Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > Waves announces and releases Codex - includes 128 patches from me
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
tehlord
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by DJ RANN
Er, not quite sure why but there should be waaaay more congratulations going in in this thred

quote:
Originally posted by tehlord

Well played sir

I'm English

That's all you get.

This ain't the fvcking Oscars.

Old Post Oct-10-2014 09:51  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for tehlord Click here to Send tehlord a Private Message Add tehlord to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PaULiN0
Twinkle, Twinkle..

Hey Alan, you think you can make and preview us the patches before the sale is over?

Old Post Oct-10-2014 10:00  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for PaULiN0 Click here to Send PaULiN0 a Private Message Add PaULiN0 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
alanzo
The Equalizer Womanizer

quote:
Originally posted by PaULiN0
Hey Alan, you think you can make and preview us the patches before the sale is over?

Yes! I do still need to put together a demo of my patches and put them on my website. I've been getting back into things for the past few months, I have a JP8000 patch bank revision complete, a Moog Little/Slim Phatty bank complete, and this Codex bank and a Waves Element 2 bank. My Nord Lead 2 bank works with Discovery DSP, I'd like to optimize it for that plugin and put out a demo.

Lots of patch bank work which I love but I also need to find a way to work in some actual music making.

But 128 patches are included from me with CODEX and Element 2. The problem is they're mixed in with everyone else's patches. They should have organized by who did the patch as the ideas vary a lot. Releasing the banks myself will help that.

Last edited by alanzo on Jul-10-2018 at 14:49

Old Post Jul-10-2018 14:16  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for alanzo Click here to Send alanzo a Private Message Visit alanzo's homepage! Add alanzo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

Welcome back Alan! (I love that you replied to a 4 year old comment from a user that's been long banned lol).

Would be good to hear the patches, I'm looking for new plugs and some patch banks as my time constraints sadly means not enough time to noodle from scratch.

Old Post Jul-10-2018 14:50 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
alanzo
The Equalizer Womanizer

PaULiN0's banned? How can you tell, his profile looks normal?

Old Post Jul-10-2018 14:52  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for alanzo Click here to Send alanzo a Private Message Visit alanzo's homepage! Add alanzo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

You missed the drama.

He kept posting more and more insane things, then just blanket scatterbombing any thread (I think he was legitimately off the meds), then was temp banned.

He kept making alts which led to a perma ban.

He came back after a while, and was told to behave, didn't last a day and starting insulting Stu and other mods.

This combined with a couple of other new idiots led to Swamper actually switching off new account sign ups for about a month or two.

They gave up and TA went back to normal (if you can call it that lol).

Juan may be able to sign up again, but I think he's finally moved on....

Old Post Jul-10-2018 18:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
alanzo
The Equalizer Womanizer

quote:
Originally posted by DJ RANN
Swamper actually switching off new account sign ups for about a month or two.

Wow, that's crazy. Glad I missed it.

Old Post Jul-10-2018 19:46  United States
Vizay
immiNspired

well back to topic then (well, semi at least), speaking of wavetables

https://www.propellerheads.se/europa

batteries not included.

- dave

Old Post Jul-12-2018 22:31  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for Vizay Click here to Send Vizay a Private Message Visit Vizay's homepage! Add Vizay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
godspeed

quote:
Originally posted by Vizay
well back to topic then (well, semi at least), speaking of wavetables

https://www.propellerheads.se/europa

I've been using this synth a little bit, you cant seem to automate the filter envelope. Why do they give you such a nice little filter envelope section that cant do basic functions? Unless im missing something, you seem to only be able to modulate that loop-rate, no X-Y positioning ;/

Last edited by MSZ on Jul-14-2018 at 18:25

Old Post Jul-14-2018 18:14  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
godspeed

¯\_( ツ )_/¯

Old Post Jul-15-2018 19:31  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
alanzo
The Equalizer Womanizer

quote:
Originally posted by MSZ
I've been using this synth a little bit, you cant seem to automate the filter envelope.

In Cubase I'm seeing options to automate all the VCF knobs and sliders.

quote:
Originally posted by Zak McKracken
What was this thread about really?

Mostly just me being excited that Waves contracted me to do synth patches.

Old Post Jul-15-2018 19:44  United States
MSZ
godspeed

quote:
Originally posted by alanzo
In Cubase I'm seeing options to automate all the VCF knobs and sliders.

Mostly just me being excited that Waves contracted me to do synth patches.

did you do it, how does it work and what happens to the lfo filter draw section when you do so(visually)?

Old Post Jul-15-2018 20:16  Canada

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > Waves announces and releases Codex - includes 128 patches from me
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAnybody know this one? [2005] [4]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMadonna - "Die Another Day" (Timo Maas Remix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread