Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > The song you're thinking about RIGHT NOW
Pages (18): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
agi
Bemused tranceaddict

Red face

oh i'm beat. Man this is just borin' now. OK the song i'm thinking about right now is ayla-ayla(part 1). Now get over it.

Peace

Old Post Jan-22-2001 16:37  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for agi Click here to Send agi a Private Message Add agi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mizzuno
tata master

Drunk

Well, thanks for ur input...i think this argument was dumb anyway, hope to see u post here more often...laterzzzzz

Mizz

Old Post Jan-22-2001 16:40  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mizzuno Click here to Send mizzuno a Private Message Add mizzuno to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JAV
Supreme tranceaddict

Thumbs up The one im thinking about and listening is....

Denzel D - Bluster of the storm

damn great track

Old Post Jan-22-2001 23:24  Mexico
Click Here to See the Profile for JAV Click here to Send JAV a Private Message Add JAV to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mizzuno
tata master

Be Cool!

Armin van buuren-communication II(armin mix)

a classic...

mizzzz

Old Post Jan-23-2001 16:52  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mizzuno Click here to Send mizzuno a Private Message Add mizzuno to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Pointy
Supreme tranceaddict

Twenty Something - Mayflower
off tsunami one by corsten&rob smit... cant get it outta my head

Old Post Jan-23-2001 23:06 
Click Here to See the Profile for Pointy Click here to Send Pointy a Private Message Add Pointy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

Swan and Spacey - Absolute

Old Post Jan-24-2001 07:18 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cyberia
born trancEaddict

right now: dimension D/the dream

quote:
Als er zo ene sta, heb ik twee woorden...Engelbert Humperdinck, ik rij altij me humperdinck daar wijk ik ni van af

Old Post Jan-24-2001 14:16  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for cyberia Click here to Send cyberia a Private Message Add cyberia to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Denser
Thief

Thumbs up

quote:
Originally posted by Sting Ray
The song i'm thinking right now is System F - Elevate from the new System F album cause in my opinion it's the best track in the album,even better than Exhale

Sting Ray

Hey jus downloaded Elevate by System F ... Rox man ! Thanx for the sugg.
I am rite now thinking of Katcha's Touched by God from Unpaved Roads 5 (mixed by Johan Gielen).i dont know how old the song is...but it is pure heaven !! Get it now is you havent heard it...
Denser
Inspiration Trance.

Old Post Jan-24-2001 15:36 
Click Here to See the Profile for Denser Click here to Send Denser a Private Message Add Denser to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mizzuno
tata master

Drunk

Hope-on the border(schiller remix)

Vocals are ridiculous.....

MiZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Old Post Jan-24-2001 15:55  United States
pyrolex
Senior trancEaddict

Talking

Lava - Autumn (The Fall Mix)

Great song! Get it if you don't have it.

Bye,
P.

Old Post Jan-24-2001 16:08  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for pyrolex Click here to Send pyrolex a Private Message Add pyrolex to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pyrolex
Senior trancEaddict

Talking

Ajantis - Endurium (Ferruccios Captivating Mix)

Another great one.

Bye,
P.

Old Post Jan-24-2001 17:24  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for pyrolex Click here to Send pyrolex a Private Message Add pyrolex to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TranceFool
Rollin´ Rhythms

Exclamation

BARTHEZZ - ON THE MOVE
SEARCH FOR IT ITS FUCKING COOL

Old Post Jan-24-2001 19:12  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for TranceFool Click here to Send TranceFool a Private Message Add TranceFool to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > The song you're thinking about RIGHT NOW
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (18): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackplease id this great techno/house track [2006] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSignum - "First Strike" (Signum Signal 2004 Mix) [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread