Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > EDC Vegas Party List (Updated 6/7)
Pages (22): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
bigperf
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by lucasdy
Actually, none of the DJs I mentioned have an event during ED. weekend listed on Wantickets.

And I get what the big venues in Vegas want and cater to. Thats why Im hoping other venues from hotels with ballroom conference space to local bars/clubs off-strip will cater to the UDM (undergeound dance music) audience.

Actually ALL the events you listed were straight copy/paste from wantickets, I just looked! You should have at least mentioned that mr. Plagiarism!

Old Post Apr-27-2014 20:48  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bigperf Click here to Send bigperf a Private Message Add bigperf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lucasdy
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by bigperf
Actually ALL the events you listed were straight copy/paste from wantickets, I just looked! You should have at least mentioned that mr. Plagiarism!

Apparently there is a misunderstanding. Since you quoted my statement about the DJs who do not have a confirmed event during EDC weekend, that's who I thought you were saying had events confirmed on wantickets. You were referring to the events in my original thread, which I could give 2 spits about. And yes, most of the events may be listed on wantickets. But I also mentioned I did appreciated the "WMC Party List" thread in my original post when I went to WMC/MMW, which is why I replicated the confirmed events for EDC to date for others, which all happen to be listed on wantickets.

Like I said, I'm more interested in the DJs who do not have something listed on their tour schedule yet that weekend: Adam Beyer, Joseph Capriati, Richie Hawtin, Ida Engberg, Victor Calderone, Paco Osuna, Nicole Moudaber.

Old Post Apr-27-2014 21:54  Zimbabwe
Click Here to See the Profile for lucasdy Click here to Send lucasdy a Private Message Add lucasdy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nerologic
Reduce Reuse & Recycle

quote:
Originally posted by jdub889
nero, you have the scoop on anything in particular? any rumors?

I know a few things, but nothing worth getting excited because venues are still fighting for the artists.

There well be at least 2 (but more than likely more) venues catering to Techno most of that week.

Some venues are waiting for EDC to release the lineup so they can go after (or confirm) acts that are not performing. So you can see why EDC holding back on their lineup really screws with the other venues that don't have resident DJ's. Luckily for us, most the techno acts don't have residencies.

Old Post Apr-27-2014 21:55  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Nerologic Click here to Send Nerologic a Private Message Visit Nerologic's homepage! Add Nerologic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lucasdy
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Nerologic
I know a few things, but nothing worth getting excited because venues are still fighting for the artists.

Any chance there will be parties at venues not on the strip? Or not at the traditional venues on the Strip? With all these artist in the same location, I would think that every venue would be all about EDC weekend.

Old Post Apr-27-2014 22:03  Zimbabwe
Click Here to See the Profile for lucasdy Click here to Send lucasdy a Private Message Add lucasdy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nerologic
Reduce Reuse & Recycle

Some of the smaller venues on the strip will convert to a different format aside from what they normally do that week.

LAVO went totally techno that week, it might do that again or TAO will be filling the techno spot for that week for that group. They will for sure have a venue catering to techno that week, and the other clubs under that umbrella will be hosting techno after hours and pool parties as well.

Body English and the Hard Rock pools will be switching to that format like always.

After is still trying to secure a venue.

Artisan will have a decent line up as well, but with their budget don't expect a Richie Hawtin. Expect more like smaller Dirtybird/Cacoon/Toolroom acts.

I mean there's sooooo much still out in the open, and things really wont start to fall in place until a few weeks after EDC announces their lineup.

Old Post Apr-27-2014 22:12  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Nerologic Click here to Send Nerologic a Private Message Visit Nerologic's homepage! Add Nerologic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MR STROKE
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by lucasdy

Like I said, I'm more interested in the DJs who do not have something listed on their tour schedule yet that weekend: Adam Beyer, Joseph Capriati, Richie Hawtin, Ida Engberg, Victor Calderone, Paco Osuna, Nicole Moudaber.

Sounds like the Drumcode arena Beyer was speaking of earlier this year.

If I had to guess-

EDC Techno stages-

Fri-Hosted by Drumcode
Sat-Carl Cox and Friends
Sun-Enter w/Hawtin

Old Post Apr-28-2014 02:21  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for MR STROKE Click here to Send MR STROKE a Private Message Add MR STROKE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MR STROKE
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
EDC announces their lineup.

any E.T.A.?

Old Post Apr-28-2014 02:23  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for MR STROKE Click here to Send MR STROKE a Private Message Add MR STROKE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jonmitz
mixcloud.com/mitztronic

quote:
Originally posted by MR STROKE
any E.T.A.?

the day of LOL

timesots come out a week after the festival ends

Old Post Apr-28-2014 16:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for jonmitz Click here to Send jonmitz a Private Message Add jonmitz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nerologic
Reduce Reuse & Recycle

quote:
Originally posted by MR STROKE
any E.T.A.?

Going by what I know and past EDC's, I would say with in the next week (my guess) or two.

Old Post Apr-28-2014 18:17  United States
MR STROKE
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Going by what I know and past EDC's, I would say with in the next week (my guess) or two.

Do you have any idea as to why Insomniac does this?

Insomniac doesn't do this for any of their other festivals(the U.K. EDC line up is already out and its in July LOL) I would imagine at this point all the artists are already confirmed?

Old Post Apr-28-2014 20:00  United States
jonmitz
mixcloud.com/mitztronic

incompetency

Old Post Apr-29-2014 02:05  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for jonmitz Click here to Send jonmitz a Private Message Add jonmitz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
in2muzikk
Supreme tranceaddict

Because they can? In Europe, many people will not buy tix until they see the lineup. There are some exceptions, like Sensation, but that one is (was?) "all about the party." Nobody really cared who was playing long as everyone showed up in white and had a good time.

With EDC sold out months ahead of time, they obviously don't need to draw in people with the lineup. Failure to have a good lineup could doom the following year's event though, so I'm sure they'll come through eventually.

With clubs in Vegas paying DJ's half mil for a night, I'm sure the competition is also more fierce. On the plus side, this should allow more creativity with scheduling for the main stage. I'm hoping to hear more Techno and Progressive beats up there to thrash apart the "Big Room EDM" sound with a vengeance! Green Velvet, Gaiser, Adam Beyer, Jaytech, Guy J, Cirez D, etc. on the main stage anywhere between midnight and 4am would work well for me.

Old Post Apr-29-2014 02:29  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for in2muzikk Click here to Send in2muzikk a Private Message Add in2muzikk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > EDC Vegas Party List (Updated 6/7)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (22): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackCan you ID a trance song from 2004 to 2007? [2015] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackKalwi & Remi ft. Fabio Stein - "From Brazil To Poland" [2007]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread