Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > What kind of car (s) do you own / would like to own / will own soon
Pages (67): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

quote:
Originally posted by epicaricacy
194cm in your ass although 184 would be cooler.

Cooler in your ass?

Old Post Mar-18-2010 22:53  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Moongoose
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by gehzumteufel
Are you crazy?! The Rapide is HOT.

They should have started from scratch, instead they took the DB9 and elongated it a bit and now it just doesnt look right. The DB9 shape was art and you dont mess with that.

Old Post Mar-18-2010 23:59  Slovenia
Click Here to See the Profile for Moongoose Click here to Send Moongoose a Private Message Add Moongoose to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
miamitranceman
Extreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Moongoose
They should have started from scratch, instead they took the DB9 and elongated it a bit and now it just doesnt look right. The DB9 shape was art and you dont mess with that.

I disagree. I think they took the best of the DB9 (hell, all of it) and worked the extra doors in beautifully. Like you said, the DB9 was an art and if a car company had to start from a current model that'd be one to start from! It's in a whole other league from the Panamara. That WAS started from scratch and it's not nearly as good looking as the Rapide.

Edit: Guess that just means we'll have to set up a little race between my Rapide and your Quattroporte.

www.mixcloud.com/jluger

Old Post Mar-19-2010 01:51  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for miamitranceman Click here to Send miamitranceman a Private Message Add miamitranceman to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
fbgdavidson
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Moongoose
That thing has the same problem as the porsche panamera. The ass on it is hideous.

The only 4door supercar that looks decent (leaving out the M5s and AMGs and other cars that are supercar fast but started out as a regular 4 door sedan) is the Maserati Quattroporte

I'm kind of disappointed in how the Rapide turned out. I was hoping they'd make a proper 4 dour sedan with DB9 styling cues, similar as to how the Bentley Flying Spur is to the Continental GT.

The DB9 is a fine looking vehicle, but it doesn't work as well in 4 door format....and imagine how cramped the back seats are. As Jeremy Clarkson once said, 'Those rear seats would give Douglas Bader cramp'.

I think the Mercedes CLS is a fine looking four door coupe kind of thing.

The infamous Rojam ID. 14 years, 9 months and counting...

Old Post Mar-19-2010 02:41  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for fbgdavidson Click here to Send fbgdavidson a Private Message Add fbgdavidson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
miamitranceman
Extreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by fbgdavidson
I'm kind of disappointed in how the Rapide turned out. I was hoping they'd make a proper 4 dour sedan with DB9 styling cues, similar as to how the Bentley Flying Spur is to the Continental GT.

The DB9 is a fine looking vehicle, but it doesn't work as well in 4 door format....and imagine how cramped the back seats are. As Jeremy Clarkson once said, 'Those rear seats would give Douglas Bader cramp'.

I agree, the CLS was a trend-setter...ahead of its time. All the companies had to respond to it and have. (Passat CC, upcoming Audi A7 and even the A5 to a degree with its rakish roofline). There's more I just can't think of them.

Based on the latest spyshots of the nxt gen CLS, however, MB seems to be going with an entirely different shape, more in line with the rest of the new model lines and that SLS-inspired front end.

www.mixcloud.com/jluger

Old Post Mar-19-2010 03:16  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for miamitranceman Click here to Send miamitranceman a Private Message Add miamitranceman to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jonSun
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by fbgdavidson

been a fan of this car for years.

Old Post Mar-19-2010 03:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for jonSun Click here to Send jonSun a Private Message Add jonSun to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
gehzumteufel
In your ass

ugh I hate the CLS. I find it to be so ugly.

quote:
Originally posted by bas
Undies with a dickhole aren't good for guys. Your balls can get caught in them. That's why I prefer to go over the gate instead of through the fence.

Old Post Mar-19-2010 03:25  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for gehzumteufel Click here to Send gehzumteufel a Private Message Add gehzumteufel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
miamitranceman
Extreme tranceaddict

quote:
ugh I hate the CLS. I find it to be so ugly.

Something tells me you're not gonna like the new Jag XJ. Esp. the rear end. What do you think of it?

www.mixcloud.com/jluger

Old Post Mar-19-2010 03:26  United States
leph555
dementia depleted

The CLS is beautiful, though I would probably still take the new M5 over it

Old Post Mar-19-2010 03:26 
Click Here to See the Profile for leph555 Click here to Send leph555 a Private Message Add leph555 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
gehzumteufel
In your ass

quote:
Originally posted by miamitranceman
Something tells me you're not gonna like the new Jag XJ. Esp. the rear end. What do you think of it?

Haven't seen pics of it yet.

quote:
Originally posted by bas
Undies with a dickhole aren't good for guys. Your balls can get caught in them. That's why I prefer to go over the gate instead of through the fence.

Old Post Mar-19-2010 03:26  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for gehzumteufel Click here to Send gehzumteufel a Private Message Add gehzumteufel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
leph555
dementia depleted

quote:
Haven't seen pics of it yet.

bit too european imo

Last edited by leph555 on Mar-19-2010 at 03:32

Old Post Mar-19-2010 03:27 
Click Here to See the Profile for leph555 Click here to Send leph555 a Private Message Add leph555 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
miamitranceman
Extreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by leph555

bit too european imo

A bit too Lincoln MKS.

I saw the XJL in its North American debut here in Miami a few months ago. It looks better in person but man was that thing HUGE!

Back end takes you by surprise.

www.mixcloud.com/jluger

Old Post Mar-19-2010 03:29  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > What kind of car (s) do you own / would like to own / will own soon
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (67): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackplease help ID [2003] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackCupa - "Mass Panic" (Concept Mix) [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread