Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > 2012 TOTA Download Thread
Pages (9): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
jad
_.spark._

quote:
Originally posted by MSZ
^ Respect to that set, sounds so well mixed, took a gander, will dl for sure.

These guys are definitely some of our city's best djs. I haven't been this excited listening to a mix since I last threw on Hernan's new Rennaissance mix. Make sure you listen to it from start to finish.

Old Post Oct-31-2012 04:04  Palestine
Click Here to See the Profile for jad Click here to Send jad a Private Message Visit jad's homepage! Add jad to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
godspeed

I listened to Hernan's mix. Nothing exciting there, solid enough to purchase? Yes.

Old Post Oct-31-2012 04:05  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jad
_.spark._

I thought it was pretty good. To be honest, I liked his last Renaissance cd more. Nonetheless, it's a pretty solid mix by him and worth getting hold of.

Have you come across any noteworthy prog mix cds lately? Old ones or new ones.

Digweed's Cordoba compilation is worth checking out. Not too much prog in there, but the track selection and mixing is pretty sweet.

Old Post Oct-31-2012 04:33  Palestine
Click Here to See the Profile for jad Click here to Send jad a Private Message Visit jad's homepage! Add jad to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
godspeed

quote:
Originally posted by jad
I thought it was pretty good. To be honest, I liked his last Renaissance cd more. Nonetheless, it's a pretty solid mix by him and worth getting hold of.

I agree, thats what I just said... And no, sorry I havent come across anything amazing. Its probably worth digging in the past, find some compilation CDs that you've never heard maybe.

Old Post Oct-31-2012 09:39  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jad
_.spark._

Yeah I was agreeing with what you said lol.. Ok.

Old Post Oct-31-2012 18:34  Palestine
MSZ
godspeed

Good question here, how is prog, or prog house going to get me excited anymore? Honestly the answer differs for everyone, for me I think its just going back as far as people finding some hidden hidden gems. Im definitely satisfied, but not "excited" as I used to be.

Old Post Oct-31-2012 19:10  Canada
jad
_.spark._

Well there are some pretty good prog artists that I'm sure you're aware of. I feel like a lot of them have to incorporate other elements into their music in order to stay relevant.. there's nothing wrong with that, as long as they maintain their integrity as artists and stay true to their sound. The genre's still alive and kicking.. don't give up hope!!

Speaking of old gems..

If anyone has a good quality copy of this tune, please do let me know. I've been looking around for one for ages, but no luck.

Old Post Nov-01-2012 03:11  Palestine
kotsy

Maximum Drums 017 (November 2012)

Download/stream mp3 page | Download Torrent

1. Christiano Pequeno - Makumba [Tribal Mix]
2. DJ Mitsugu a.k.a Mick - Adzogbo Warrior
3. DJ Schiffer, Almir Ljusa, Vitaly Mc'Lay - Latin Tits
4. Igor Valente, Farshad Kay - Big Butt
5. Tony Roguez - People Of The Land
6. Derek Avari - Break Up [Futuristic Polar Bears]
7. Gigie - Change
8. Oscar Cano, Paul Ross ft Esther Bauman - Mama Yo Quiero Saber[Bilber]
9. Delgado - Kutch
10. Chris Chambers - Show Me Your Tits [Thomas Will]
11. Wyrus - Get Up
12. Thomas Will - Tribal Power [Alex Tribe]

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Old Post Nov-01-2012 19:57  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
houseaddict
Senior tranceaddict

a belated hallowe'en mix, from our super fantastic rave w. MOVE D at a Polish Hall.....LOL!!!

Old Post Nov-03-2012 13:36 
Click Here to See the Profile for houseaddict Click here to Send houseaddict a Private Message Add houseaddict to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Miss. S
just feel it

Smiley DJ

Old Post Nov-06-2012 21:16  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Miss. S Click here to Send Miss. S a Private Message Add Miss. S to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jad
_.spark._

Some funky upbeat disco-tinged electro -> Alexander Robotnick - November 2012 Mix

Would be interesting to hear this guy play one day.

- -

Mr. C - Freq 11 (November 2012)

- -

Max Cooper Live - Movements Through Self Contained Space (November 2012)

Last edited by jad on Nov-27-2012 at 06:31

Old Post Nov-27-2012 05:20  Palestine
kotsy

Stream site | Download mp3

1. Freddy Valerio, Oscar Cinema - La Musika
2. Jonny Marciano - Ride The Funk
3. Sergio Fernandez, Milex - Todo El Tiempo
4. Ray MD, Brian Cid - Stereo Groove
5. Omaroff - Lucky Cat [Fran Guzman Solguz]
6. Pepedecris, Tony Verdu - Alligator
7. Albert Aponte, Karlos Kastillo - Macumba
8. Wade - Good Tribal
9. Angel Pina, Juanfra Munoz - Ritual [Coqui Selection]
10. Brais The Nice - Mi Sangre
11. Trick-C - The Reason Why [Almir Ljusa]
12. Mario Montero - Beating [Goncalo M]
13. Almir Ljusa - Funk Nova

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Old Post Dec-02-2012 02:11  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > 2012 TOTA Download Thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (9): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPopular Song... [2006] [4]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackScott Bond vs. Solarstone - "3rd Earth" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread