Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Craziest stories involving this website
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Scoops
4 bags deep

quote:
Originally posted by amdmaxx
highmay.

highmay is a legend

Old Post Jun-26-2014 15:22 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
GUBostonDubs
That's Right

A TA was my girlfriend a long time ago lol

My Soundcloud
My Twitter

Old Post Jun-30-2014 01:33  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for GUBostonDubs Click here to Send GUBostonDubs a Private Message Visit GUBostonDubs's homepage! Add GUBostonDubs to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DOOMBOT
Supreme tranceaddict

The FP Loft Party back on May 14th, 2005. That entire night/morning was one crazy story.

Old Post Jun-30-2014 03:35 
Click Here to See the Profile for DOOMBOT Click here to Send DOOMBOT a Private Message Add DOOMBOT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lounger540
Techno Supreme

quote:
Originally posted by kingchinc
There was some TA'er who was a wealth management advisor who was worried about their IP being investigated and losing their career.

i lol'ed to so hard

Old Post Jul-01-2014 02:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for lounger540 Click here to Send lounger540 a Private Message Visit lounger540's homepage! Add lounger540 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr Game+Watch
Luka Luka * Night Fever

I'm not a hugely active poster but I think I've met more TAs than people from any other message board I'm on. I vaguely remember a lot of the older drama the NY TA's would get up to - Vlad and his search for a girlfriend, the Lunasea vs Dave Dresden stuff.

Quarantine Music Festival 2020

All My Mixes!

Old Post Jul-03-2014 16:05  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr Game+Watch Click here to Send Mr Game+Watch a Private Message Visit Mr Game+Watch's homepage! Add Mr Game+Watch to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scoops
4 bags deep

a few summers ago...I met up wit this TA at Surf Club...

we walked over to grab some drinks at the bar and I noticed something on the ground. I told him to pick up what appeared to be a $10 bill

Needless to say, when he picked it up, it was a damp $100 bill.

the bartender was nice enough to give me 2 $50 back. Half for me, half for him

Ended up paying for our day!!!

Old Post Jul-03-2014 16:57 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Scoops is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
gmoney44
F Bitches..Get $

when i first joined TA and some other dude with a "G Money" username started shit with me bc of my username..oh and all the shenanigans that went down at "Rhode Kill"…good times

Gerard Lavelle February 2013 Promo

Old Post Jul-03-2014 23:54  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for gmoney44 Click here to Send gmoney44 a Private Message Visit gmoney44's homepage! Add gmoney44 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tranceyguynyc
Senior tranceaddict

One night I was sitting next to a female TA when another female TA came over and starting kissing her (both were straight), hot scene. I think Highmay was there too, too long ago to remember.

Old Post Jul-05-2014 21:55  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for tranceyguynyc Click here to Send tranceyguynyc a Private Message Add tranceyguynyc to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pyro264jb
i'll be back

quote:
Originally posted by
One night I was sitting next to a female TA when another female TA came over and starting kissing her (both were straight), hot scene. I think Highmay was there too, too long ago to remember.

Isaac!!!!!!! its been years since ive seen you post. Still going out to any shows?

Old Post Jul-08-2014 00:41  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for pyro264jb Click here to Send pyro264jb a Private Message Add pyro264jb to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SebG
Et Tu, Bruté?

There are some stories I can't share publicly

Old Post Jul-08-2014 01:36  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for SebG Click here to Send SebG a Private Message Visit SebG's homepage! Add SebG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kadomony
FRENCH EXPRESS

got really wasted at a show once at crobar and walked back to penn station with someone i thought was a friend from here.
messaged him later sayin thanks for makin sure i got there ok.

"that wasn't me"

>mfw

Old Post Jul-08-2014 01:39  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for kadomony Click here to Send kadomony a Private Message Visit kadomony's homepage! Add kadomony to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
GUBostonDubs
That's Right

quote:
Originally posted by kadomony
got really wasted at a show once at crobar and walked back to penn station with someone i thought was a friend from here.
messaged him later sayin thanks for makin sure i got there ok.

"that wasn't me"

>mfw

LOL! oh man!

We'll have fun in Portsmouth and Boston the end of this month man!

My Soundcloud
My Twitter

Old Post Jul-08-2014 02:47  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for GUBostonDubs Click here to Send GUBostonDubs a Private Message Visit GUBostonDubs's homepage! Add GUBostonDubs to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Craziest stories involving this website
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackFranssen Vs Lowdown - Energy For The Soul (Voodooamt Remix) [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackFerry Corsten - "Galaxia" [2006]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread