Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Eric Prydz. Holy Crap.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
mcadrenaline
tranceaddict

Eric Prydz. Holy Crap.

I had the honor and pleasure of seeing Eric Prydz on his first Identity Tour stop in Cincinnati, OH of all places on Thursday night. It was by and far one of the best sets I have seen in many years. Flawless mixing, almost no vocals except 2 bootlegs he played. Just pure quality all around.

I got the idea many people there did not know who he was but stuck around anyways (he played after the Bingo Players which have a really fratty fanbase it seem)

I would encourage you guys to go to an Identity tour stop just to see him. Everyone else I saw during Identity was just average (Arty, Bingo Players, Madeon)

And no, he did not drop "call on me".

Old Post Jul-21-2012 16:03  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mcadrenaline Click here to Send mcadrenaline a Private Message Add mcadrenaline to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Armitage350
Supreme tranceaddict

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...s=#.UArra_VdATA

We're all excited. I missed him the first time around two years ago, not happening again!

Old Post Jul-21-2012 17:48  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Armitage350 Click here to Send Armitage350 a Private Message Add Armitage350 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
xpand3r
Supreme technoaddict

Re: Eric Prydz. Holy Crap.

quote:
Originally posted by mcadrenaline

And no, he did not drop "call on me".

Did you think he actually would?

;-)

Old Post Jul-22-2012 07:24  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for xpand3r Click here to Send xpand3r a Private Message Add xpand3r to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
diabloargentino
Supreme tranceaddict

word is that he's been on fire ever since he stepped foot back in the states. can't wait for next week! just wish it was a proper gig like roseland/hammerstein.

Old Post Jul-22-2012 18:43  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for diabloargentino Click here to Send diabloargentino a Private Message Add diabloargentino to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ramsau
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by diabloargentino
can't wait for next week! just wish it was a proper gig like roseland/hammerstein.

Sigh.. My bad luck with Prydz continues. This will be my 5th time not seeing the guy because of various reasons.

1) I broke a high fever before the gig
2) I got in to an accident on my way to the gig
3) Missed my flight and they cancelled the next
4) Prydz cancelled 8 hours before the show
5) Booked a trip to Europe and Prydz announces his gig at Beekman Beach the day after. Which is the very next day after we leave to Europe.

So have... Fun in the Beer Garden next weekend.

Old Post Jul-23-2012 01:18  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for ramsau Click here to Send ramsau a Private Message Add ramsau to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
violethalo
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by ramsau
Sigh.. My bad luck with Prydz continues. This will be my 5th time not seeing the guy because of various reasons.

5) Booked a trip to Europe and Prydz announces his gig at Beekman Beach the day after. Which is the very next day after we leave to Europe.

dude. internet hug. that's awful.

Old Post Jul-23-2012 14:53  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for violethalo Click here to Send violethalo a Private Message Add violethalo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
euphoria

quote:

All of the other ones are understandable but no fever would stop me from going to see prydz you would probably have to break both my legs to stop me lol I'll make sure to text you while I'm there and make you very jealous hehe

Old Post Jul-23-2012 15:06  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for euphoria Click here to Send euphoria a Private Message Visit euphoria's homepage! Add euphoria to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
diabloargentino
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:

damn dude, you can't catch a break! enjoy europe

Old Post Jul-23-2012 15:13  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for diabloargentino Click here to Send diabloargentino a Private Message Add diabloargentino to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ramsau
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by violethalo
dude. internet hug. that's awful.

Thanks, this is actually starting to get pretty hilarious. Not even mad anymore.

quote:
Originally posted by euphoria
All of the other ones are understandable but no fever would stop me from going to see prydz you would probably have to break both my legs to stop me lol I'll make sure to text you while I'm there and make you very jealous hehe

Yea, I get a fever very rarely and when it hits me, I literally can't move. And I thought that I'd see him many many times in the future. Oh, how wrong I was. And please do, I'm absolutely thrilled that you guys get to see the guy!

quote:
Originally posted by diabloargentino
damn dude, you can't catch a break! enjoy europe

Well, Nature One in Kastellaun, Germany in less than two weeks so it's not THAT bad of a trade off

Old Post Jul-23-2012 16:48  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for ramsau Click here to Send ramsau a Private Message Add ramsau to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
violethalo
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:

Well, Nature One in Kastellaun, Germany in less than two weeks so it's not THAT bad of a trade off

That lineup is pret-ty sexy.

Old Post Jul-23-2012 16:53  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for violethalo Click here to Send violethalo a Private Message Add violethalo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
euphoria

quote:

I soooo do not feel bad for you hahaha take lots of pics

Old Post Jul-23-2012 16:57  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for euphoria Click here to Send euphoria a Private Message Visit euphoria's homepage! Add euphoria to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
diabloargentino
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Nature One in Kastellaun, Germany in less than two weeks so it's not THAT bad of a trade off

Old Post Jul-23-2012 17:02  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Eric Prydz. Holy Crap.
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackgreat trance! help me! [2005] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackK90 - Genetik [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread