Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > IGK wants to SWF Hal
Pages (58): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Halcyon+On+On
Liebchen

quote:
Originally posted by srussell0018
I would expect better from you. Your responses are at least funny most of the time.

So sorry- was just remembering your threat to Jay the other day and how you hoped he had proxies. Because you work in IT.

Old Post Apr-23-2011 16:30 
Click Here to See the Profile for Halcyon+On+On Click here to Send Halcyon+On+On a Private Message Add Halcyon+On+On to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

You fucking idiot, he has no ill will.

Old Post Apr-23-2011 16:32 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Halcyon+On+On
Liebchen

quote:
Has anyone actually met IGK before?

Nobody who hasn't later realized that Santa at the mall isn't really Santa.

Old Post Apr-23-2011 16:33 
Click Here to See the Profile for Halcyon+On+On Click here to Send Halcyon+On+On a Private Message Add Halcyon+On+On to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
srussell0018
Chaostician

quote:
Originally posted by Miss Pie
You fucking idiot, he has no ill will.

See, Hal. At least you don't respond like this^

Also, the more I read your posts, the dumber I ultimately believe you are, miss pie. You're really not funny at all, and your humor is entirely based off of taking things that other people have said out of context and contorting them to fit your feeble attempts at humor.

Carry on with making me upset though

Old Post Apr-23-2011 16:33  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for srussell0018 Click here to Send srussell0018 a Private Message Add srussell0018 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MrJiveBoJingles
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by EddieZilker
Simply put, the difference between IGK and a toilet is that the toilet doesn't follow you around.

Old Post Apr-23-2011 16:34  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for MrJiveBoJingles Click here to Send MrJiveBoJingles a Private Message Add MrJiveBoJingles to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

It's not as though IGK is actually a gosh-darn nice guy who really tries hard to make us all like him. The guy tries to give it out as much as he gets it, the only difference being he has never made any allies and his quips are about as witty as a Columbian syndication of The Big Bang Theory.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Apr-23-2011 16:36  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

Omg I just had an awesome idea for a poll.

Old Post Apr-23-2011 16:36 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Halcyon+On+On
Liebchen

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
he has never made any allies

That's not quite true- I think he made a friend in this very thread.

Old Post Apr-23-2011 16:37 
Domesticated
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Completely taking things out of context. A cunning strategy by an equally cunning linguist.

Funny that you called me a sheep before. I can't be as much of a sheep as you, the guy who plagiarises his insults.

http://maddox.xmission.com/hatemail.cgi?p=1

quote:
You said you had a question for me, something about a 200 pound girl (implying that I pork fat chicks, a cunning strategy by an equally cunning linguist), but the damndest thing: I searched your entire email for a question mark and didn't find any. Could it be because you didn't really ask me any questions since none of your sentences ended with a question mark, you dolt?

Let me guess? You knew I was going to pull you up on it, and you purposely copied his exact wording? And I took your bait? FUCK, you get me every time.

Old Post Apr-23-2011 16:40 
Click Here to See the Profile for Domesticated Click here to Send Domesticated a Private Message Add Domesticated to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
srussell0018
Chaostician

I used to read Maddox all the time, although I haven't for a year or two. Nice catch detective dumbass. Is that really the best you could come up with? Thank you for proving my point again that you are completely unable to be funny on your own.

Say more things about me liking Sander van Doorn. They're really funny.

Old Post Apr-23-2011 16:42  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for srussell0018 Click here to Send srussell0018 a Private Message Add srussell0018 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

Wait, are you talking about yourself? Lol.

Old Post Apr-23-2011 16:44 
EddieZilker
This is the dance.

quote:
Has anyone actually met IGK before?

How does that even matter? That we'd not be able to distinguish between his conjunctive and possessive usage errors and thus derive satisfaction from a mutual regard not conveyed through the internet? As much as people can pretend to be something they're not, on the internet; or hide, for that matter, who they really are - the salient traits of their personality still manage to eek through. Your supposition that people are reduced, in their presentation, to pixilated exchanges, free from odor, gestures and micro-expressions that satisfy very little in coming to anything but the most superficial conclusions about someone else, is false. The same obfuscations occur in meat-world. Sooner or later, the truth comes out there, too.

Now with extra singles!
my old stuff, not quite up to snuff - but I still dig it - UPDATED 9/23/2012

Old Post Apr-23-2011 16:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for EddieZilker Click here to Send EddieZilker a Private Message Visit EddieZilker's homepage! Add EddieZilker to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > IGK wants to SWF Hal
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (58): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback2003 Tune ==== HELP ID [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackNuclear Ramjet - "Deep Blue" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread