Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > I have no words...
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
MSZ
godspeed

Old Post Jun-01-2015 21:57  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bluecloud
tranceaddict

I couldn't get through that.

I want that minute of my life back.

Old Post Jun-02-2015 04:14  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for bluecloud Click here to Send bluecloud a Private Message Add bluecloud to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
*~LiSa-LoO~*
Ferry Corsten's bitch

lol this is about as stupid as Anna Kendrik "DJ'ing" in Pitch Perfect.

I'd probably still see it when it comes on TMN though. Zach Efron is hot. lol

Old Post Jun-12-2015 17:37  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for *~LiSa-LoO~* Click here to Send *~LiSa-LoO~* a Private Message Add *~LiSa-LoO~* to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Swamper
Webmonstah

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Jun-12-2015 17:41  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kotsy

4th worst opening weekend for a nationally released movie lol

http://www.youredm.com/2015/08/30/w...the-box-office/

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Old Post Aug-31-2015 01:49  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ItalianPoiSon
Mr. Rager

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy
4th worst opening weekend for a nationally released movie lol

http://www.youredm.com/2015/08/30/w...the-box-office/

Instead of me wasting my time trashing this piece of crap lets talk about the best movies about dance music... non documentary and documentary

1.All Gone Pete Tong
2.Groove
3. ---- I can't remember the name of the movie I wanna place here but I have it on dvd and its awesome lol
4.Eden - its not very good, the daft punk parts make the movie for me but in reality the movie is crap the guy ends up a f'ing loser and dates the most hideous women of all time lol

Shout Out to the Opening season of Blade (the blood bath scene, and yes there is a promoter in Amsterdam trying to actually throw a blood bath party)
Shout Out to Interstellar 5555 and Tron Legacy

I haven't seen many docs but would love to if anyone has any recommendations... There was a thread with links to all of the movies a year ago I think... I heard party monster was good...

Old Post Aug-31-2015 14:40  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ItalianPoiSon Click here to Send ItalianPoiSon a Private Message Visit ItalianPoiSon's homepage! Add ItalianPoiSon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by *~LiSa-LoO~*
lol this is about as stupid as Anna Kendrik "DJ'ing" in Pitch Perfect.

But that was a comedy - this abomination is not (well, no meant to be).

quote:
Originally posted by *~LiSa-LoO~*
I'd probably still see it when it comes on TMN though. Zach Efron is hot. lol

Hate to be the one to break this to you but he's not your type. He prefers a needle to be in his groove infyouknowwhatimean

Old Post Aug-31-2015 18:34 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mee-how
Junior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by ItalianPoiSon
Instead of me wasting my time trashing this piece of crap lets talk about the best movies about dance music... non documentary and documentary

1.All Gone Pete Tong
2.Groove
3. ---- I can't remember the name of the movie I wanna place here but I have it on dvd and its awesome lol
4.Eden - its not very good, the daft punk parts make the movie for me but in reality the movie is crap the guy ends up a f'ing loser and dates the most hideous women of all time lol

You need to watch Berlin Calling... its better than your #1

Old Post Aug-31-2015 18:54  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Mee-how Click here to Send Mee-how a Private Message Add Mee-how to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mach X
DEMF Ambassador

Human Traffic trumps all those!

Old Post Aug-31-2015 19:19  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Mach X Click here to Send Mach X a Private Message Visit Mach X's homepage! Add Mach X to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
*~LiSa-LoO~*
Ferry Corsten's bitch

quote:
Originally posted by DJ RANN
But that was a comedy - this abomination is not (well, no meant to be).

Hate to be the one to break this to you but he's not your type. He prefers a needle to be in his groove infyouknowwhatimean

lolol I know it was meant to be a comedy but I think her being a "DJ" wasn't supposed to be a joke. I also just think she's a really bad actress.

And I think you mean I'm not his type. Though I'm pretty sure James Franco admit to pulling a prank on his brother when he announced that Zac and Dave were dating. Either way, I don't care, he's still nice to look at!

Old Post Aug-31-2015 19:31  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for *~LiSa-LoO~* Click here to Send *~LiSa-LoO~* a Private Message Add *~LiSa-LoO~* to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ItalianPoiSon
Mr. Rager

Ok so I need links to Human Traffic, and Berlin Calling but that one needs English subs as I found out its all in German.
Berlin Calling looks like it could be as funny ass All Gone.

Old Post Aug-31-2015 20:41  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ItalianPoiSon Click here to Send ItalianPoiSon a Private Message Visit ItalianPoiSon's homepage! Add ItalianPoiSon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kotsy

I always loved the movie "Go". To me it always felt like Pulp Fiction but with a younger cast.

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Old Post Sep-01-2015 01:52  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > I have no words...
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackOld School Hardcore ID #2 [2003] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackBryan Zentz - "D-Clash" [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread