Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Who likes Israeli girls? **NO56K**
Pages (42): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Caela
evolve

quote:
Originally posted by gehzumteufel
the 2nd one sounds cool. since its not popular and cliche. the star..ehh.. to each their own but too popular.

i realize the star is cliche...however, when my grandma passed away last summer, i wanted to get a tattoo to remind me of her. her name was stella, and that means 'star'...so voila hopefully that doesn't sound too cliche anymore.

Old Post Mar-28-2007 05:09  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Caela Click here to Send Caela a Private Message Visit Caela's homepage! Add Caela to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
nchs09
Traceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by emc^2
she stopped being hawt after V for Vendetta. Her running around with Burger King dude just ruined it (at least for me). Besides, every time she talked to that V guy, I thought that any second he'd pull out a cheesburger from behind his back.

back to girls!!!

hhahaha @ V being the burgerking guy

anyhow ya portman is hot. is she from israel?

Old Post Mar-28-2007 05:10 
Click Here to See the Profile for nchs09 Click here to Send nchs09 a Private Message Add nchs09 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
emc^2
FCK MNML

quote:
Originally posted by Caela
i have 2. one on my mid back, off to the side: a black outline of a star...my other is on the other side on my shoulder: it says Amo Vita (love/life in latin).

do you own a pair of clear heel shoes by any chance? Coz that would go well with the rest of the attributes you listed.

No one wants to die. Even people who want to go to heaven don’t want to die to get there. And yet death is the destination we all share. No one has ever escaped it. And that is as it should be, because Death is very likely the single best invention of Life. It is Life’s change agent. It clears out the old to make way for the new. Right now the new is you, but someday not too long from now, you will gradually become the old and be cleared away. Sorry to be so dramatic, but it is quite true.

--Steve Jobs (1955 - 2011)

Old Post Mar-28-2007 05:10 
Click Here to See the Profile for emc^2 Click here to Send emc^2 a Private Message Add emc^2 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lilith
Meowsies!

quote:
Originally posted by Frenchie
How am I a pussy, it fuckin' stung. The gun got stuck in my right lob ( which is now closed ).

hehe, I've jammed more lumps of metal into people's ears, noses, eyebows belly buttons than I care to remember and I called it quits at doing anything lower than the belly button!
Sometimes the gun just doesn't line up with the metal bit on the other end and just bounces, sometimes it just hits a nice thick lump of cartilage which wasn't obvious (because everyone's ear structure is as unique as their fingerprint) and then the screaming and crying starts...

Old Post Mar-28-2007 05:11 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lilith Click here to Send Lilith a Private Message Add Lilith to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Caela
evolve

quote:
do you own a pair of clear heel shoes by any chance? Coz that would go well with the rest of the attributes you listed.

yeah i do. i also have a pole in the middle of my room...hold on, there's a knock at the door-it's probably my pimp.

Old Post Mar-28-2007 05:12  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Caela Click here to Send Caela a Private Message Visit Caela's homepage! Add Caela to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
gehzumteufel
In your ass

quote:
i realize the star is cliche...however, when my grandma passed away last summer, i wanted to get a tattoo to remind me of her. her name was stella, and that means 'star'...so voila hopefully that doesn't sound too cliche anymore.

like i said. to each their own. a lot of people get a star cause they like them. yours has a reason behind it that is much deeper than just liking them. im glad you got it to symbolize your grandma. much better than just randomly.

Old Post Mar-28-2007 05:13  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for gehzumteufel Click here to Send gehzumteufel a Private Message Add gehzumteufel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
emc^2
FCK MNML

quote:
Originally posted by Lilith
hehe, I've jammed more lumps of metal into people's ears, noses, eyebows belly buttons than I care to remember and I called it quits at doing anything lower than the belly button!
Sometimes the gun just doesn't line up with the metal bit on the other end and just bounces, sometimes it just hits a nice thick lump of cartilage which wasn't obvious (because everyone's ear structure is as unique as their fingerprint) and then the screaming and crying starts...

I'd post a video of chick getting her whooooo-whooo pierced but it's against the rules. Looks painful. but hawt.

No one wants to die. Even people who want to go to heaven don’t want to die to get there. And yet death is the destination we all share. No one has ever escaped it. And that is as it should be, because Death is very likely the single best invention of Life. It is Life’s change agent. It clears out the old to make way for the new. Right now the new is you, but someday not too long from now, you will gradually become the old and be cleared away. Sorry to be so dramatic, but it is quite true.

Old Post Mar-28-2007 05:14 
Click Here to See the Profile for emc^2 Click here to Send emc^2 a Private Message Add emc^2 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lilith
Meowsies!

Plenty of boys seem to want to stick lumps of metal in their willy too for some reason which also looks like it would hurt...

Old Post Mar-28-2007 05:15 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lilith Click here to Send Lilith a Private Message Add Lilith to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
gehzumteufel
In your ass

quote:
I'd post a video of chick getting her whooooo-whooo pierced but it's against the rules. Looks painful. but hawt.

ive been told by girls that got their clit pierced that sex sucks after they get it done.

Old Post Mar-28-2007 05:15  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for gehzumteufel Click here to Send gehzumteufel a Private Message Add gehzumteufel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Caela
evolve

the thought's crossed my mind about clit piercings. i think i'd definitely have to talk to a girl that had it done to find out all the risks and...erm...pro's about getting one. i heard that if the tattoo artist fucks up, you can lose feeling...not sure if that' true or not, but if so that's not a chance i'd be willing to take

Old Post Mar-28-2007 05:15  United States
emc^2
FCK MNML

quote:
yeah i do. i also have a pole in the middle of my room...hold on, there's a knock at the door-it's probably my pimp.

Tell that bitch-ass Drexel that Charlie Brown is commin' to getcha.

You like Kung-fu movies?

Old Post Mar-28-2007 05:16 
SuspicionVandit
Rapper

quote:
the thought's crossed my mind about clit piercings. i think i'd definitely have to talk to a girl that had it done to find out all the risks and...erm...pro's about getting one. i heard that if the tattoo artist fucks up, you can lose feeling...not sure if that' true or not, but if so that's not a chance i'd be willing to take

Dr Drew is always talking about genetalia piercing gone wrong where the whole crotch has to be excavated all the way to the intestines.

Paul Van Dyk 09-24-2009: No, but I can sign your sleeve under that name if you let me!

Old Post Mar-28-2007 05:17 
Click Here to See the Profile for SuspicionVandit Click here to Send SuspicionVandit a Private Message Add SuspicionVandit to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Who likes Israeli girls? **NO56K**
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (42): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackid awesome trance tune from 1994 [2006] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackEmamanuel Top - Acid Phase (Original Mix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread