Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 256: Social Distancing Friday - Chapter 2
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Swamper
Webmonstah

Friday 256: Social Distancing Friday - Chapter 2

Flatten the Curve and wash your hands c0r!

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Mar-21-2020 00:14  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

Hunkered down with the wife and 4 dogs. Probably need more beer, though, before they call out the Guard.

Old Post Mar-21-2020 11:05  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Caught up on Picard last night. Prob head over to the inlaws' sometime today or tomorrow. Back to work Tuesday.

Old Post Mar-21-2020 11:33 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

I watched the premier when it was free on YouTube that week, and I loved every minute of it. Assuming CBS, like they did with Discovery, presses it to Blu-ray, it shall be mine. I'm old fashioned when it comes to my media. Like Charlton Heston and his guns, they'll pry my physical media from my cold, dead hands. Which, unfortunately, is a much, much higher probability in these trying times.

Old Post Mar-21-2020 11:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Every single episode is SO GOOD!!

Old Post Mar-21-2020 11:46 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

i need to buy a dawg already, feck. I'm at 63 beers consumed recently and at the end of the internet

Old Post Mar-21-2020 12:48  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

We are fostering a 10 yo male Dachshund for the TN Dachshund Rescue until he can be adopted. He's had a rough go of it: he was surrendered, lost his 2 siblings, got all but 5 teeth pulled, and was neutered. But, he has it made here, and is enjoying his time with our other 3 fur babies. TDR has put all adoptions on hold for 2 weeks, so he has at least 2 more weeks in paradise.

Old Post Mar-21-2020 12:58  United States
Mattsanity
Supreme tranceaddict

that was a brilliant version

Old Post Mar-21-2020 14:44  South Korea
Click Here to See the Profile for Mattsanity Click here to Send Mattsanity a Private Message Add Mattsanity to your buddy list Mattsanity is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

Re: Friday 256: Social Distancing Friday - Chapter 2

quote:
Originally posted by Swamper
Flatten the Curve and wash your hands c0r!

The pandemic hit my city so fast, the things we're doing today were unthinkable last week.

Right when the governor first put the city on a rather lax lockdown, I quickly went to the closest McCafé for a farewell peppermint mocha, and the barista said she was afraid of what might happen next and joked the shopping centre might be closed in the near future. Try and guess what was closed last Thursday...

Neither of us saw it coming, yet it makes perfect sense now. It'd be reckless and irresponsible to keep it open like the president wants.

Old Post Mar-22-2020 06:36  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dykes_on_Jay
Ape me.

The Punisher is a great show. And generally, I hate capefag shit.

Old Post Mar-24-2020 17:40  China
Click Here to See the Profile for Dykes_on_Jay Click here to Send Dykes_on_Jay a Private Message Visit Dykes_on_Jay's homepage! Add Dykes_on_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 256: Social Distancing Friday - Chapter 2
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHelp ID! [2004] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackYahel - "Voyage" [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread