Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > a Progressive music thread [youtubes, sets, news]
Pages (43): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Spam
OMG Hai2U!

Caught this while at work today, was REALLY feeling the vibe created with this set, I would describe it as "funky" prog. Not that I know exactly what constitutes "funky".

Hope you like.

Bullshit.
Those forces combine to create a soaking, boiling mudstorm on Valentine's Day.

Old Post Mar-14-2012 23:53  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Spam Click here to Send Spam a Private Message Add Spam to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
godspeed

nice spam, havent checked out flash brothers in ages.

on another note.

i am very very satisfied with this thread, i know there are some real prog lovers in this place, and you guys have your head on straight not listening to what beatport mislabels as progressive house these days.

real hypnotic progressive house will be heard!

Old Post Mar-19-2012 20:15  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cribby
Dapper Disco Dino

Heard this one in a set, when I woke up on the megabus, as we were arriving in Montreal.. All the car head lights were dancing to the melody as my vision became clear.''

Old Post Mar-19-2012 20:53  Portugal
Click Here to See the Profile for Cribby Click here to Send Cribby a Private Message Visit Cribby's homepage! Add Cribby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jad
_.spark._

quote:
Originally posted by Cribby

Love this track. The new Andrew Bayer remix is out of this world.

-

Here's a wicked set by Funk D'Void -

Old Post Mar-20-2012 01:55  Palestine
Click Here to See the Profile for jad Click here to Send jad a Private Message Visit jad's homepage! Add jad to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

On that note:

And, Loquai does it again:

Also that FDV set is boss. Thx for the post!

Also #2, this came up in related videos, and I am loving it:

Old Post Mar-20-2012 02:23 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

finding prog in the progessive house section of beatport now adays surprises me. they should make a new genre 'big room'or'club anthems' and move that crap there..

been enjoying this for a few days

Old Post Mar-20-2012 20:06  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

quote:
Originally posted by MSZ
nice spam, havent checked out flash brothers in ages.

on another note.

i am very very satisfied with this thread, i know there are some real prog lovers in this place, and you guys have your head on straight not listening to what beatport mislabels as progressive house these days.

real hypnotic progressive house will be heard!

Actually I've noticed that a lot of the "good stuff" lately has been making it to those Beatport "Secret Weapon" charts. So maybe they're finally getting a clue about this.

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Levels is...decent...damn better than a lot of the shite dominating the charts at the moment. It sounds absolutely nothing like...a billion and one similar tracks in this big-room style. I always had a soft spot.

Old Post Mar-20-2012 20:31  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Adam420 Click here to Send Adam420 a Private Message Add Adam420 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

quote:
Originally posted by planetaryplayer
finding prog in the progessive house section of beatport now adays surprises me. they should make a new genre 'big room'or'club anthems' and move that crap there..

been enjoying this for a few days

I charted that

Old Post Mar-20-2012 20:48 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
godspeed

quote:
Originally posted by Adam420
Actually I've noticed that a lot of the "good stuff" lately has been making it to those Beatport "Secret Weapon" charts. So maybe they're finally getting a clue about this.

they do, a lot of the "staff selections or picks" had some good progressive house in the past but still, there should be more subgenres in that system, yea i know it gets confusing, but its more "right" in my opinion.

im most likely running blends of tech house / progressive house / progressive and techno downtown next month, ill let you guys know in case anyone wants to swing by im sure at least one of the events will be intimate and cheap.

Old Post Mar-21-2012 00:03  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
feelgood
im cool, i swear.

quote:
Originally posted by MSZ

Nice! I havent heard this remix, but ive played the babicz remix many times.

release.

Old Post Mar-21-2012 01:03  Trinidad and Tobago
Click Here to See the Profile for feelgood Click here to Send feelgood a Private Message Add feelgood to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dior Homme
Hedi Slimane

Old Post Mar-21-2012 15:10  France
Click Here to See the Profile for Dior Homme Click here to Send Dior Homme a Private Message Visit Dior Homme's homepage! Add Dior Homme to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

eric prydz's pryda album now has a release date... took a gamble and pre-ordered it hoping its like some of his older work. It's being released on virgin so i guess its a big gamble lol.. sxdcfvgbhnjmk,l
havent really liked any songs since the end from pryda *plz no facepalm*

http://assets.emi.com/ericprydz/pryda/

Old Post Mar-21-2012 19:28  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > a Progressive music thread [youtubes, sets, news]
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (43): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTrack #5 Markus Schulz - Global DJ Broadcast 03-08-04 [2008] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackIndiana - "Do You Hear Me (Dino Lenny Mix)" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread