Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > rip moneta
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
xpand3r
Supreme technoaddict

rip moneta

rip Andrea.

found out the news this morning and I'm at loss of words

she was such a positive person and always full of smiles

you will be greatly missed

sending my condolences to all that knew her ;-(

Old Post Feb-07-2015 16:10  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for xpand3r Click here to Send xpand3r a Private Message Add xpand3r to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kadomony
FRENCH EXPRESS

so sad to hear about this.

Old Post Feb-07-2015 19:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for kadomony Click here to Send kadomony a Private Message Visit kadomony's homepage! Add kadomony to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Neonbeats
Supreme tranceaddict

who? what happened?

Old Post Feb-07-2015 20:16  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Neonbeats Click here to Send Neonbeats a Private Message Add Neonbeats to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
violethalo
Supreme tranceaddict

I hadn't seen her in quite awhile but I am so saddened to hear of her passing. She was incredibly sweet and kind. I am so sorry for everyone who was close to her.

Old Post Feb-08-2015 01:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for violethalo Click here to Send violethalo a Private Message Add violethalo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
amdmaxx
Respekt

RIP.

What happened?

Old Post Feb-08-2015 12:34  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for amdmaxx Click here to Send amdmaxx a Private Message Add amdmaxx to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EarnYourKeep
LIT

Sucks to hear, rest in paradise Andrea

Old Post Feb-08-2015 16:27 
Click Here to See the Profile for EarnYourKeep Click here to Send EarnYourKeep a Private Message Visit EarnYourKeep's homepage! Add EarnYourKeep to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SebG
Et Tu, Bruté?

RIP Andrea.

She was such a sweet and funny person. Always willing to help others and always seemed happy. It is truly sad that the world lost a person like this. She was also another fellow Depeche Mode fan.

Old Post Feb-09-2015 18:35  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for SebG Click here to Send SebG a Private Message Visit SebG's homepage! Add SebG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kingchinc
Captain Closer

RIP. She was always such a nice and bubbly personality.

Old Post Feb-09-2015 20:40  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for kingchinc Click here to Send kingchinc a Private Message Add kingchinc to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
BiG MiKE
:-|

There will be a gathering on Thursday from 5-8 at Keybar for her passing - http://on.fb.me/1CNt0Aa

quote:
You have hopefully already heard that Andrea Brannon has passed away on Saturday. We will be celebrating her life with a party, as that is what she would have wanted.

* Thursday, February 12th, 2015
* 5 PM - 8 PM
* KEYBAR (13th b/t 1st & A)

All are welcome to both this party and her funeral, which will be Wednesday @ Provenzano Lanza Funeral Home (2nd & 2nd), 6 - 9 PM.

There is no dress code for funeral, but ***the party has a blue dress code*** and we ask you to dress like you are going to a party, because you are. Fishnets, boas, shiny things, soft things, fetish attire, glowsticks, costumewear, glitter, corsets, etc. If you come to the party wearing black or looking like you belong in an office, you will be asked to take your clothes off to enter the venue. Not joking.

Music will be from the USB stick that Andrea would use to DJ.

Not that the price of a drink matters at an event like this, but everything will be 2-for-1, so please prepare a safe way to get home and some water and aspirin for the next morning. Obviously, many of us will not be going home at 8 PM, so you are welcome to continue the night with us as well.

Soundcloud

Old Post Feb-10-2015 01:28  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for BiG MiKE Click here to Send BiG MiKE a Private Message Visit BiG MiKE's homepage! Add BiG MiKE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PvDoBseSSioN
Ibiza Addict

Just listening to ASOT 700 part 3 and armin just gave her a shout out...

Old Post Feb-18-2015 21:58  France
Click Here to See the Profile for PvDoBseSSioN Click here to Send PvDoBseSSioN a Private Message Add PvDoBseSSioN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sedna
Supreme tranceaddict

Fuck, what happened? So sad. She was always very kind to me.

http://www.soundcloud.com/danielnusdeo

Old Post Feb-19-2015 08:22 
Click Here to See the Profile for Sedna Click here to Send Sedna a Private Message Visit Sedna's homepage! Add Sedna to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
xpand3r
Supreme technoaddict

quote:
Originally posted by PvDoBseSSioN
Just listening to ASOT 700 part 3 and armin just gave her a shout out...

that's awesome man.

i heard about this but haven't listened to asot forever

if you see a sound clip somewhere please post!

Old Post Feb-19-2015 23:11  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for xpand3r Click here to Send xpand3r a Private Message Add xpand3r to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > rip moneta
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID from Tyas Set! [2007] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackWill E Tell - "Time To Boogie" (Original Mix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread