Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth > The Free Soundcloud Stuff Thread (High Bandwidth)
Pages (15): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Levels is...decent...damn better than a lot of the shite dominating the charts at the moment. It sounds absolutely nothing like...a billion and one similar tracks in this big-room style. I always had a soft spot.

Old Post Feb-10-2012 15:25  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Adam420 Click here to Send Adam420 a Private Message Add Adam420 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
itsamemario
Divine Angel

It's not Soundcloud but it has a player and a download link so same shit different smell. DJ-tool kinda thing...

Dirtbox Divas - Fag Doll (Alfis Hot, hard and sweaty rendition)

http://www15.zippyshare.com/v/7818286/file.html

Old Post Feb-12-2012 03:03  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for itsamemario Click here to Send itsamemario a Private Message Visit itsamemario's homepage! Add itsamemario to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJSoulstone
Supreme tranceaddict

Turn it up! The bass is incredible... ;-)

DJ Soulstone - Summer Solstice 2012 [Goa/Full-On]

Old Post Feb-13-2012 17:25  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for DJSoulstone Click here to Send DJSoulstone a Private Message Add DJSoulstone to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

quote:
Levels is...decent...damn better than a lot of the shite dominating the charts at the moment. It sounds absolutely nothing like...a billion and one similar tracks in this big-room style. I always had a soft spot.

Old Post Feb-22-2012 20:53  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Adam420 Click here to Send Adam420 a Private Message Add Adam420 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJSoulstone
Supreme tranceaddict

How about some nice Trance?

DJ Soulstone - Summer Solstice 2012 [Goa/Full-On]

Old Post Mar-02-2012 17:29  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for DJSoulstone Click here to Send DJSoulstone a Private Message Add DJSoulstone to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

quote:

Old Post Mar-09-2012 02:10  Canada
EddieZilker
This is the dance.

Excellent thread, Adam. I'll have to go mining at some point and post some tunes, as well.

Now with extra singles!
my old stuff, not quite up to snuff - but I still dig it - UPDATED 9/23/2012

Old Post Mar-09-2012 03:31  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for EddieZilker Click here to Send EddieZilker a Private Message Visit EddieZilker's homepage! Add EddieZilker to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

quote:

Old Post Mar-13-2012 17:33  Canada
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

quote:

Old Post Mar-18-2012 18:08  Canada
Teezdalien
Supreme tranceaddict

Figure I'd post this here. Any Ableton live 8 users can get a free 5 month Soundcloud pro account. Just follow this link.

http://www.ableton.com/claim-free-soundcloud

enjoy

Old Post Apr-02-2012 19:13  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Teezdalien Click here to Send Teezdalien a Private Message Add Teezdalien to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

quote:

Old Post Apr-05-2012 14:05  Canada
chiprognut
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Adam420
Idiotproof & Eats Everything - 'Suck The Pain Away' by EatsEverything

Anyone that can provide a linky to this free track. Still a banger after one year. Thanks!

Old Post May-01-2012 15:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for chiprognut Click here to Send chiprognut a Private Message Add chiprognut to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth > The Free Soundcloud Stuff Thread (High Bandwidth)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (15): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackNice trance tune please ID [2007] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackCarl B ft. Breaking Benjamin - "Diary Of Jane" (Original Mix) [2006]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread