Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > DEMF 2012!
Pages (47): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
xpand3r
Supreme technoaddict

quote:
Originally posted by AY STAR
cant commit 100% to going at this moment but if i were you i would def try to get a flight for like 11am outta LGA
blk market and other clubs usually get techno guys on the friday before
2 years ago was marco (which was fuckin crackkkkk)
this year was sven

so yea def keep that in mind imo

I think you should do the right thing and just come out with me. I know I know you're the new guy but still there has to be a chance. At worst case you book it last minute and crash at my place...

Yeah fri night sounds like fun but i do have work on friday and might need to work few hours saturday morning.. But you never know!

Old Post Dec-03-2011 00:49  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for xpand3r Click here to Send xpand3r a Private Message Add xpand3r to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AY STAR
let the music use you up

quote:
Originally posted by xpand3r
I think you should do the right thing and just come out with me. I know I know you're the new guy but still there has to be a chance. At worst case you book it last minute and crash at my place...

Yeah fri night sounds like fun but i do have work on friday and might need to work few hours saturday morning.. But you never know!

yea i will def let you know, it will def be a last min thing if anything maybe for a day or 2
will def let you know

Old Post Dec-03-2011 00:52  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AY STAR Click here to Send AY STAR a Private Message Add AY STAR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
xpand3r
Supreme technoaddict

quote:
yea i will def let you know, it will def be a last min thing if anything maybe for a day or 2
will def let you know

Definitely bro, you can even come for the weekend if that's doable. I don't know what is the hotel room situation is for me yet but want to do it early and not worry about it later..

Old Post Dec-03-2011 01:00  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for xpand3r Click here to Send xpand3r a Private Message Add xpand3r to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Chaska
Techno Addict

quote:
will def let you know

I also think you need to come to Detroit. I could only imagine the stories after

Old Post Dec-03-2011 01:02  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Chaska Click here to Send Chaska a Private Message Add Chaska to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AY STAR
let the music use you up

quote:
Originally posted by Chaska
I also think you need to come to Detroit. I could only imagine the stories after

lol ha ha ha
i do have a rule, i try not to get too drunk and crazy when not in america (not tryin to spend time in jail in another country)
BUT detriot is kinda grimey also ha ha so i doubt i would get buck wild ha ha

i would def go for the music and experience, demf is on my things to do so iam gonna consider it just got some new things goin on right now
not sure if i can get the time as of yet, but if i can then i might make a special guest suprise

Old Post Dec-03-2011 01:05  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AY STAR Click here to Send AY STAR a Private Message Add AY STAR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Chaska
Techno Addict

quote:
lol ha ha ha
i do have a rule, i try not to get too drunk and crazy when not in america (not tryin to spend time in jail in another country)
BUT detriot is kinda grimey also ha ha so i doubt i would get buck wild ha ha

i would def go for the music and experience, demf is on my things to do so iam gonna consider it just got some new things goin on right now
not sure if i can get the time as of yet, but if i can then i might make a special guest suprise

You have to have eyes in the back of your head in Detroit, haha. But I've never had problems and Detroit has been very good to me

I totally understand you got things going on, but it is a long holiday weekend after all... (worst influence ever, lol)

Old Post Dec-03-2011 01:25  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Chaska Click here to Send Chaska a Private Message Add Chaska to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
edubbz
never turn into a pumpkin

demf tip #442-

once you get off the airplane, you will need to take a cab downtown. try and scope the area for degenerates going there as well. that way you can share a cab and split the fare (its like $50, so the more the merrier in your pockets).

true story: i did that and met 2 really cool guys. didn't exchange number, simply said we'd def catch each other in a party or at the festival. didn't bump into any of them but this yr i went to sonar festival (spain)...some dude taps me on the shoulder, "hey, is your name "blah"?" i looked at him with this wtf-how-did-you-know-my-name and than it clicked me...the dude from the cab at demf LOL mad funny! we found each other on fb n convinced that i'll see him again somewhere in the world again.

Last edited by edubbz on Dec-03-2011 at 03:00

Old Post Dec-03-2011 02:51  Colombia
Click Here to See the Profile for edubbz Click here to Send edubbz a Private Message Add edubbz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EarnYourKeep
LIT

dat world experience doe

sauced

Old Post Dec-03-2011 03:54 
Click Here to See the Profile for EarnYourKeep Click here to Send EarnYourKeep a Private Message Visit EarnYourKeep's homepage! Add EarnYourKeep to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
magocbluestar80
Senior tranceaddict

i can't wait i can't wait i can't i can't wait i can't wait .. and repeat .. !! epic epic epic !!

Old Post Dec-03-2011 04:09  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for magocbluestar80 Click here to Send magocbluestar80 a Private Message Add magocbluestar80 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Chaska
Techno Addict

quote:
Originally posted by magocbluestar80
i can't wait i can't wait i can't i can't wait i can't wait .. and repeat .. !! epic epic epic !!

We need to talk about this!

Old Post Dec-03-2011 04:45  United States
iLLiE586
Supreme tranceaddict

When I used to live in Detroit I went to this a few times back in the day when it was called TechFest. I stopped going about a year before the name change, after I saw some dude get relentlessly stabbed to death in the middle of 100's of people. I stay the fuck out of Detroit these days, that place is worse than some 3rd world countries I've been too.

Old Post Dec-03-2011 05:27  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for iLLiE586 Click here to Send iLLiE586 a Private Message Add iLLiE586 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Frequency Frank
Supreme tranceaddict

Might need to pop my d-town cherry this year

Official Website
My Podcast (techno): The H.I.N.T. - http://hint.podomatic.com

www.TeggnoRecords.com

Old Post Dec-03-2011 05:54  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Frequency Frank Click here to Send Frequency Frank a Private Message Visit Frequency Frank's homepage! Add Frequency Frank to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > DEMF 2012!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (47): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackNeed help to ID this classic tune [2006] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPryda - "Europa" [2008]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread