Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > The Official TOTA BlackBerry thread
Pages (82): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Jem_hadar
I remember...

quote:
Originally posted by *~LiSa-LoO~*
Everything you say is what I keep hearing. I guess I just haven't accepted it. lol I want a Blackberry for BBM - so I can talk to friends in the U.S., but also b/c many applications I want only come for iphone or blackberries. I just can't do only touch screen. I need a keyboard.

I bet you'd be very happy with it Lisa and dont think you'd care abt what it doesnt have or where its specs fall short in comparison to other phones.

Re: needing a physical keypad... and nobuddy makes better ones to use than RIM.

Out of curiosity tho, what apps do you want that are only available for BBs (or iphones), but not android phones? The android market is already much larger than bb app world.

Old Post Sep-27-2010 17:54  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Jem_hadar Click here to Send Jem_hadar a Private Message Visit Jem_hadar's homepage! Add Jem_hadar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
*~LiSa-LoO~*
Ferry Corsten's bitch

quote:
Originally posted by Jem_hadar
I bet you'd be very happy with it Lisa and dont think you'd care abt what it doesnt have or where its specs fall short in comparison to other phones.

Re: needing a physical keypad... and nobuddy makes better ones to use than RIM.

Out of curiosity tho, what apps do you want that are only available for BBs (or iphones), but not android phones? The android market is already much larger than bb app world.

BBM is obviously only on black berry's - that's my key thing. There's a calorie counter app that I want that's only avail. on BBs and iphones, and a few others. I was having a problem with the Google calendar sync too - it only gave me options for BB or iphone. But I'm assuming now, that has opened up. It just seemed that whenever I was looking at apps, it was only for BB or iphone.

Old Post Sep-27-2010 18:40  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for *~LiSa-LoO~* Click here to Send *~LiSa-LoO~* a Private Message Add *~LiSa-LoO~* to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jem_hadar
I remember...

quote:
BBM is obviously only on black berry's - that's my key thing. There's a calorie counter app that I want that's only avail. on BBs and iphones, and a few others. I was having a problem with the Google calendar sync too - it only gave me options for BB or iphone. But I'm assuming now, that has opened up. It just seemed that whenever I was looking at apps, it was only for BB or iphone.

If you use Google Calendar, its built right into Android (since it's Google's phone operating system), syncs OTA automatically.

But yeah BBM is wunderbar, you gots to get yourself a BB for that. Go Torch habibi! You love it girl

Old Post Sep-27-2010 19:11  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Jem_hadar Click here to Send Jem_hadar a Private Message Visit Jem_hadar's homepage! Add Jem_hadar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
*~LiSa-LoO~*
Ferry Corsten's bitch

quote:
Originally posted by Jem_hadar
If you use Google Calendar, its built right into Android (since it's Google's phone operating system), syncs OTA automatically.

But yeah BBM is wunderbar, you gots to get yourself a BB for that. Go Torch habibi! You love it girl

Ya, I didn't think of that. Android's would obviously have Google apps.

I guess I just have to determine how badly I want BBM.

Old Post Sep-27-2010 19:15  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for *~LiSa-LoO~* Click here to Send *~LiSa-LoO~* a Private Message Add *~LiSa-LoO~* to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
urban_legend
Original Hammer Crew

BlackBerry Playbook is shown to the public

Check it out!

Smaller than Ipad so its easier to handle and carry around, supports flash, super rich browsing and links up to your BB super easy. Can't wait to get one.

Old Post Sep-27-2010 22:28  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for urban_legend Click here to Send urban_legend a Private Message Add urban_legend to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
StereoPrincess
sassy one-piece

quote:

I guess I just have to determine how badly I want BBM.

lol. badly!!

but remember there is a reason they call that shit a crackberry.

Old Post Sep-27-2010 22:40  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for StereoPrincess Click here to Send StereoPrincess a Private Message Add StereoPrincess to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LKD
Omni-peasant

quote:
Originally posted by StereoPrincess

you know you're beyond addiction when you ask someone for their PIN instead of phone number *facepalm*

Old Post Sep-27-2010 22:53  United Arab Emirates
Click Here to See the Profile for LKD Click here to Send LKD a Private Message Visit LKD's homepage! Add LKD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
*~LiSa-LoO~*
Ferry Corsten's bitch

quote:
Originally posted by StereoPrincess
lol. badly!!

I don't know though. lol why wouldn't I just text ppl?

Old Post Sep-27-2010 23:24  Canada
magikb
Home of Lix and Jenn²

quote:

I wish that I could have all my friends on BBM so I could ditch the extra costs for texts

Old Post Sep-27-2010 23:53 
Click Here to See the Profile for magikb Click here to Send magikb a Private Message Add magikb to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mach X
DEMF Ambassador

Can't wait to get a Playbook!

It's going to be awesome!

Old Post Sep-28-2010 00:00  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Mach X Click here to Send Mach X a Private Message Visit Mach X's homepage! Add Mach X to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
devnull
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by urban_legend
BlackBerry Playbook is shown to the public

Check it out!

Smaller than Ipad so its easier to handle and carry around, supports flash, super rich browsing and links up to your BB super easy. Can't wait to get one.

Looks pretty darn impressive. Love how they jab at Apple re: multitasking and Flash support. Specs say that it supports webkit which is good as some iphone web apps will display fine on it.

I also like that they take advantage of the enterprise readyness where Apple doesnt have that. They also took advantage of using non-proprietary ports (mini-usb and mini-hdmi) and added cameras to allow videoconferencing.

Kudos to RIM on this one

Old Post Sep-28-2010 00:04  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for devnull Add devnull to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LKD
Omni-peasant

quote:

you have unlimited text/chat/MMS via BBM WORLDWIDE.....right now even with unlimited texts, because someone is in Europe, each time I send text, I pay 20c ugh.

Old Post Sep-28-2010 00:49  United Arab Emirates
Click Here to See the Profile for LKD Click here to Send LKD a Private Message Visit LKD's homepage! Add LKD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > The Official TOTA BlackBerry thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (82): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackplease define this track from armins set [2003] [6]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHani - Baby Wants To Ride [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread