Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Enter District 36
Pages (75): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
PVD_S11DJ
ElectronicDanceMusicAdict

haha wow lots of "inside info" on this thread... people talking to employees in person... copies of signed permits... electrical related appointments info etc hahah

Old Post Oct-30-2010 03:18  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for PVD_S11DJ Click here to Send PVD_S11DJ a Private Message Add PVD_S11DJ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ReenTeenTeen
Space Kadet

quote:
Originally posted by PVD_S11DJ
haha wow lots of "inside info" on this thread... people talking to employees in person... copies of signed permits... electrical related appointments info etc hahah

its public info

NYTA #1 F.I.L.F.
quote:
Originally posted by euphoria
I will ban you
"Our music has no limit to it boundaries nor is there a difference in genre to identify it but as a work of art." - ReenTeenTeen
quote:
Originally posted by djquick83
They got K in Kansas son. ... Its called the KKK. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAA

RTT=GENIOUS <3

Old Post Oct-30-2010 03:38 
Click Here to See the Profile for ReenTeenTeen Click here to Send ReenTeenTeen a Private Message Add ReenTeenTeen to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ Eco
in yo mouf

quote:
Originally posted by Scoops
How bout Fantasy Land

what's a widget?

Old Post Oct-30-2010 06:12  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Eco Click here to Send DJ Eco a Private Message Visit DJ Eco's homepage! Add DJ Eco to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sunshine79
Around the world...

quote:
Originally posted by euphoria
Hey Bree

Does this mean you are coming to visit soon?

Hey girl! And hello to John/Pyro also! I AM doing very well, thanks John, and yes I do want to come visit soon. Perhaps around the holidays but I would also like my visit to coincide with some good parties. Naturally. Hence, my desire for a reliable event listing from D36. I will obviously just wait and see what happens.

I do miss NYC and all of my TA friends so sooner or later I will be in the area.

Hope D36 gets their shit sorted asap. Sounds like you guys really need a new haunt and some solid parties.

Old Post Oct-30-2010 06:13  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for Sunshine79 Click here to Send Sunshine79 a Private Message Add Sunshine79 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
amdmaxx
Respekt

Where is my hi?
come over already.

quote:
Originally posted by Sunshine79
Hey girl! And hello to John/Pyro also! I AM doing very well, thanks John, and yes I do want to come visit soon. Perhaps around the holidays but I would also like my visit to coincide with some good parties. Naturally. Hence, my desire for a reliable event listing from D36. I will obviously just wait and see what happens.

I do miss NYC and all of my TA friends so sooner or later I will be in the area.

Hope D36 gets their shit sorted asap. Sounds like you guys really need a new haunt and some solid parties.

Old Post Oct-30-2010 21:42  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for amdmaxx Click here to Send amdmaxx a Private Message Add amdmaxx to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Burak14
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by PVD_S11DJ

word.. ta is turning into 4chan..not sure if you guys know what i'm talking about tho lol

Old Post Oct-30-2010 23:40  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Burak14 Click here to Send Burak14 a Private Message Add Burak14 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djtrinity
....i have nothing to say

hopefully this place comes through..... the blk market people are about the only hope NYC has

Old Post Nov-01-2010 00:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for djtrinity Click here to Send djtrinity a Private Message Visit djtrinity's homepage! Add djtrinity to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AMMORA
are u Listed?

quote:
Originally posted by djtrinity
hopefully this place comes through..... the blk market people are about the only hope NYC has

not true...there are tons of other promoters doing much better productions/parties...you just don't hear about them constantly b/c they are like how Blk Market used to be--QUIET.

there comes a time when the operation of the machine is so odious that you cannot even tacitly participate. you've got to place your bodies on the gears, the wheels, all the mechanism. you've got to indicate to those who own it and those who run it, that unless you are free, the machine will be prevented from working at all.

Old Post Nov-01-2010 00:40  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AMMORA Click here to Send AMMORA a Private Message Add AMMORA to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djtrinity
....i have nothing to say

quote:
Originally posted by AMMORA
not true...there are tons of other promoters doing much better productions/parties...you just don't hear about them constantly b/c they are like how Blk Market used to be--QUIET.

well i'm not special enough to go those parties i guess

but i did have a blast over at the blk parties

Old Post Nov-01-2010 00:43  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for djtrinity Click here to Send djtrinity a Private Message Visit djtrinity's homepage! Add djtrinity to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Neonbeats
Supreme tranceaddict

lol....I guess this is why D36 issued an apology for that random pet party last week. Prob don't wanna piss off celebs.

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/rai...Gl9HDMSx7YR4OTO

Old Post Nov-02-2010 03:42  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Neonbeats Click here to Send Neonbeats a Private Message Add Neonbeats to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
stvy
Supreme tranceaddict

edit : well my question I just asked just got answered...quoted from lawler

quote:
yes we are 100% still in NY on Saturday.. if not District 36 due to license then dont worry it will be somewhere.. thats for sure..

anyone going? may head there solo if nobody around here is going.

Last edited by stvy on Nov-02-2010 at 04:16

Old Post Nov-02-2010 04:11  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for stvy Click here to Send stvy a Private Message Add stvy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
euphoria

quote:
Originally posted by Sunshine79

Awww nice! Keep in touch, let me know when you get here and what places you plan on hitting up. If you are planning for early next year Sankeys may be open by then as well.

Old Post Nov-02-2010 14:23  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for euphoria Click here to Send euphoria a Private Message Visit euphoria's homepage! Add euphoria to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Enter District 36
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (75): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackpvd set amsterdam 2005 ( not listed anywhere) [2006] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAgnelli & Nelson - "Nolding Onto Nothing" (Original Mix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread