Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > ::. ** Win a genre, make a mix - Challenge ** .::
Pages (42): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Lomeli
Mountain Thug

Check out The Young Punx

Old Post Mar-08-2009 02:29  Mexico
Click Here to See the Profile for Lomeli Click here to Send Lomeli a Private Message Visit Lomeli's homepage! Add Lomeli to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
woscar
Starstuff

quote:
Originally posted by cmay119
Yeah, me and you got our work cut out for us I think. When's the last time you were really listening to trance sets and keeping up with that genre, Oscar?

It's been a good 2 years now for me. I'm completely lost on what's new and 'hot'.

I'll probably be sticking to tracks that I'm familiar with from a couple years back.

Yeah, it's got to be a good 2 years for me too, lol. I think I do have some SvD, Marco V, and similar tracks from back in those days. And I'll probably pitch the fuck up of some farty "electro" house

Also, for the guy who is asking about french house...listen to the stuff posted on this site http://www.french-express.com/ so you can get an idea. You can also ask Sam (kadomony), he and Leon run that site

My Set Archive - MY BLOG

Old Post Mar-08-2009 03:25 
Click Here to See the Profile for woscar Click here to Send woscar a Private Message Visit woscar's homepage! Add woscar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Omega_Blue
Someone Changed My Custom

quote:
Originally posted by Adam420
There was a French House thread in the Music Discussion forum not too long ago. You should look it up as it listed a bunch oh tracks.

thanks man.

i forgot all about i:cube, francois k, sebastien leger, etc etc. there's tons of great stuff out there

Old Post Mar-08-2009 03:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Omega_Blue Click here to Send Omega_Blue a Private Message Add Omega_Blue to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
woscar
Starstuff

Oh yeah...and Meat, you should contact couch-potato about this...I'm not so sure that he deejays.

My Set Archive - MY BLOG

Old Post Mar-08-2009 04:03 
Click Here to See the Profile for woscar Click here to Send woscar a Private Message Visit woscar's homepage! Add woscar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
gehzumteufel
In your ass

I can't wait!!!!!!! This will be so funny.

quote:
Originally posted by bas
Undies with a dickhole aren't good for guys. Your balls can get caught in them. That's why I prefer to go over the gate instead of through the fence.

Old Post Mar-08-2009 05:30  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for gehzumteufel Click here to Send gehzumteufel a Private Message Add gehzumteufel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
infiniteJEST
solipsist sitcom

quote:
Originally posted by woscar
Oh yeah...and Meat, you should contact couch-potato about this...I'm not so sure that he deejays.

HAHAHAHAHA

I was surprised to see my name on that list. But I instantly did a quick search on what Deep House is and it turns out that I have quite a few tracks in the genre .

So I guess that it's time I learned how to mix!!! I'll be busy for the next few days or so (Grandfather's big 70th birthday bash and he lives out of state). BUT I'll do what I can. I've fucked around with a friends CD-Js once or twice, how hard could making a mix be...?

I might just have to download a trial version of Ableton or something for this. This is going to be fucking hilarious.

Old Post Mar-08-2009 05:33 
Click Here to See the Profile for infiniteJEST Click here to Send infiniteJEST a Private Message Add infiniteJEST to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Omega_Blue
Someone Changed My Custom

quote:
Originally posted by couch-potato
HAHAHAHAHA

I was surprised to see my name on that list. But I instantly did a quick search on what Deep House is and it turns out that I have quite a few tracks in the genre .

So I guess that it's time I learned how to mix!!! I'll be busy for the next few days or so (Grandfather's big 70th birthday bash and he lives out of state). BUT I'll do what I can. I've fucked around with a friends CD-Js once or twice, how hard could making a mix be...?

I might just have to download a trial version of Ableton or something for this. This is going to be fucking hideous.

fixed for the guy that volunteered without ever mixing or knowing how to in the first place. :| that's like trying out for lead guitarist in a band without ever picking up a guitar. why would you do that?

Old Post Mar-08-2009 05:39  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Omega_Blue Click here to Send Omega_Blue a Private Message Add Omega_Blue to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

quote:
Originally posted by Omega_Blue
why would you do that?

For the lulz. You realise this whole thing is supposed to be fun right?

Old Post Mar-08-2009 06:05  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
enydo
~

Oh man, my Nu Skool Breaks mix is going to be ear bleedingly atrocious I think.

Old Post Mar-08-2009 06:28 
Click Here to See the Profile for enydo Click here to Send enydo a Private Message Add enydo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
infiniteJEST
solipsist sitcom

quote:
Originally posted by Omega_Blue
fixed for the guy that volunteered without ever mixing or knowing how to in the first place. :| that's like trying out for lead guitarist in a band without ever picking up a guitar. why would you do that?

I was just suggesting a genre of music (nu skool breaks). I didn't think my name would be put into the draw. But fuck it, there's a first time for everything, right?

I've already got (what I'm hoping to be) a pretty decent tracklist together. I guess it'll be just short of an hour total. I might add some more, who knows?

We'll see. Hopefully I don't make anyone's ears bleed .

Old Post Mar-08-2009 07:02 
Click Here to See the Profile for infiniteJEST Click here to Send infiniteJEST a Private Message Add infiniteJEST to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Meat187
Diese scheiß Katze

quote:
Originally posted by couch-potato
I was just suggesting a genre of music (nu skool breaks). I didn't think my name would be put into the draw. But fuck it, there's a first time for everything, right?

I've already got (what I'm hoping to be) a pretty decent tracklist together. I guess it'll be just short of an hour total. I might add some more, who knows?

We'll see. Hopefully I don't make anyone's ears bleed .

Oops, that was unfortunately just the way to enter this. If you do it anyway, great.

Edit: I hope there aren't more people who just posted a genre and don't actually want to mix. Some haven't posted since the drawing...

Then stop coloring and visit Meat187's mix archive!

Last edited by Meat187 on Mar-08-2009 at 12:17

Old Post Mar-08-2009 11:28  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for Meat187 Click here to Send Meat187 a Private Message Add Meat187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr.Mystery
Static Guru

quote:
Originally posted by cmay119
It's been a good 2 years now for me. I'm completely lost on what's new and 'hot'.

Just for the record, I'm not going to be playing anything new - some of the stuff I'm putting in might even go as far back as the mid nineties.

Now I just need to figure out when I'll actually have the time to record this.

Edit:
I can also provide some quality hosting on my own server for some.

Old Post Mar-08-2009 12:49  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.Mystery Click here to Send Mr.Mystery a Private Message Add Mr.Mystery to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > ::. ** Win a genre, make a mix - Challenge ** .::
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (42): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback(kinda cheesy) trance tune & house tune [2007] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackStathis L – Spaceman (Electronica Remix) [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread