Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > What's your clubbing situation in you area?
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Romchik22
Digger's acolyte

What's your clubbing situation in you area?

I'm from Montreal and sadly everything has been closed for a long time. I had tickets to see Hernan at Stereo Montreal right when everything shut down. I miss loud music, I miss dancing... what's happening in your are?

Old Post Sep-28-2020 18:09  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Romchik22 Click here to Send Romchik22 a Private Message Add Romchik22 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

Old Post Sep-28-2020 18:13 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Midlothian
Reaping the percussions

Dunno

Are you sure you don't mean Diggers' or Diggers's?

Old Post Sep-28-2020 18:39  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Midlothian Click here to Send Midlothian a Private Message Add Midlothian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

I'm in Queensland, Australia. Nightclubs are allowed to be open here, but dancing is not allowed. Appropriately distanced tables and chairs can be set up in the venue, but people are only allowed to stand if they want to go the bar or bathroom, otherwise they have to remain seated. I've heard some clubs here have resorted to offering dining too.

I have no idea how many clubs have bothered opening with these restrictions in place, or how many people are going "clubbing", but I've heard it's pretty dire. It's fucked the industry for sure.

Old Post Sep-28-2020 22:07  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Teezdalien
Supreme tranceaddict

Shit's fucked here... Nothing opened hasn't been for nearly 6 months. I'm going batshit with the way things are here to be honest.

Old Post Sep-29-2020 07:40  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Teezdalien Click here to Send Teezdalien a Private Message Add Teezdalien to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sykonee
Supreme EMCritic

Vancouver's a dead zone. They allowed pubs to open late for a small while, but even those have gone into 10pm shutdown now. Hasn't stopped some from trying to have illegal parties wherever they can get away with it.

(~)

Old Post Sep-29-2020 10:46  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Sykonee Click here to Send Sykonee a Private Message Visit Sykonee's homepage! Add Sykonee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

Strip clubs are not allowed to be open anymore

Old Post Sep-29-2020 14:12  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LoveHate

quote:
Originally posted by Sykonee
Vancouver's a dead zone. They allowed pubs to open late for a small while, but even those have gone into 10pm shutdown now. Hasn't stopped some from trying to have illegal parties wherever they can get away with it.

yes i know of someone that was fined 50k because he refused to close his sikh temple after several warnings quite a hefty fine, as for clubbing, i'm afraid to say i haven't been for a few years now, however i wish i did go out more in hindsight, because i will probably be in my mid 30's before things go back to normal now, hate that this pandemic had to happen in my prime clubbing years !!

Old Post Sep-29-2020 20:06  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for LoveHate Click here to Send LoveHate a Private Message Add LoveHate to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

quote:
Originally posted by Teezdalien
Shit's fucked here... Nothing opened hasn't been for nearly 6 months. I'm going batshit with the way things are here to be honest.

Fuck man, I really feel for you poor bastards down there, that's rough. Slowly getting there.

Old Post Sep-29-2020 21:54  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sykonee
Supreme EMCritic

quote:
Originally posted by LoveHate
yes i know of someone that was fined 50k because he refused to close his sikh temple after several warnings quite a hefty fine, as for clubbing, i'm afraid to say i haven't been for a few years now, however i wish i did go out more in hindsight, because i will probably be in my mid 30's before things go back to normal now, hate that this pandemic had to happen in my prime clubbing years !!

Man, when I look back on the last few years, of shows that interested me but missed because "oh, just can't make it, too tired right now, there will be another time"...

Never again.

(~)

Old Post Sep-29-2020 23:27  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Sykonee Click here to Send Sykonee a Private Message Visit Sykonee's homepage! Add Sykonee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

Same as everywhere else, although I've seen a couple of "socially distanced" parties advertised, which mainly seems to mean people sitting down at tables while the DJ plays.

There's also been a profusion of illegal parties since proper clubs shut. I've potentially got the opportunity to go to one in the near future, although I'm very torn about it. The prospect of being able to dance again weighs up against the innate feeling that it's a deeply irresponsible and selfish thing to do in the current situation.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Oct-02-2020 12:39  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Swamper
Webmonstah

Club capacity capped at 75
Table capacity capped at 6
No Dancing - have to be seated
Last call 23:00 / Closed by Midnight

Basically dead on arrival.

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Oct-02-2020 21:17  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > What's your clubbing situation in you area?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHelp ID this old Track [2008] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackWay Out West - "Domination" (Mururoa Mix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread