Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > C0r Parents Thread: Yes, It's Come to This
Pages (44): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
ziptnf
Programming your future

Can all you non-parents fuck off from the parent thread? The last thing that stressed out people with babies need are you 2 assholes arguing and offering your worthless 2 cents.

Also way to use that ignore button, Kenny. You respond to RANN every single time he posts, might as well unblock him at this point. Fuck off back to the Capitalism thread, both of you.

Set Archive | TA DJ Challenge

Old Post Sep-27-2018 11:02 
Click Here to See the Profile for ziptnf Click here to Send ziptnf a Private Message Visit ziptnf's homepage! Add ziptnf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wotyzoid
it's not house

No

Old Post Sep-27-2018 11:31  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wotyzoid Click here to Send wotyzoid a Private Message Add wotyzoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

"Keep your parenting shit to your own thread!!"

*reads + posts in parenting thread*

Old Post Sep-27-2018 14:03 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wotyzoid
it's not house

FINE! I'm leaving, I'm just a little invested in Nick's manhood now that we are fb friends.

edit: Also I don't remember censoring you guys for talking about your children, I think that was Jack. I just state facts, like you guys are old and boring. But it all comes from the heart.

Last edited by wotyzoid on Sep-27-2018 at 14:28

Old Post Sep-27-2018 14:21  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wotyzoid Click here to Send wotyzoid a Private Message Add wotyzoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

Oh yeah? Well you're YOUNG and boring. At least our age is a reasonable excuse.

Old Post Sep-27-2018 14:40 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wotyzoid
it's not house

Fuck! It's true!

Old Post Sep-27-2018 14:57  United States
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

First real stomach bug for the kiddo today. Just swapped out sheets since she puked up what seemed like 4 liters of milk & formula in the crib too! Breaks her 8 month streak of sleeping 11+hours straight.

Old Post Sep-28-2018 00:50  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer187 Click here to Send Boomer187 a Private Message Visit Boomer187's homepage! Add Boomer187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

Yikes, I dread the first nasty sickness. I was sick as fuck on mother's day weekend, then my husband got it. We figure we both got it from our daughter, whose symptoms were very mild compared to ours, who got it from our friends' baby. Anyway, I was glad she didn't get as sick as us. I literally could not get up from the floor one morning and my husband had to come home from work.

Old Post Sep-28-2018 11:03 
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
Yikes, I dread the first nasty sickness. I was sick as fuck on mother's day weekend, then my husband got it. We figure we both got it from our daughter, whose symptoms were very mild compared to ours, who got it from our friends' baby. Anyway, I was glad she didn't get as sick as us. I literally could not get up from the floor one morning and my husband had to come home from work.

Get used to it Yeah, I know, pretty worthless advice.
Young kids often still can play or go to school while not feeling to well. For us mostly it's more like feeling totally miserable for several days at the best, when not being chained to the bed.

Edit: wrong thread stuff.

Longest (classic) Trance playlist on YouTube (5000 tracks released up to and including 1997), click here

Last edited by Trance-M on Sep-28-2018 at 16:19

Old Post Sep-28-2018 13:22  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

Bahahah, yep adulting is taking over the C0r. You just confused the parenting thread for the Friday thread.

Old Post Sep-28-2018 14:36 
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

quote:

Yes, no clue how the little ones just roll with deathly sickness. My wife has had the same where she was just in bed all day. Glad I work from home

Old Post Sep-28-2018 15:23  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer187 Click here to Send Boomer187 a Private Message Visit Boomer187's homepage! Add Boomer187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

quote:
Bahahah, yep adulting is taking over the C0r. You just confused the parenting thread for the Friday thread.

Yeah, definitely time for weekend

Longest (classic) Trance playlist on YouTube (5000 tracks released up to and including 1997), click here

Old Post Sep-28-2018 16:21  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > C0r Parents Thread: Yes, It's Come to This
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (44): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackold techno tune 'the light', with sample [2005] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSBK - Borderline [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread