Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Stephen Patrick Russell
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
LAdazeNYnights
Crossing Swords

Party Hat Stephen Patrick Russell

Russell, you son of thousand shemale, you've become one of the c0r's most maligned members. It's suddenly so cool to talk shit on you that we must surely be approaching the 'backlash to the shit talking' part of the cycle by now. You're so hated that even newer members that nobody knows a fuckin' thing about are starting to go out of their way to respond to your posts!

Sometimes, it seems like this guy actually hates you:

Oh, and she definitely hates you:

but it's okay because she hates everbody.

And let's not forget the one time this guy kinda made you his bitch:
quote:
Originally posted by epicaricacy
Depression is a cruel whore, i'm taking her with me....she can't hurt me where i am going.
I was always afraid of the pain, of what would happen, such a chicken shit not realizing.
The pain is temporary and will be gone, and when it is nothing will be left.
No more having to live like this, being scared is no use...the fear won't last either...nothing just nothingness.
Sweet nothingness with no more pain.

At this point, you're probably at least partly to blame. Still, 'you see this? All this shit. It's not your fault.'

Anyway, this thread is to wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Some of us in the c0r, myself included, still appreciate the shit you contribute around here and believe that one day you might again be as funny as you used to be. Enjoy your day, don't do too much jenkem, etc etc etc.

Also, maybe wiener will post some suggestive pictures in here on this wonderful day

Last edited by Sushipunk on May-18-2012 at 21:40

Old Post May-18-2012 09:06  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LAdazeNYnights Click here to Send LAdazeNYnights a Private Message Add LAdazeNYnights to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Joss Weatherby
Banned

lol

Old Post May-18-2012 09:19 
Click Here to See the Profile for Joss Weatherby Click here to Send Joss Weatherby a Private Message Visit Joss Weatherby's homepage! Add Joss Weatherby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Quazar
still likes trance

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SRUSSELL! I hope it's full of Sander Van Doorn tracks!

quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk
At least last time you Brits got pissed off, we got punk music out of it. This time, it'll probably just end up being embers breaks

Old Post May-18-2012 09:35  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Quazar Click here to Send Quazar a Private Message Add Quazar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

Every damn day.

Happy birthday, mate

Old Post May-18-2012 11:04  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
netroM

Old Post May-18-2012 11:06  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for netroM Click here to Send netroM a Private Message Add netroM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
aquila
Supreme Pantsaddict

Every time I see your name I keep thinking of Philip Seymour Hoffman. Damn you. And happy birthday.

Old Post May-18-2012 11:11 
Click Here to See the Profile for aquila Click here to Send aquila a Private Message Visit aquila's homepage! Add aquila to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
FuzzQi
Senior tranceaddict

Happy Birthday! May your next year be full of conquests and acquisitions.

CONQUISITIONS

Old Post May-18-2012 12:02  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for FuzzQi Click here to Send FuzzQi a Private Message Add FuzzQi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Desiderata
addiction of duplicities

Yo, happy birthday.

You just think, “What a bum rap for a nice, sensitive guy like me”

But the subsequent collision of fools...
Well versed in the subtle art of slavery.

Old Post May-18-2012 12:15  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Desiderata Click here to Send Desiderata a Private Message Add Desiderata to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bananas
baby i got your money

Su gimtadieniu!

Old Post May-18-2012 12:37 
Click Here to See the Profile for bananas Click here to Send bananas a Private Message Visit bananas's homepage! Add bananas to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

That's an old pic, which I'm pretty sure I deleted quite soon after I initially posted it. I always find it really fuckin' creepy that people save other people's pics. Ugh.

Old Post May-18-2012 12:38 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ziptnf
Programming your future

Congratulations, Jenny!

Set Archive | TA DJ Challenge

Old Post May-18-2012 12:55 
Click Here to See the Profile for ziptnf Click here to Send ziptnf a Private Message Visit ziptnf's homepage! Add ziptnf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LAdazeNYnights
Crossing Swords

quote:
Originally posted by Miss Pie
That's an old pic, which I'm pretty sure I deleted quite soon after I initially posted it. I always find it really fuckin' creepy that people save other people's pics. Ugh.

step 1: www.google.com
step 2: click 'images'
step 3: search "tranceaddict jennypie"
step 4: find photograph

nice of you to wish russell a happy birthday, though!

Old Post May-18-2012 12:59  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LAdazeNYnights Click here to Send LAdazeNYnights a Private Message Add LAdazeNYnights to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Stephen Patrick Russell
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (6): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPlease, help to ID old trance track. [2010] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPraetorian - "I'm Released" [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread