Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Enter District 36
Pages (75): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
LAdazeNYnights
Crossing Swords

oh no....so they aren't even sure if the club will be open for that......

Old Post Oct-28-2010 01:59  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LAdazeNYnights Click here to Send LAdazeNYnights a Private Message Add LAdazeNYnights to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Neonbeats
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by LAdazeNYnights
oh no....so they aren't even sure if the club will be open for that......

I'm sure Fahad was being sarcastic but who knows. I think everyone's pretty frustrated at this point. I imagine the owners are going ballistic after droping millions on building the place and missing out on all this revenue because of who knows what bs going on by the city.

Old Post Oct-28-2010 02:05  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Neonbeats Click here to Send Neonbeats a Private Message Add Neonbeats to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PVD_S11DJ
ElectronicDanceMusicAdict

seems like it woulda been alot smarter to clear all the hurdles first and then start booking and announcing dates... rather than vice-versa

Old Post Oct-28-2010 02:14  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for PVD_S11DJ Click here to Send PVD_S11DJ a Private Message Add PVD_S11DJ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ Eco
in yo mouf

quote:
Originally posted by osterzone
What's really dumb: assuming that the club is being unfairly fucked over by the city because of a cabaret permit. On the record no one has stated anything about that. It's just a rumor that's being pulled out of someone's ass.

Nah it would make a lot of sense... The cabaret license is a big deal in New York. Restaurants get shut down for a week if people are seen dancing and it doesn't have a cabaret license. So a few thousand dollars and several weeks or months later, a cabaret license can be arranged.

From working in an architecture office for the past 2 years, a lot of this stuff comes within the day-to-day stuff we have to deal with. Construction permits, buildings permits, elevator inspection permits, construction inspection, engineering inspection; we don't even begin to THINK about sending our contractors there until all this paperwork is hanging on the wall and in our binders with a signature from the powers that be in the city of New York. Add to that that this is a NIGHTCLUB, and you can imagine how hard the city is making it for them to open in a timely manner. Don't blame the city; they're doing what they've been doing for 20 years because of Giuliani, nothing's changed. They really shoulda known this.

I'm sticking with Blk Market parties in Brooklyn, no way Jose am I getting my hopes up on a new club: not this time around and definitely not for Sankey's...

Old Post Oct-28-2010 03:22  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Eco Click here to Send DJ Eco a Private Message Visit DJ Eco's homepage! Add DJ Eco to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Burak14
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by AY STAR
this place is starting to remind me of jurassic park
it's a disaster before they even opened their doors

lmaooo.. seriously tho, why are these promoters posting flyers and shit when everything isn't settled? i was actually looking forward to sunday night. looks like i'm staying in for halloween.

Old Post Oct-28-2010 03:27  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Burak14 Click here to Send Burak14 a Private Message Add Burak14 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Groundhog Boy
Stupidity Offends Me

quote:
I'm not saying the cabaret permit isn't a potential problem, but way too many people are making assumptions right now based off of unsubstantial evidence.

http://www.trans.abc.state.ny.us/se...&licenseType=CR

Here you go America you are free to do as we tell you
We want your soul
Your cash, your house, your phone, your cash, your house, your life" -Adam Freeland - We Want Your Soul

Old Post Oct-28-2010 04:33  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Groundhog Boy Click here to Send Groundhog Boy a Private Message Add Groundhog Boy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pyro264jb
i'll be back

quote:
Originally posted by Groundhog Boy
http://www.trans.abc.state.ny.us/se...&licenseType=CR

Thank you, I am keeping that link in my fav's

I hate to say this but if Mike Bindra was running this place it would be a whole different story. You can say what you want about made, but those guys wrote the book on club / party management

Old Post Oct-28-2010 05:58  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for pyro264jb Click here to Send pyro264jb a Private Message Add pyro264jb to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ozmotion
Junior tranceaddict

maybe they havent updated the database yet!

just kidding i am really pessimistic about this

Old Post Oct-28-2010 14:58  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for ozmotion Click here to Send ozmotion a Private Message Add ozmotion to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sleepy&boo
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Groundhog Boy
Goddamn you're dumb. It really amazes me.

quote:
That comment has no "oomph" when it comes from a dumbfuck like yourself.

Wow! Feeling the love here

What the?!

Old Post Oct-28-2010 15:06 
Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy&boo Click here to Send sleepy&boo a Private Message Visit sleepy&boo's homepage! Add sleepy&boo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EarnYourKeep
LIT

quote:
Originally posted by sleepy&boo
Wow! Feeling the love here

What the?!

cock measuring contest

Old Post Oct-28-2010 15:12 
Click Here to See the Profile for EarnYourKeep Click here to Send EarnYourKeep a Private Message Visit EarnYourKeep's homepage! Add EarnYourKeep to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
euphoria

quote:
Originally posted by Sunshine79
omg i just wasted an hour reading this freaking thread and still i find out nothing.

really sucks for people who might want to make travel plans.

regardless, i hope d36 does open and revitalizes manhattan nightlife (minus the good parties that have been running great all along, i.e. basic, dance.here.too, etc). looking forward to good news!

oh, and hello to all of you! been a long time.

Hey Bree

Does this mean you are coming to visit soon?

Old Post Oct-28-2010 15:19  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for euphoria Click here to Send euphoria a Private Message Visit euphoria's homepage! Add euphoria to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
euphoria

quote:
Originally posted by ozmotion
maybe they havent updated the database yet!

just kidding i am really pessimistic about this

alt?

Old Post Oct-28-2010 15:26  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for euphoria Click here to Send euphoria a Private Message Visit euphoria's homepage! Add euphoria to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Enter District 36
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (75): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackmust have this track ID'd AMAZING [2005] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackCrazy Malamute - "Stratocaster" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread