Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 214: Gather around younglings, cmon don't be shy.
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Hides in Shadow
Suspended User

Friday 214: Gather around younglings, cmon don't be shy.

Its that time again, summer is getting closer for that warm weather. New DJ cartridges arrived two days ago, the new nightclub mk2's. Decided to push Phase wireless DVS system a month later. It looks like fried Shrimp, mozzarella stix & garlic bread is on the menu later this evening.

Oh also thermostat broke and cooler pump too, was dying of heat with no air, 300$ bill to fix.

What are your plans for today and or night?

Old Post May-31-2019 10:31  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Hides in Shadow Click here to Send Hides in Shadow a Private Message Add Hides in Shadow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mebot
Maverick

Either Super8 & Tab at the Underground tonight in Seattle

or

Menno de Jong at Ora nightclub in Seattle

Old Post May-31-2019 19:13 
Click Here to See the Profile for Mebot Click here to Send Mebot a Private Message Add Mebot to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Fucking sick AGAIN. Was supposed to celebrate a double 40th birthday with some friends tomorrow. Now I'll be going to bed early instead.

If it's not wet and rainy all weekend, will put out the summer furniture and fart around in the garden some more.

Old Post May-31-2019 20:12 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Hides in Shadow
Suspended User

Yeah, I'm sick too, smoking the CBD oil from the pipe gives me crazy allergies and it somehow goes away after although I get a nice high.

Old Post May-31-2019 21:36  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Hides in Shadow Click here to Send Hides in Shadow a Private Message Add Hides in Shadow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

Fack all tonight. Working tomorrow but then off to a posh hotel for some much needed R&R.

@Juan - always google/youtube that shit before you call out HVAC or Hot tub dudes to fix anything. They're incredibly basic systems and usually "fixing" is as simple as buying generic off the shelf parts and barely any labor.

Last time I called out HVAC guys they replaced the caps in 10 mins and charged me $200.

Found out the caps were under $80 and available in every Home Depot in the land so I basically paid $120 for 10mins labor and a call out.

Same with hot tub. I now fix everything myself as you pay more for the callout and 99% of the stuff isn't "fixable" it's just replaceable parts.

Old Post Jun-01-2019 01:28 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wotyzoid
it's not house

I have a squatty potty coming in the mail so I can take better shits.

Old Post Jun-01-2019 01:40  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wotyzoid Click here to Send wotyzoid a Private Message Add wotyzoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jon_Snow

I’n working all weekend so i’m drinking beer now and plan on yodeling in the shower tomorrow before I go off to work. By Sunday I’ll could use a Drake shoulder massage.

Old Post Jun-01-2019 02:53 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Hides in Shadow
Suspended User

quote:
Originally posted by DJ RANN
Fack all tonight. Working tomorrow but then off to a posh hotel for some much needed R&R.

@Juan - always google/youtube that shit before you call out HVAC or Hot tub dudes to fix anything. They're incredibly basic systems and usually "fixing" is as simple as buying generic off the shelf parts and barely any labor.

Last time I called out HVAC guys they replaced the caps in 10 mins and charged me $200.

Found out the caps were under $80 and available in every Home Depot in the land so I basically paid $120 for 10mins labor and a call out.

Same with hot tub. I now fix everything myself as you pay more for the callout and 99% of the stuff isn't "fixable" it's just replaceable parts.

Ahh yeah, did not think about that, will def do some research next time, thanks.

Old Post Jun-01-2019 04:38  United States
LoveHate

going to pull the plug and order this shirt the bloke on the right is wearing

you would think ordering a Jersey from a soccer team that plays in frances second division league would be a bargain but not the case here

Old Post Jun-01-2019 05:00  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for LoveHate Click here to Send LoveHate a Private Message Add LoveHate to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wotyzoid
it's not house

I'm saving up to buy a gucci belt.

Old Post Jun-01-2019 10:27  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wotyzoid Click here to Send wotyzoid a Private Message Add wotyzoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Hides in Shadow
Suspended User

I wore these to my first FLTA meet up at Dave & Buster's. It was 2005 or 6 I believe.

Old Post Jun-01-2019 12:29  United States
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

Watched the Big Cup final last night with some mates round at mine. BT Sport were streaming it for free on Youtube but something was fucked up with the feed and the players kept leaving freeze-frame trails of their previous positions as they moved around the pitch. It was like someone had spiked the stream with acid. Most of the players performed like they've been dosed, too. Bloody awful match.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Jun-02-2019 09:11  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 214: Gather around younglings, cmon don't be shy.
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackBonzai Style Tune ID [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackRichard Grey - Phat Bass [2006]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread