Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2006 > WMC 2006 livesets
Pages (18): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
TheKidsWantTechno
elektron slut

quote:
Originally posted by beema
Picotto @ Meganite, Space, Wednessday March 22!!!
[[ LINK REMOVED ]]

(part 1, more to come I assume!)

IMG]http://www.beemamedia.com/images/pictto@space0322.jpg[/IMG]
pic I took that night

edit:
just a note on this set:
Picotto actually doesnt start until 51 minutes into it. It's Misstress Barbara until then.
The last track of her set was Thomas Schumacher - Brut Royale, clearly remember that cause I love that track!

good god that's a SICK set!!! plz keep us up to date if you find any more sets from that night!!

Old Post Apr-28-2006 19:12 
Click Here to See the Profile for TheKidsWantTechno Click here to Send TheKidsWantTechno a Private Message Add TheKidsWantTechno to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
k1ba
they just said spencer

quote:
Originally posted by vtec junkie
28 mins of....

Sasha Live @ VIP Yacht Party WMC 03.26.2006

ht+p://s62.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1CL2YPX4IX4K43N5WDQ3IT2LDZ

Id would love to get my hands on the full set.....28 minutes of.... But such a tease!!!

here it is again:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/o1ug3i

enjoy

Old Post Apr-29-2006 04:56 
Click Here to See the Profile for k1ba Click here to Send k1ba a Private Message Add k1ba to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cbruno
tranceaddict in training

Sets

So all these sets that you have posted-how do I go about downloading them from there sites. I can't find anywhere to download of megauplaud? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Old Post Apr-29-2006 05:27  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for cbruno Click here to Send cbruno a Private Message Add cbruno to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Moyn
Supreme tranceaddict

Re: Sets

quote:
Originally posted by cbruno
So all these sets that you have posted-how do I go about downloading them from there sites. I can't find anywhere to download of megauplaud? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

at megaupload it will say (right next to megaupload logo up top) "download in so many seconds" then it will say click here to download, and your done my friend

Old Post May-01-2006 02:46  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Moyn Click here to Send Moyn a Private Message Visit Moyn's homepage! Add Moyn to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
beema
too deep

quote:
Originally posted by ATL_Trancer
good god that's a SICK set!!! plz keep us up to date if you find any more sets from that night!!

[[ LINK REMOVED ]]

Take a trip... there's acid in my fridge...

Old Post May-04-2006 21:42  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for beema Click here to Send beema a Private Message Visit beema's homepage! Add beema to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TheKidsWantTechno
elektron slut

quote:
Originally posted by beema
[[ LINK REMOVED ]]

f'in sweet dude!!! propssssssssssss

Old Post May-08-2006 20:23 
Click Here to See the Profile for TheKidsWantTechno Click here to Send TheKidsWantTechno a Private Message Add TheKidsWantTechno to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
punjabi
not really Indian

need someone to rehost sasha from the boat cruise...it would be much appreciated.

Old Post May-12-2006 04:28  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for punjabi Click here to Send punjabi a Private Message Add punjabi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
beema
too deep

oh a note on the part 1 of that meganite set, it was Adam Beyer before picotto, not Barbara...dunno why I put that.

...and here is a link to the first half of beyer's set from that night:

[[ LINK REMOVED ]]

Take a trip... there's acid in my fridge...

Old Post May-12-2006 04:53  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for beema Click here to Send beema a Private Message Visit beema's homepage! Add beema to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lore
tranceaddict in training

please upload Sasha again!!!!

it says that is expired. please upload it again

thanks

Old Post May-16-2006 14:08  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for lore Click here to Send lore a Private Message Add lore to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJDaveMorris
tranceaddict in training

I don't know if anybody asked this before but I am looking for anybody that knows the tracklist of Cox's live set from Crobar. I need an ID on a track that he played.

Any help would be appreciated.

Old Post May-22-2006 15:17  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DJDaveMorris Click here to Send DJDaveMorris a Private Message Add DJDaveMorris to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2006 > WMC 2006 livesets
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (18): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPlease, I Need To Id These Unknown Tracks!!!(they Are Trance & House From 97-98)thank [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMarc Aurel - "Running" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread