Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2009.06.20. PLATFORM + FOOTWORK pres. LEE BURRIDGE
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
DuBfEaR
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by CODE
its Lee's own party series....weird things apperently happen...lol

haha this shall be a blast!!!

hope the weird things continue :P

Old Post May-20-2009 19:26  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for DuBfEaR Click here to Send DuBfEaR a Private Message Add DuBfEaR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DuBfEaR
tranceaddict in training

and the very next day is Davide Squillace

Old Post May-25-2009 15:56  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for DuBfEaR Click here to Send DuBfEaR a Private Message Add DuBfEaR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
FOOTWORK
tranceaddict

full details listed!

Old Post May-26-2009 21:30 
Click Here to See the Profile for FOOTWORK Click here to Send FOOTWORK a Private Message Visit FOOTWORK's homepage! Add FOOTWORK to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CODE
Supreme tranceaddict

so many people pumped for this!!!!

Gonna be nutso

Old Post May-26-2009 23:47  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for CODE Click here to Send CODE a Private Message Visit CODE's homepage! Add CODE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mnemonic.
Michael-San

Sick flyer !!!

"Especially you" I said.
"You are virtually the ring leader, the way I see it."
Then, I blew out the candle.

Old Post May-27-2009 02:11  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for mnemonic. Click here to Send mnemonic. a Private Message Add mnemonic. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jon jon
viva la clubland

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post May-27-2009 22:33  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jon jon Click here to Send jon jon a Private Message Visit jon jon's homepage! Add jon jon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
infinity HiGH
groovin

quote:
Originally posted by jennypie
Thank goodness that will be my weekend off. I'm not fucking this one up this time, lol.

LOL

I remember a couple years back these threads got absolutely no attention. Glad to see this guy is finally getting the attention he deserves.

If I'm not in New York that same weekend then I'm obviously there.

Last edited by infinity HiGH on May-28-2009 at 05:48

Old Post May-28-2009 00:07  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for infinity HiGH Click here to Send infinity HiGH a Private Message Add infinity HiGH to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

quote:
Originally posted by infinity HiGH
LOL

It was all your fault.

Love you.

Old Post May-31-2009 02:31 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
nadezhda
Sophisticated Lady

i dunno, i seem to remember people always getting pretty excited when burridge came to town.

je pense que je serai a Footwork pour Burridge (check out my franglais!!!) since i totally have my mojo back now.

Old Post Jun-01-2009 00:30  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for nadezhda Click here to Send nadezhda a Private Message Add nadezhda to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Xavier Moriarty
one man only, 8 swords

quote:
Originally posted by jennypie
Thank goodness that will be my weekend off. I'm not fucking this one up this time, lol.

can we celebrate your b-day??? im coming this time, for sure. and we should do it properly.

shit, i gotta find that pic from last time i saw him. Serbian wedding that started saturday morning at 8 am then, somehow, im in footwork (3 piece suit, but i lost one piece so..) and lee burridge knows me and slutpie is beating me up, and then im at some afterhours drinking with slutpie at 6-7 am and then im back home. TA-DAAAAAAA.

no shit im coming, its been way too long

Old Post Jun-10-2009 02:34  Serbia
Click Here to See the Profile for Xavier Moriarty Click here to Send Xavier Moriarty a Private Message Add Xavier Moriarty to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

quote:
Originally posted by Xavier Moriarty
can we celebrate your b-day??? im coming this time, for sure. and we should do it properly.

Most definitely, lol. A very merry unbirthday to me!

Old Post Jun-13-2009 16:13 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
The Highroller
ad hoc and ad lib

Lee Burridge's set from Piknik Electronik in Montreal yesterday is here:

http://idisk.mac.com/jesteraver-Public?view=web

Old Post Jun-15-2009 17:56 
Click Here to See the Profile for The Highroller Click here to Send The Highroller a Private Message Add The Highroller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2009.06.20. PLATFORM + FOOTWORK pres. LEE BURRIDGE
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackme again, unknown tune [2003] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackFilterheadz - Cartagena [2006]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread