Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Covid19: 284
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

There's a heatwave where I live.

I was born and raised here in Brasilia, and Friday we got our first "hyperthermia" alert ever. We had our highest recorded temperature ever (37.7 Celsius) and it's pretty dry. I can't stress how happy I am to be working from home under these conditions.
quote:
Originally posted by JEO
I realized today that the company I work for has grown from three people (I was the third person in the company, second employee) to a company of over 30 people in five years, still hiring in the midst of a pandemic. We must've done something right.

I'm under the impression that smart companies in the technology sector (assuming your company does techy stuff), benefited from this new reality. I used to tell my students long before this pandemic that it was a nice time to learn how to code. I guess it's even more relevant now.

Old Post Oct-11-2020 01:14  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

Re: Covid19: 284

quote:
Originally posted by Lews
Anyone doing anything interesting this weekend or is it just the usual kids to football?

Yes, but you forgot F1

Longest (classic) Trance playlist on YouTube (5000 tracks released up to and including 1997), click here

Old Post Oct-12-2020 06:01  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

When the fart becomes warm, the smell intensifies

Old Post Oct-12-2020 14:14  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Originally posted by planetaryplayer
When the fart becomes warm, the smell intensifies

Well, shit.

Old Post Oct-13-2020 10:51  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

quote:
Originally posted by Zoso
Well, shit.

happy bday shoutout to tony longbone and slovakian boy

Old Post Oct-13-2020 23:15  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Covid19: 284
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): « 1 [2]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackunknown song!!! [2009] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackNashville Ravers - "Indischer Tanz" (Original Mix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread