Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Fri-Tay 2-12, no slacking, lunatics..
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Hides in Shadow
Suspended User

Fri-Tay 2-12, no slacking, lunatics..

What are ya'll doin in this crazy part of town. I'll be replacing my DN78 with a Xone 23. Last time I go artisan on my end, fuck super stereo. Also, Steak and white rice with bread rolls, and empanadas, tasty..

Old Post May-17-2019 13:28  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Hides in Shadow Click here to Send Hides in Shadow a Private Message Add Hides in Shadow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

We're all at home today with husband doing double duty taking care of sick wife and toddler. I have strep and she has a cold. Was able to get into a clinic pretty quickly last night and start some antibiotics, so we should be able to actually enjoy this long weekend!

Old Post May-17-2019 13:40 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Hides in Shadow
Suspended User

Speaking of antibiotics, I generally get all my shit from Canada, works wonders if you don't want to go to the Doctors

Old Post May-17-2019 13:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Hides in Shadow Click here to Send Hides in Shadow a Private Message Add Hides in Shadow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

Not really sure what you mean, but alright cool.

Old Post May-17-2019 14:45 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Hides in Shadow
Suspended User

Sorry, I mean't without prescription, cuz you know you don't need one online, yeah.

Old Post May-17-2019 14:55  United States
Silky Johnson

Oh, so you can self diagnose and also determine the appropriate class of antibiotic + correct dosing with it? Cool.

Old Post May-17-2019 17:21 
Hides in Shadow
Suspended User

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
Oh, so you can self diagnose and also determine the appropriate class of antibiotic + correct dosing with it? Cool.

Well ma's bf is a Doctor from Passaic, New Jersey and gets everything from him, to be honest. So pretty much, when they brake up from time to time, we get the Canada pharm.

Old Post May-17-2019 19:05  United States
LoveHate

livestreaming edc

Old Post May-17-2019 19:08  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for LoveHate Click here to Send LoveHate a Private Message Add LoveHate to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

I FUCKING LOVE JUAN PAULINO AND ADORE THE FACT THAT HIS APPEARANCE ONCE MORE GRACES THESE BOARDS

Old Post May-17-2019 19:15 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ted Promo Click here to Send Ted Promo a Private Message Add Ted Promo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Hides in Shadow
Suspended User

quote:
Originally posted by Ted Promo
I FUCKING LOVE JUAN PAULINO AND ADORE THE FACT THAT HIS APPEARANCE ONCE MORE GRACES THESE BOARDS

haha I remember the day I made you change your name out of pure embarrassment on here.

you keep loving me now, +1 on you.

Old Post May-17-2019 19:17  United States
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

The highlight of my Friday night so far has involved plunging my arm elbow-deep in shit to clean out a blocked drain. Ah, the joys of home ownership.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post May-17-2019 19:33  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Hides in Shadow
Suspended User

Yo how is your eye, did you end up getting surgery or nah? I remember reading that you developed something around your cornea.

Old Post May-17-2019 19:35  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Fri-Tay 2-12, no slacking, lunatics..
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPease ID track 2 from AvB - ASOT 200 [2005] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTechnique - "You and me" (Matt Darey Mix) [2007]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread