Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth > Sony MDR-7506 Review
Pages (20): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Freak
Insert witty comment here

I personally reckon they are better than 25s, but then I have owned both and can comment on both.Personal preference- both are top notch.
Very different constructions and sound tho

Old Post Sep-12-2005 17:14  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Freak Click here to Send Freak a Private Message Add Freak to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tony Morello
The Renegade Master

just to update, i've had my phones for getting close to a year now, still performing to my standards and above

once they break in they really warm up and give you a nice, full-bodied sound

i've had no problems and no complaints at all

there is no way i'll be replacing these as my primary headphone, i'll only be adding to my growing collection

Twitter
The Drunken Monkey Podcast
The Mixdown Podcast presented by Tony Morello

Old Post May-20-2006 03:50  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Tony Morello Click here to Send Tony Morello a Private Message Visit Tony Morello's homepage! Add Tony Morello to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Foecunditatis
tranceaddict

mine is broken few months ago, the left speaker treble is totally fuc*** and i only use it for like around 2 years

Old Post May-20-2006 04:47  Indonesia
Click Here to See the Profile for Foecunditatis Click here to Send Foecunditatis a Private Message Add Foecunditatis to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TazZ-erT
Supreme tranceaddict

Denon > Sony

Old Post May-20-2006 04:50  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for TazZ-erT Click here to Send TazZ-erT a Private Message Add TazZ-erT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CosmoKid
M.I.K.E. Stole my Alias

quote:
Originally posted by TazZ-erT
Denon > Sony

Denon headphones are betteer then Sony? LOL. TROLL.

The only things Sony does well are RP TVs and these headphones.

Old Post May-22-2006 17:00  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for CosmoKid Click here to Send CosmoKid a Private Message Add CosmoKid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
generic
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Foecunditatis
mine is broken few months ago, the left speaker treble is totally fuc*** and i only use it for like around 2 years

did you look after them properly?

Tony Morello: How do you find them for normal listening?
Someone said the highs are too strong for regular playback, what's your opinion?

Old Post May-22-2006 18:24  Kazakhstan
Click Here to See the Profile for generic Click here to Send generic a Private Message Add generic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Freak
Insert witty comment here

i use mine all the time. On planes especially.

Perfect for regular playback since if you wear them 'normally' they block just the right amount of ambient noise, and the detail and sound quality is great as stated before.

I am sorry- but these things are bomb proof. If you break them you really are a strap on

Old Post May-22-2006 19:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Freak Click here to Send Freak a Private Message Add Freak to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Devil Bunny
tranceaddict

I was wondering how the Ultrasone DJ1 headphones compare to these. becuase in a few months Im going to buy some new headphones.

Old Post May-22-2006 20:28  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Devil Bunny Click here to Send Devil Bunny a Private Message Add Devil Bunny to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Greedy
Supreme tranceaddict

I agree, I love these headphones and have had mine for almost a year now. Ive had the Pioneer HDJ1000s and MDRV700s and they are way more comfy and a lot less hearing fatigue, *if any.* I have a weekly gig that is about 5 hours long and I dont get neck cramps like I used to since they are so light. I only use these things for DJing and listening while im at the desk or travelling so the long cord is annoying and sometimes get tangled up.

The only cans that come close to these are the old Technics RPDJ-1200s. The Sennheiser HD 25 are good but I wouldnt say the Sonys are that much better. I would say they are right about the same.

I would love to try out the Sony 7509 headphones. Anyone have those?

Old Post May-22-2006 20:30  Vietnam
Click Here to See the Profile for Greedy Click here to Send Greedy a Private Message Visit Greedy's homepage! Add Greedy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Clovis
techno jungle shit

quote:
Originally posted by generic
did you look after them properly?

Tony Morello: How do you find them for normal listening?
Someone said the highs are too strong for regular playback, what's your opinion?

The highs are stronger than most headphones, but I just boost the bass with EQ or whatever is available and they sound great.

Agree with all the rave reviews...these cans rock...love spinning with them, cause they're light and comfy and they dont get anoying to wear. I use them pretty much anytime I'm not listening to music on my home system aswell...they are nice for wearing out because they block out alot of outside noise too.

Best 100$ I think I've ever spent.

Old Post May-22-2006 23:40  France
Click Here to See the Profile for Clovis Click here to Send Clovis a Private Message Visit Clovis's homepage! Add Clovis to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Protege
Just like perfection

For anyone used these and the technics dh-1200, can you compare the 2? I really like the techs but if these are as good as everyone says they are, I think Ill switch.

Old Post May-23-2006 14:44 
Click Here to See the Profile for Protege Click here to Send Protege a Private Message Add Protege to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RJT
last minute disco

quote:
Originally posted by Protege
For anyone used these and the technics dh-1200, can you compare the 2? I really like the techs but if these are as good as everyone says they are, I think Ill switch.

I've played on both, and there's no comparison, the 7506's absolutely destroy the Tech's.

I love my 7506's.

Old Post May-23-2006 15:31 
Click Here to See the Profile for RJT Click here to Send RJT a Private Message Visit RJT's homepage! Add RJT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth > Sony MDR-7506 Review
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (20): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackmelodic trance from last few years [2011] [4]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackThe Matrix - "The Matrix (Cream Team Remix)" [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread