Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2008.04.11. Paradigm Pres: 5 Hour Deathmatch Pt 2, Ampz vs Curtis Maranda
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
DJ_Ampz
Amp Radio Addict

2008.04.11. Paradigm Pres: 5 Hour Deathmatch Pt 2, Ampz vs Curtis Maranda

5 Hour deathmatch

Last time, we hit 100 songs in 3 hours, Lets go for 175 in 5 hours.

DJ Ampz vs Curtis Maranda

Here is a sample of what you might here
Right Click - Save As (80 Min)

Purple Room
Inside Revolution

341 Marsland Dr, Waterloo
Free before 10:30, $6 after.

http://www.4PlayTrax.com
http://www.amplifieddigital.com
http://www.facebook.com/DJAmpz
Amp Radio: Direct Downloads NOW on site!

Old Post Feb-29-2008 06:28  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ_Ampz Click here to Send DJ_Ampz a Private Message Visit DJ_Ampz's homepage! Add DJ_Ampz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
NuERA
Groove Control

you're one crazy cat barry

Old Post Mar-03-2008 21:42  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for NuERA Click here to Send NuERA a Private Message Add NuERA to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Owen M
nightdreamer...

Re: 2008.04.11. Paradigm Pres: 5 Hour Deathmatch Pt 2, Ampz vs Curtis Maranda

quote:
[b]Originally posted by DJ_Ampz [/b

Last time, we hit 100 songs in 3 hours, Lets go for 175 in 5 hours.

!!! this should be interesting!

nightdreamer

Old Post Mar-04-2008 09:45 
Click Here to See the Profile for Owen M Click here to Send Owen M a Private Message Add Owen M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ_Elyot
Havarti > Gouda

Hahahah wow!

I missed the last one; I'll try to make it out to this one, as I really really enjoyed the set from the first one.

(Though I must admit, it seemed really quite crunchy and clashing at times, but I guess you can't really do much about that when you're mashing so many tracks the whole time. Maybe just make the transitions short and don't do as much blending? Dunno.)

But I mean... 175 tracks in 5 hours... wow, you'd think you guys were trying to be hip-hop DJs or something.

(hahahah just kidding. Respect.)

Old Post Mar-22-2008 10:05  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ_Elyot Click here to Send DJ_Elyot a Private Message Add DJ_Elyot to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ_Elyot
Havarti > Gouda

Hahahah wow!

I missed the last one; I'll try to make it out to this one, as I really really enjoyed the set from the first one.

(Though I must admit, it seemed really quite crunchy and clashing at times, but I guess you can't really do much about that when you're mashing so many tracks the whole time. Maybe just make the transitions short and don't do as much blending? Dunno.)

But I mean... 175 tracks in 5 hours... wow, you'd think you guys were trying to be hip-hop DJs or something.

(hahahah just kidding. Respect.)

Old Post Mar-22-2008 10:06  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ_Elyot Click here to Send DJ_Elyot a Private Message Add DJ_Elyot to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
VERTiG0
cunning linguist.

Might come for a bit, have an interview at 8am on Saturday morning

Old Post Apr-08-2008 02:22  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for VERTiG0 Click here to Send VERTiG0 a Private Message Add VERTiG0 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2008.04.11. Paradigm Pres: 5 Hour Deathmatch Pt 2, Ampz vs Curtis Maranda
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID RnB Vocal with Dub House & Trance [2003] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackJoey Beltram - Slice [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread