Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Tranceaddict Top 250 DJs 2008 Results
Pages (20): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Fledz
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Borislav
4. Tiesto
Tiesto should be out of top10, to be honnest. I guess votes for him are based on his old productions (some of the people were watching Traffic on MTV while voting for him, I guess)

I'm assuming you haven't seen him live recently? Out of the old guard, there is still two guys who bust out amazing sets almost everytime and the crowd always loves them. Tiesto and Ferry Corsten.

Old Post Oct-26-2008 08:33  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for Fledz Click here to Send Fledz a Private Message Add Fledz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
narcism
faithless fangirl

well done to sied van riel on debuting at 81 aswell..... pretty solid effort

Old Post Oct-26-2008 10:49  Malta
Click Here to See the Profile for narcism Click here to Send narcism a Private Message Visit narcism's homepage! Add narcism to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Philby
Statement: Die, meatbag!

w00t go j00f, climbing another 2 spots

Old Post Oct-26-2008 12:34  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Philby Click here to Send Philby a Private Message Visit Philby's homepage! Add Philby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Corey
Senior tranceaddict

stupid AvB got in the first place, OH MY GOD
and not to mention loads of ppl who suck in DJing but are good producers, or they're not DJs at all.This list is soo stupid.

Old Post Oct-26-2008 13:22  Serbia
Click Here to See the Profile for Corey Click here to Send Corey a Private Message Add Corey to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Neo95gt
Suspended User

quote:
Originally posted by Corey
stupid AvB got in the first place, OH MY GOD
and not to mention loads of ppl who suck in DJing but are good producers, or they're not DJs at all.This list is soo stupid.

OMG STUPID AVB!!!! Have never seen him live, but OMG!!! retards

Old Post Oct-26-2008 15:32  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Neo95gt Click here to Send Neo95gt a Private Message Add Neo95gt to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Corey
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Neo95gt
OMG STUPID AVB!!!! Have never seen him live, but OMG!!! retards

have u ever listened to his ASOT, and what crap he plays there ?

he should rename his show to A State of Promos

Old Post Oct-26-2008 15:41  Serbia
Click Here to See the Profile for Corey Click here to Send Corey a Private Message Add Corey to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Neo95gt
Suspended User

quote:
have u ever listened to his ASOT, and what crap he plays there ?

he should rename his show to A State of Promos

wtf are you talking about :ugh: o wait, you don't know what you're talking about.

Old Post Oct-26-2008 16:39  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Neo95gt Click here to Send Neo95gt a Private Message Add Neo95gt to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Corey
Senior tranceaddict

Luckily I do, and that doesn't change the thing that AvB shits on half of djing, the part where you play good stuff.

Old Post Oct-26-2008 17:04  Serbia
Neo95gt
Suspended User

quote:
Luckily I do, and that doesn't change the thing that AvB shits on half of djing, the part where you play good stuff.

If you don't like any of the songs he plays then you probably don't like trance, so stop acting like the 17 year old fagot that you are. I'm sure I don't like some of the shit you listen to, only difference between me and you is I don't troll up message boards with fag speak.

Old Post Oct-26-2008 18:40  United States
elFreak
Blood Diamonds and Salsa

Location: With Juan Pachanga Eating Tacos. Ah Ha Si Mi Gusta.

quote:
Originally posted by Neo95gt
If you don't like any of the songs he plays then you probably don't like trance, so stop acting like the 17 year old fagot that you are. I'm sure I don't like some of the shit you listen to, only difference between me and you is I don't troll up message boards with fag speak.

you just did.

Old Post Oct-26-2008 18:52 
Click Here to See the Profile for elFreak Click here to Send elFreak a Private Message Add elFreak to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
adi_hanson
feels a newbie.

calm down boys

Old Post Oct-26-2008 18:53  England
Click Here to See the Profile for adi_hanson Click here to Send adi_hanson a Private Message Visit adi_hanson's homepage! Add adi_hanson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
danielkandi
tranceaddict in training

Worm Popper

quote:
Originally posted by adi_hanson
calm down boys

yeaa! spread luuuv !

Old Post Oct-26-2008 18:55  Denmark
Click Here to See the Profile for danielkandi Click here to Send danielkandi a Private Message Visit danielkandi's homepage! Add danielkandi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Tranceaddict Top 250 DJs 2008 Results
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (20): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHelp ID this tune [2004] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHemstock & Jennings - "Northern Lights" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread