Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings > Paul Oakenfold's EM World Tour
Pages (29): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
AndiH
Currently not available.

thanks for your help...i updated the tracklists

as far as i know Breeder's "NY FM" was first released on promo (together with "Rockstone" on the b-side) as "Sputnik"; for some reasons they later renamed it to "New York FM" for the release on Rhythm Syndicate...i'd say we call it Breeder - Sputnik (NYFM Mix) cause it includes both titles

i believe that Phoenix - "Arizona (Breeder Mix)" is a mislabeled mp3 cause breeder never remixed such a tune...or does anyone have this vinyl?

Old Post Dec-11-2002 15:24 
Click Here to See the Profile for AndiH Click here to Send AndiH a Private Message Add AndiH to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Floorfiller
Girl + Sweater = Hotness

thanks andiH that would make sense. i i've been going by is mp3 so sorry to doubt you TTA. talk to you guys later. also i'll look around for the vinyl.

Old Post Dec-11-2002 16:37 
Click Here to See the Profile for Floorfiller Click here to Send Floorfiller a Private Message Visit Floorfiller's homepage! Add Floorfiller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TranceWarp
tranceaddict

Question any 1 has the tracklist of Live @ Quite Waters Place

hiya folks,

been looking @ al these tracklist but i cant find this one tho
Paul Oakenfold - Live @ Quite Waters Place
it has some nice tracks on it that i realy like alot
so if any can help me out here
thx

Trancewarp

ps: if anyone is interested in gettin' some mixings
of him, give me a hurl, we'll find a way

Old Post Dec-22-2002 23:08  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for TranceWarp Click here to Send TranceWarp a Private Message Visit TranceWarp's homepage! Add TranceWarp to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ozy
Senior tranceaddict

Another correction:

quote:

03:54 09. Moogwai - "Viola [Original Mix]"
10:54 10. BT - Flaming June [Original Mix]
17:21 11. TasteXperience - "Summersault [Tall Paul Remix]"

Also, regarding the mix at Shadow Lounge

23:28 05. Prism - ID

and

00:00 01. ID (part 2)

sound like they've been done by the same artist (Prism?). Just listen to the snare's in both tracks, they're exactly the same.

Old Post Dec-23-2002 10:41  England
Click Here to See the Profile for ozy Click here to Send ozy a Private Message Add ozy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Floorfiller
Girl + Sweater = Hotness

Re: any 1 has the tracklist of Live @ Quite Waters Place

quote:
Originally posted by TranceWarp
hiya folks,

been looking @ al these tracklist but i cant find this one tho
Paul Oakenfold - Live @ Quite Waters Place
it has some nice tracks on it that i realy like alot
so if any can help me out here
thx

Trancewarp

ps: if anyone is interested in gettin' some mixings
of him, give me a hurl, we'll find a way

timewarp

i don't think that you'll get any responses about the quiet waters place in here...its for EM mixes from 99 only. best luck would be to first do a search and see if any results solve your problem and if not post a new thread since someone is bound to have the tracklist.

Old Post Dec-23-2002 17:16 
Click Here to See the Profile for Floorfiller Click here to Send Floorfiller a Private Message Visit Floorfiller's homepage! Add Floorfiller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
torontotrance
I hath returned

yup....not in this thread.....1999 OAKENFOLD ESSENTIAL MIXES ONLY!.

Old Post Dec-23-2002 17:30  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for torontotrance Click here to Send torontotrance a Private Message Add torontotrance to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ-RED
Supreme tranceaddict

Love Poundin' Sensation WTF

OMFG THANK U!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jan-22-2003 21:11  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ-RED Click here to Send DJ-RED a Private Message Add DJ-RED to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
torontotrance
I hath returned

dunno if this is old news....but I'll post it anyway

Reason that Oakenfold's Miami is in two parts is because it was interupted about 70 something mins in because BBC reported that war in the Balkans had started or something like that. That's why Miami is only 113 mins.

Old Post Jan-31-2003 20:13  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for torontotrance Click here to Send torontotrance a Private Message Add torontotrance to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
torontotrance
I hath returned

ID'D TRACK FOR MIAMI

Track 5 is Stray Dog - The Next Chapter which was released on acetate. Pvd's vancouver mix has it titled as chapter 2 but it's stray dog for sure.

00:00 01. ID
06:17 02. ID
09:32 03. Dea-Li - "Calling the Angels"
15:19 04. Andora - "Blade Runner [Steve Baltes Mix]"
19:17 05. StrayDog – The Next Chapter (Acetate)
26:42 06. The Source - "Fly Away"
34:05 07. The Dream Traveler "Time [Markus Schultz Remix]"

Old Post Feb-14-2003 14:22  Canada
AndiH
Currently not available.

it isn't "chapter 2" for sure...i know that somebody id'ed this tune as "the next chapter", but i have yet to find any information on this track

Old Post Feb-14-2003 14:46 
Click Here to See the Profile for AndiH Click here to Send AndiH a Private Message Add AndiH to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
torontotrance
I hath returned

it was an acetate only release that was never really released. I thought only 100 copies were ever released. Let's assume it's the next chapter till we are proven otherwise.

Old Post Feb-14-2003 14:47  Canada
ryo
oyr

Straydog - The Next Chapter is on Tiesto's Forbidden Paradise 5. Straydog - Chapter 2 is on Tiesto's Magik 1 I thought. Maybe that could be a help?

Old Post Feb-14-2003 14:54  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for ryo Click here to Send ryo a Private Message Add ryo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings > Paul Oakenfold's EM World Tour
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (29): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTech-trancer [2005] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackGroovezone - Eisbaer [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread