Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Euro 2012
Pages (30): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

quote:
Originally posted by Lira
Try this:

1: Meat, that joke was hilarious.

2: Yeah, my friend was in the room and is 1/4 Japanese (which oddly enough is his biggest ethnicity by percentage) and just gave me a glance. Our boss has talked to him before about how terrible the "Japs" were for how they treated U.S. POWs.

Old Post Jun-16-2012 05:01 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

If it was a nasty glance, tell him it made sense in the context

Wait, you boss did what!? What for!?

Edit: If he gave the picture a really nasty look, tell him I can sing a song of (one of) his people(s) to make up for it.

Old Post Jun-16-2012 05:19  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

quote:
If it was a nasty glance, tell him it made sense in the context

Wait, you boss did what!? What for!?

It was an understanding glance. My friend and I... don't have the most positive of feelings about my boss.

Have I never told you about him? He told me some words of wisdom this week.

1: Leaders are people who lead.

2: Having accountability means you are accountable.

Yeah...

Old Post Jun-16-2012 05:23 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

Pearls of wisdom

Wait, inane lines, myopic nationalism, male... Jesus Christ, your boss is Ann Coulter! Tell us more about what it feels like to be subordinated to him

Old Post Jun-16-2012 05:27  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LAdazeNYnights
Crossing Swords

today's 2nd match was great fun for a neutral such as myself (tho i admit to always being overcome by schadenfreude when england fails)

Old Post Jun-16-2012 05:39  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LAdazeNYnights Click here to Send LAdazeNYnights a Private Message Add LAdazeNYnights to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

England did well yesterday, good game.

I thought this was funny, poor girl, must have been her first time.
@1:01 the one legged guy in the wheelchair

Longest (classic) Trance playlist on YouTube (5000 tracks released up to and including 1997), click here

Old Post Jun-16-2012 19:47  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

I like how every single time she says "Let's go!" (Davay) after a brief pause, something happens

Old Post Jun-16-2012 21:48  Brazil
RapidFire
Supreme tranceaddict

greece pulled some shit out of their ass for that win

Old Post Jun-16-2012 21:56  Serbia
Click Here to See the Profile for RapidFire Click here to Send RapidFire a Private Message Add RapidFire to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Trance-MB
England did well yesterday, good game.

I thought this was funny, poor girl, must have been her first time.
@1:01 the one legged guy in the wheelchair

Fucking Lol! Love the Orange gimp at 1:55, hilarious. Poor girl, the dutch are nutters and someone should have giver her a heads up.

Old Post Jun-16-2012 22:07 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

quote:
Pearls of wisdom

Wait, inane lines, myopic nationalism, male... Jesus Christ, your boss is Ann Coulter! Tell us more about what it feels like to be subordinated to him

He does love Fox News and complain that NPR is just elitist liberal lies.... Fuck.

Old Post Jun-17-2012 00:47 
Noisician
Harsh electronic purity

ПИДАРАСЫ!!!!!

Old Post Jun-17-2012 04:45 
Click Here to See the Profile for Noisician Click here to Send Noisician a Private Message Visit Noisician's homepage! Add Noisician to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

Нойзишан!!!

Old Post Jun-17-2012 05:15  Brazil

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Euro 2012
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (30): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTiësto 01 June 2010 @Rome [2010] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDogzilla - "Dogzilla" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread