Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > C0r Parents Thread: Yes, It's Come to This
Pages (44): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

quote:
Originally posted by ziptnf
#2 on da way!

RIP in pieces.

CONGRATS!

Old Post Feb-26-2020 02:36  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer187 Click here to Send Boomer187 a Private Message Visit Boomer187's homepage! Add Boomer187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Woop congrats! Lol you men are giving me the baby fever. Good thing I'm fuckin old and fuck that lol.

Old Post Feb-26-2020 05:27 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ziptnf
Programming your future

Thanks Boom!

Lol Jenny doesn't it just make your ovaries tingle thinking about that new baby smell and those tiny little feets? You know deep down that you could go for another!

Set Archive | TA DJ Challenge

Old Post Feb-26-2020 10:18 
Click Here to See the Profile for ziptnf Click here to Send ziptnf a Private Message Visit ziptnf's homepage! Add ziptnf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

Oh for sure! If we had our first even a couple years sooner we would totally have another. There is a fresh wave of pregnancies and babies amongst my coworkers too. Also, one of my best friends is finally pregnant, and two more girlfriends just had babies. The fever is real!

Old Post Feb-26-2020 12:13 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

That's the best reason to do it Jenny...everyone is doing it!

There are some new challenges with two, but you realize how easily you can handle one kid now that you've been through it. Fun Fun Fun!

Old Post Feb-26-2020 19:55  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer187 Click here to Send Boomer187 a Private Message Visit Boomer187's homepage! Add Boomer187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

I just don't want to be 40+ years older than my youngest child. Also the risk of defects getting pregnant past this age, nope.

Old Post Feb-26-2020 20:40 
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

i believe the term is geriatric reproductive age at 40. Kinda wild.

We snuck in at 39 years older than our little dude. but we were working with our younger frozen embryos. I like being the older parents, we got a lot more money and smarts now. Can't imagine me 20, 15 or even 10 years ago raising a kid.

Old Post Feb-26-2020 23:17  United States
Silky Johnson

Yeah agree. I can't fathom having had a kid before 30. I just didn't have my shit in order to do so. We are fortunate I got pregnant almost right away. We had no interest in pursuing fertility treatment if it wasn't gonna happen after a year.

Lol, I had heard about the geriatric label. In your 30s it's just 'advanced maternal age.' Lolololol.

Old Post Feb-27-2020 03:35 
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

I am completely content with the fact that both of "mine" are now legal adults and that I never reproduced, biologically. I like to think I did my absolute best to stand in as a father figure and financial support for a couple of basically deadbeat dads that had little to no interest in their own children. But given my history of anxiety, depression, and other mental issues, I'd never willingly saddle another human being with that crap, even if there was only a "50% chance" of them inheriting all that from me.

Old Post Feb-27-2020 12:59  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

More people should view having children as an intellectual decision. Fucking breeders.

Old Post Feb-27-2020 14:55 
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
More people should view having children as an intellectual decision. Fucking breeders.

A freakin' men to that. The wife has a few cousins that should never have procreated. I'm not one for the "nanny state" telling people that they should or should not conceive and bear/raise children, but these people are the poster children for that argument. But when you knowingly continue to have children that will, for sure, be traumatized by the violent, alcoholic father (also a meth addict) and the meth addicted, shit mother that stays in/out of the local jails...well, the mind just reels.

Old Post Feb-27-2020 14:59  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

I can't think of any group of intelligent people that I know or have met who HAVEN'T debated some kind of licensing/application process to become a parent lol.

Old Post Feb-27-2020 15:19 

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > C0r Parents Thread: Yes, It's Come to This
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (44): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID of nice melodic trance needed [2005] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAquaculture - "Understatement" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread