Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > TOTA drunk thread
Pages (47): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
DarkAngel

OMG LOL You posted it up here!!!

Old Post Apr-04-2005 23:32 
Click Here to See the Profile for DarkAngel Click here to Send DarkAngel a Private Message Visit DarkAngel's homepage! Add DarkAngel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jem_hadar
I remember...

quote:
Originally posted by DarkAngel
OMG LOL You posted it up here!!!

There was NO WAY that counldnt be posted. That pictar was practically begging to be posted in this thead!

Old Post Apr-04-2005 23:39  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Jem_hadar Click here to Send Jem_hadar a Private Message Visit Jem_hadar's homepage! Add Jem_hadar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DarkAngel

quote:
Originally posted by Jem_hadar
There was NO WAY that counldnt be posted. That pictar was practically begging to be posted in this thead!

Old Post Apr-04-2005 23:46 
Click Here to See the Profile for DarkAngel Click here to Send DarkAngel a Private Message Visit DarkAngel's homepage! Add DarkAngel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DarkAngel

I have another one, this one from Crobar on 10/1/04, before I had the goatee.

By the way, those are my screwdrivers on the table in front of me, too! It was the Friday after my birthday, so I was gettin' trashed!

Old Post Apr-04-2005 23:51 
Jem_hadar
I remember...

quote:
Originally posted by DarkAngel

By the way, those are my screwdrivers on the table in front of me, too! It was the Friday after my birthday, so I was gettin' trashed!

a very respectable thing to be doing, yes!

Old Post Apr-04-2005 23:53  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Jem_hadar Click here to Send Jem_hadar a Private Message Visit Jem_hadar's homepage! Add Jem_hadar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jer
Never Left

Here Goes..

Well, I don't have any full-out photos of any of my many drinking escapades..

But my wee Motorola V600 happened to get a lot of action on New Year's Eve 2004..

-----------------------------
That'd be my best friend Judson.. Being a Photo Whore and a Drunk @ the same time. I'm so proud of him.

Myself and my already extremely drunk buddy Mike. Some say he doesn't like cameras, I think they're wrong.

Watch out for this one, Ladies and Gentlemen.

I don't know who this was, but she was there, and this was funny as shit.

Myself and the above Nipple Tweaker..
*He's giving thumbs up* because we just polished off the Jose Cuervo.
Not surprisingly..
*I look like I'm about to be sick* because we just polished off the Jose Cuervo.
Three guesses who had more to drink @ that point.

We encouraged Everyone to enjoy themselves that night, so please, no Cat-Hater remarks.

14 or so beers later, I'm told they found me on the second floor. Double fisting it 'till the very end.
*Not pictured:* Vomit across the hallway.

Bed-Time.. Taken the Next Morning.

Oh, WOW Did I hurt that morning. OW.

Never drinking like that again.

'Till the Double Fisters hit the Clubs, that is.

Last edited by Jer on Apr-05-2005 at 01:22

Old Post Apr-05-2005 01:05  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for Jer Click here to Send Jer a Private Message Add Jer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jem_hadar
I remember...

Re: Here Goes..

quote:
Originally posted by ZeroVII

Ahhhhhh, i love little kitties. My little bubbas LOVES to drink beer from a can too! she cant get enough... its funny if u keep moving the can away from her, she gets upset

Old Post Apr-05-2005 01:08  Canada
Aaron Joseph
Volumized!

OK, i saw this thread and decided i should show you some highlights from my 21st Birthday Bonanza back in January.

too bad i didnt get a pic of us knocking on EVERY door on the 9th floor lol! dammit!

*one of my best buds from highschool giving the final salute and sign off for the night lol*

*Jason on the left, and my roommate Justin on the right...yay for drinking!!*

*my good friend Marc and his girlfriend having a blast!*

*me...lol...quadrafisting!! TAKE THAT JEREMY!!*

*drunken good times indeed*

*me and Alicia (TA: awishabear)*

*fun times begin...Jason (McMaster University Engineer) is partying hard!*

*lol no comment*

*lol i remember someone yelling out "TAKE HIS SHOE!!"*

*you realize what happens to the first person to pass out at a party dont you?*

*my friend Rob cleaning Jason's (in the bathroom) 'mess' off the walls...yes wallS*

*he's ok!*

Old Post Apr-05-2005 01:46  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Aaron Joseph Click here to Send Aaron Joseph a Private Message Visit Aaron Joseph's homepage! Add Aaron Joseph to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jer
Never Left

Quadrafisting? FUCK.

I won't be outdone!

It's ON next Thursday, Punk!

Old Post Apr-05-2005 01:52  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for Jer Click here to Send Jer a Private Message Add Jer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Aaron Joseph
Volumized!

quote:
Originally posted by ZeroVII
Quadrafisting? FUCK.

I won't be outdone!

It's ON next Thursday, Punk!

*wonders if you will be man enough to show up this time *

Old Post Apr-05-2005 01:53  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Aaron Joseph Click here to Send Aaron Joseph a Private Message Visit Aaron Joseph's homepage! Add Aaron Joseph to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jer
Never Left

Pfft.

Cock.

Most likely not THIS Thursday (I'm one busy sonuvabitch), but I've got a need to take you to school.

That's right. School.

Bitch.

In all honesty, I miss Vault hardcore!

Old Post Apr-05-2005 02:20  Ireland
Jer
Never Left

Yup.

Gone.

Again.

I feel like such a pisstank.

Old Post Apr-05-2005 04:46  Ireland

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > TOTA drunk thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (47): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPedro Delgardo - Jam (Original Mix) [Yin Yang] [YYR 002] [2008] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDj Sequenza - I'm Gone [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread