Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2012.08.31-2012.09.02 Electric Zoo 2012
Pages (37): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
diabloargentino
Supreme tranceaddict

getting there around 2. see you all then!

Old Post Aug-31-2012 15:24  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for diabloargentino Click here to Send diabloargentino a Private Message Add diabloargentino to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Groundhog Boy
Stupidity Offends Me

quote:
Originally posted by Armitage350
I believe Sirius/XM will have coverage.

Will they completely neglect the Sunday School tent like last year?

Here you go America you are free to do as we tell you
We want your soul
Your cash, your house, your phone, your cash, your house, your life" -Adam Freeland - We Want Your Soul

Old Post Aug-31-2012 20:07  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Groundhog Boy Click here to Send Groundhog Boy a Private Message Add Groundhog Boy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
StrobeLifeNYC
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by violethalo
Yeah wow images being repeated over and over in replies is now extra annoying now that it's my face. I guess I'm going to awkwardly exit this thread now haha. Hilltop sign, cool.

How about now?

quote:
Originally posted by violethalo

Old Post Aug-31-2012 20:16  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for StrobeLifeNYC Click here to Send StrobeLifeNYC a Private Message Add StrobeLifeNYC to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Arakias
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by AY STAR
yea keep us posted on the beer situation when you go tomorow if they have shitty choices lemme know i will pre-game on sat before hand

Beers start at $9 and include Captain Lawrence as a choice. I forget the others.

Old Post Sep-01-2012 02:55  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Arakias Click here to Send Arakias a Private Message Add Arakias to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
StrobeLifeNYC
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Arakias
Beers start at $9 and include Captain Lawrence as a choice. I forget the others.

Captain Lawrence was AWWWWWWESOME...

And Above & Beyond were absolutely incredible, beyond words. Best set by them I've seen for a long time.... Hope they can add to it tomorrow night on main stage..

Old Post Sep-01-2012 04:32  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for StrobeLifeNYC Click here to Send StrobeLifeNYC a Private Message Add StrobeLifeNYC to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sedna
Supreme tranceaddict

Anyone get any videos of A&B's set? Or a recording of the full set?

I read on Eco's FB that they did a musical Eulogy to Neil Armstrong... I would have loved you see that

They may have sold out pretty hard with their productions... but I have so much respect for them as DJs and as people in general. A whole lot of love in those three...

http://www.soundcloud.com/danielnusdeo

Old Post Sep-01-2012 07:13 
Click Here to See the Profile for Sedna Click here to Send Sedna a Private Message Visit Sedna's homepage! Add Sedna to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr Game+Watch
Luka Luka * Night Fever

quote:
Originally posted by firefox™
Won't be there that early today. But my friends will probably have their "TranceFamily Brazil" flag with them. So, hit us up if you see us later..

Last year's meetup at Ezoo worked out, but it ended up not being that many people.. Let's see how the turnout is this year..

I actually saw those guys over in the Hilltop Arena, had no idea they were your friends, dude! Last year it was fun hanging with you and meeting up with Will again.

Quarantine Music Festival 2020

All My Mixes!

Old Post Sep-01-2012 14:33  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr Game+Watch Click here to Send Mr Game+Watch a Private Message Visit Mr Game+Watch's homepage! Add Mr Game+Watch to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
firefox™
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Game+Watch
I actually saw those guys over in the Hilltop Arena, had no idea they were your friends, dude! Last year it was fun hanging with you and meeting up with Will again.

Yeah, that's where we were most of the time. I also went a few times over to Sunday School.. LUCIANO! :-) Yeah, was fun last year.

Old Post Sep-01-2012 20:14  Switzerland
Click Here to See the Profile for firefox™ Click here to Send firefox™ a Private Message Add firefox™ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Armitage350
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Sedna
Anyone get any videos of A&B's set? Or a recording of the full set?

I read on Eco's FB that they did a musical Eulogy to Neil Armstrong... I would have loved you see that

They may have sold out pretty hard with their productions... but I have so much respect for them as DJs and as people in general. A whole lot of love in those three...

I'm sure there will be a ton of YouTube vids up soon. The set really was absolutely beautiful in terms of the presentation. It was my favorite set of EZ both Friday and overall I think.

Old Post Sep-02-2012 18:58  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Armitage350 Click here to Send Armitage350 a Private Message Add Armitage350 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
violethalo
Supreme tranceaddict

For the record, Seb and I spotted each other almost immediately. Trance Addict meetup 2012 lol.

Old Post Sep-02-2012 19:15  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for violethalo Click here to Send violethalo a Private Message Add violethalo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
a.l.d.i.
Supreme tranceaddict

violet. You look like this girl that i've seen around in a lot of local "trance" event. i mean everywhere. The girl i am talking about it's tall and always with her boyfriend. you definitely know rory james. am i right?

Old Post Sep-02-2012 19:24 
Click Here to See the Profile for a.l.d.i. Click here to Send a.l.d.i. a Private Message Add a.l.d.i. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
violethalo
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by a.l.d.i.
violet. You look like this girl that i've seen around in a lot of local "trance" event. i mean everywhere. The girl i am talking about it's tall and always with her boyfriend. you definitely know rory james. am i right?

Yep that's me.

Old Post Sep-02-2012 19:26  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for violethalo Click here to Send violethalo a Private Message Add violethalo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > New York City EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2012.08.31-2012.09.02 Electric Zoo 2012
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (37): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackCan anyone identify this song? Song3 [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSunny Lax - "Blue Bird" (Daniel Kandi remix) [2007]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread