Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Australia > Producers thread
Pages (48): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Light The Fuse
Training Tranceaddicts

hey dave i quite liket the melody pads and stuff in that track.
the drums need some work - the kick fades in and out but hihats/snares stay the same - feels a little bit disjointed at times.

but yeah its starting to sound real nice, the base of the tune is there - drums need some work and some effects (maybe one more synth?) to add flava and ur there....after the silence when the wave kicks through sounds real fukin schweet - keep it up mangz....

one day u might be kewl enough to have your own myspace account

Last edited by Light The Fuse on May-04-2006 at 16:29

Old Post May-04-2006 14:43  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Light The Fuse Click here to Send Light The Fuse a Private Message Add Light The Fuse to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
anarky
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by MiSSyM
Anarky when you click on that site, where do you d/l it from?

Hey, after the count down it says:

Don't want a premium download? Click here to access our free download links.

Click that, then it gives you the options of a http or ftp download, which don't really matter since my clip is only a meg.

Old Post May-04-2006 15:38  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for anarky Click here to Send anarky a Private Message Add anarky to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Aesthetic
- ---(ps3.addicted)--- -

Thanks MissyM and JPL. Concur with you for the most part jules.. still has a fair bit of work to go, the intro needs a bit more interest, and I do plan on adding one more synth to the intro that sort of floats around and adds some atmosphere..

Anarky - had a listen to the sample, what part of the track is that you've done? Sounds OK from what I can hear.. the drum couldve used a bit more definition from what I heard. maybe layer a few different drum sounds on top of each other to phatten it up.. the melody didn't have enough focus for me, seemed a little random for the most part. keep at it

http://www.wtfnews.org

Old Post May-05-2006 00:25 
Click Here to See the Profile for Aesthetic Click here to Send Aesthetic a Private Message Add Aesthetic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
anarky
Supreme tranceaddict

It's just pretty much the intro. It's not so much a melody so far as some experimenting with effects. I don't think it's even trance. But cheers.

Old Post May-05-2006 00:40  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for anarky Click here to Send anarky a Private Message Add anarky to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ONION
How Emotional : \

quote:
Originally posted by anarky
It's just pretty much the intro. It's not so much a melody so far as some experimenting with effects. I don't think it's even trance. But cheers.

ill have a listen now

edit: its not playing :c

Old Post May-05-2006 00:49  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for ONION Click here to Send ONION a Private Message Add ONION to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ONION
How Emotional : \

I'm not sure whether I posted this remix on here -

For those who havent heard it:

PLANISPHERE - NYE ( oni0n mix )

And yes im still working on it ; /

Old Post May-05-2006 00:57  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for ONION Click here to Send ONION a Private Message Add ONION to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Aesthetic
- ---(ps3.addicted)--- -

I love that remix, its my favourite peice from you dude. Please finish it.. it's awesome!

Old Post May-05-2006 01:17 
Click Here to See the Profile for Aesthetic Click here to Send Aesthetic a Private Message Add Aesthetic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pkcRAISTLIN
arbiter's chief minion

really nice onion. just add about 5 bpm, some epic strings and id eat your ass

Old Post May-05-2006 01:23  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for pkcRAISTLIN Click here to Send pkcRAISTLIN a Private Message Add pkcRAISTLIN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jizza
boys dont cry

ffs dave that's some serious peak-time madness. your melodies have come a long way i must say.

lol begic's frozen mix of north pole... premiered on my shitbox of a pc i recall

Old Post May-06-2006 04:32  New Zealand
Click Here to See the Profile for jizza Click here to Send jizza a Private Message Add jizza to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Philby
Statement: Die, meatbag!

w00t dave
i think i like this the most out of everything you've done
but can still use some work hehe
i think you should add some kind of intro to this tune, instead of starting with the beats straight away, it would suit it well i think. i also think that when the break down occurs 2:13 you should keep going with the pads for a while (i think thats the sound im talking about?) and build up to the main melody, with the one that started at around 57 seconds gradually building up into it. anyway just my view

https://soundcloud.com/philby/phill...dness-july-2015

Old Post May-08-2006 10:22  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Philby Click here to Send Philby a Private Message Visit Philby's homepage! Add Philby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Aesthetic
- ---(ps3.addicted)--- -

cheers jizz and phil.

yeah phil im actually currently working on the breakdown now and extending it.. you think some kind of musical intro would suit? i'll look into that once that track is done and see, but i'd also like it to be dj friendly too.. good points, thanks guys.

Old Post May-08-2006 10:28 
T-Soma
The Sky Was Pink...

Here is a little thing iv been messing about with.
Iv been producing for a few months now and dont have midi keyboard of anykind so im just been using midis and such.
The melody was taken from whiteroom - whiteroom but this isnt based on it and sorry if i ruined the song abit (I dont think i have)

Here is the link for Whiteroom - T-Soma

Its just a short littl cut, not realy any percussion since i dont have any sample packs yet. The mixing is way off since all i have are PA speakers and its my first attempt at programing all the patches.

Old Post May-09-2006 12:47  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for T-Soma Click here to Send T-Soma a Private Message Add T-Soma to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Australia > Producers thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (48): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHelp ID Song Please =D [2006] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackKai Tracid - "Life Is Too Short" (Energy Mix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread