Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > extreme depression
Pages (15): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
w_ashley
sound of music

Re: extreme depression

quote:
Originally posted by AnotherWay83
has anyone here ever been through extreme depression? if yes are you still suffering from it? how are you coping? if you got out, what did you do? what helped, what didn't?

I was bummed for a while cause my life sucked, and thought that I was stuck inside a latice of energy that controlled me rather than me living freely, a reality that I had no control over my own life. This was back in my days of youth.

I confronted it by just doing whatever the hell I felt was the right thing to do, and seeing myself as someone rather than a nobody. Someone empowered to act for their beliefs rather than be tortured by non actions that attack my own sense of morality in non action.

Problem solved. So more feeling of helplessness.

I really established a strong sense of faith that rejected all the social indoctrinations that enforced depression and feelings of worthlessness and insignificance on me.

Such as science and submission to the police state.

This isn't a call for reckless disregard, just don't let the law stop you from doing what is right. Often times it is the system that is wrong hiding behind a shield of corruption. We have choice in belief and one of those beliefs is to believe in a better life rather than being stuck in oppression and intolerance, a world asking for more rather than creating fullfillment.

Of course I really only had 1 day of extreme depression when I had to come to terms with the totality of science stimulus response, and the identity of artificial cognitive intelligence. The only freedom is knowing that you shape the world and reality, not the other way around.

It was liberating and self empowering to come to the englightenment that only by acting as god could you change your own life, you can't leave it up to anything else to save you. You have to save yourself, and that means being one with god. And no I'm not talking about the concept of Jehova or Yaweh. Gods real name is the sense of I am. Everyone is responsible for themselves, we are niether limited in faith nor constrained by it.

Although there could be generalized environmental pressures that lead to depression I think a lot of it is created by the societal cults - that create artificial hoops for people to jump through to feel content with their lives. You need to ignore the hoops if you want to be truly free from the cult trying to control your feelings and behaviour.

Once again this isn't a call for reckless disregard, as some of those hoops may be useful, others may not. Grow yourself and your awareness and know what you are about rather than what others are trying to make you. You don't need to live up to anyones expectations, not even your own. Life is in right now, not tommorrow, but aiming for the tomorrow you'd like today isn't all that wrong, just don't be upset if tomorrow ain't today.

Last edited by w_ashley on Mar-08-2010 at 14:36

Old Post Mar-08-2010 14:13 
Click Here to See the Profile for w_ashley Add w_ashley to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

quote:
Originally posted by ********
social indoctrinations that enforced depression and feeling of worthlessness and insignificance on me.

See? Will gets it.

Old Post Mar-08-2010 14:23 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

quote:
Originally posted by jennypie
Yours is a simple answer to a much more complex problem than you clearly understand.

And which is, unfortunately, all too widespread

Old Post Mar-08-2010 14:24  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Moral Hazard
Oppressing the 99%

Re: Re: extreme depression

quote:
I was bummed for a while cause my life sucked

Will, you've messed up your tenses again; "sucked" means it sucked in the past, the word you're looking for is "sucks," present tense.

quote:
Originally posted by pkcRAISTLIN
lol, i love it when moral feels the need to lay the smack down

Old Post Mar-08-2010 14:26  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Moral Hazard Click here to Send Moral Hazard a Private Message Add Moral Hazard to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bananas
baby i got your money

anyone said whores and coke?

Old Post Mar-08-2010 14:32 
Click Here to See the Profile for bananas Click here to Send bananas a Private Message Visit bananas's homepage! Add bananas to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
w_ashley
sound of music

Re: Re: Re: extreme depression

quote:
Originally posted by Moral Hazard
Will, you've messed up your tenses again; "sucked" means it sucked in the past, the word you're looking for is "sucks," present tense.

Thanks Mr. Troll. Frankly I enjoy my life from day to day, because I'm living my life. Doing what I'd like to do, not living for other people.
Doesn't mean I'm not friendly or sociable with others, just rationalization that I don't need to live my life for others expectations. People shouldn't rely on others.. moral believes you do need to rely on others. And if they arn't doing what you want them too then it is them who are at fault, he blames others for what he doesn't have.

Old Post Mar-08-2010 14:39 
Click Here to See the Profile for w_ashley Add w_ashley to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Moral Hazard
Oppressing the 99%

Re: Re: Re: Re: extreme depression

quote:
moral believes you do need to rely on others. And if they arn't doing what you want them too then it is them who are at fault, he blames others for what he doesn't have.

Actually, Moral has an entirely internal locus of control; subsequently, he credits himself for what he is satisfied with and faults himself for that which he is not. Rather then blame the system and the authorities he takes ownership of all in his life. Additionally, Moral believes one should be as self-sufficient as possible, as one would expect from someone that has an entirely internal locus of control. You have no idea about me, Will. This should be a surprise to no one being as your dellusions regarding me are nearly as fantastical as those regarding yourself.

*** sorry for talking about myself in the third person there... I must have thought I was a Hip Hop artist or something ***

quote:

Old Post Mar-08-2010 14:46  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Moral Hazard Click here to Send Moral Hazard a Private Message Add Moral Hazard to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
w_ashley
sound of music

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: extreme depression

quote:
Actually, Moral has an entirely internal locus of control; subsequently, he credits himself for what he is satisfied with and faults himself for that which he is not. Rather then blame the system and the authorities he takes ownership of all in his life. Additionally, Moral believes one should be as self-sufficient as possible, as one would expect from someone that has an entirely internal locus of control. You have no idea about me, Will. This should be a surprise to no one being as your dellusions regarding me are nearly as fantastical as those regarding yourself.

Well judging from all your bitching directed to someone else for how they live their life, it seems a little hypocritical and backwards. To attack someone for living their own life, then complaining their life ain't being lived the right way.

My life is what i have, I didn't take it, it was given. What wasn't given I made.

Old Post Mar-08-2010 14:50 
Rostros
Carbon Sasquatch

This thread is making me depressed ... go and look at some girl's butts and have a few beers. Jeez

" You bet your ass we're all alike... we've been spoon-fed baby food at school when we hungered for steak... the bits of meat that you did let slip
through were pre-chewed and tasteless. We've been dominated by sadists, or ignored by the apathetic. The few that had something to teach found us will-
ing pupils, but those few are like drops of water in the desert."

Old Post Mar-08-2010 14:57  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Rostros Click here to Send Rostros a Private Message Add Rostros to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Moral Hazard
Oppressing the 99%

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: extreme depression

quote:
Well judging from all your bitching directed to someone else for how they live their life, it seems a little hypocritical and backwards. To attack someone for living their own life, then complaining their life ain't being lived the right way.

My life is what i have, I didn't take it, it was given. What wasn't given I made.

You're funny as hell, man. I've not bitched about your life or how you live it; rather, I've made observations, recommendations, and ultimately speculations regarding your mental stability. Unfortunately, due to proximity there is a reasonable probability that your life could intersect with mine. Given that you are clearly batshit insane it is also reasonable to conclude that there is a probability that should your life intersect with mine it would result in a less then desirable outcome. By ensuring that those charged with keeping the peace in the city in which my family resides is kept up to date with your psychotic ravings I am doing my part to mitigate the probability that you will pose a risk to those I care about. This is not an attack but a reasonable pre-caution. Once again, you will note how this is entirely consistant with my internal locus of control.

quote:

Old Post Mar-08-2010 15:07  Canada
Vividbanned
tranceaddict in training

cure to depression is friends, getting laid by good looking women, money, people thta love you, doing something new and exciting everyday, feeling fulfilled with the things you do everyday.

these are probably the reasons why you're depressed. You have none. You dont have to start off with good looking women, I suggest boning grenades at first to get some practice in. good luck!

Old Post Mar-08-2010 15:08  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Vividbanned Click here to Send Vividbanned a Private Message Add Vividbanned to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
w_ashley
sound of music

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: extreme depression

quote:
Originally posted by Moral Hazard
You're funny as hell, man. I've not bitched about your life or how you live it; rather, I've made observations, recommendations, and ultimately speculations regarding your mental stability. Unfortunately, due to proximity there is a reasonable probability that your life could intersect with mine. Given that you are clearly batshit insane it is also reasonable to conclude that there is a probability that should your life intersect with mine it would result in a less then desirable outcome. By ensuring that those charged with keeping the peace in the city in which my family resides is kept up to date with your psychotic ravings I am doing my part to mitigate the probability that you will pose a risk to those I care about. This is not an attack but a reasonable pre-caution. Once again, you will note how this is entirely consistant with my internal locus of control.

You are a paranoid assfuck. Maybe you just got tons of shit to hide cause you are a decrepit person. So you are insecure that all your shit is maybe going to get you in trouble. Or that you've done me some wrongs and you think I'm going to try to get even with you.

Maybe you can help yourself by not attacking my character and stating complete lies about myself. Maybe knowing you arn't being a total ass will start to give you a sense of calm this guy doesn't have cause to want to hurt you. You are frankly just really paranoid and rude.

Old Post Mar-08-2010 15:13 

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > extreme depression
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (15): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMidnight Society Feat. Alan T - Space Jam (MSP's Battlestar Galactica Mix) [2005] [8]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackEd Real & Mark Richardson - "Sunshine On A Rainy Day" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread