Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Enter District 36
Pages (75): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
AY STAR
let the music use you up

quote:
Originally posted by Frequency Frank
Launching late and properly > forcing to start on a certain date when you're not ready

while your probly 100% right
its just kinda upsetting and bullshit knowing that they wont be ready on time
i mean they were hypeing this up to be such an amazing club,music driven and underground, something nyc hassent seen in a while
while beyer,ida and alexi will be fantastic
it would have been nice to see them in this new club instead of a empty warehouse

Old Post Sep-09-2010 01:10  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AY STAR Click here to Send AY STAR a Private Message Add AY STAR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Groundhog Boy
Stupidity Offends Me

quote:
Originally posted by AY STAR
i mean they were hypeing this up to be such an amazing club,music driven and underground, something nyc hassent seen in a while
it would have been nice to see them in this new club instead of a empty warehouse

My guess is that it's out of their hands. Probably a delay with the liquor license or the construction's taking longer than expected. Shit happens...

Interestingly, this is the 2nd time Ida's been to NYC, and both times the location's been changed at the last minute because of an issue with the club. She's going to start thinking this is standard. Last year, N. 8th got shut down right before her gig and I ended up missing her as a result because it got moved to Greenpoint and it was the same night as Sasha & Three in Flatbush, which was going to be too difficult to pull off transportation from one to the other.

Here you go America you are free to do as we tell you
We want your soul
Your cash, your house, your phone, your cash, your house, your life" -Adam Freeland - We Want Your Soul

Old Post Sep-09-2010 01:22  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Groundhog Boy Click here to Send Groundhog Boy a Private Message Add Groundhog Boy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Graphikt
Senior tranceaddict

quote:

Aystar,

Everything will be ready on time. when i say everything, the club will be completly ready by the date it was supposed to open. Thats is not the issue. Its something completly out of our hands and we are working very hard to get it sorted. This club is happening and you will all be very happy, very soon.

Old Post Sep-09-2010 01:52  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Graphikt Click here to Send Graphikt a Private Message Visit Graphikt's homepage! Add Graphikt to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AY STAR
let the music use you up

quote:
Originally posted by Graphikt
Aystar,

everything will be ready on time. its not bs. It is upsetting, but right now its out of our hands and we are working very hard to make it happen. this club is happening and you will all be very happy, very soon.

aite man thanks for letting us know and keeping it real i respect that
iam gonna support it as much as i can cause of how you hyped it up and it sounds like something iam all about which is just the music and the vibe
looking foward to the club and hope it all works out

Old Post Sep-09-2010 01:54  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AY STAR Click here to Send AY STAR a Private Message Add AY STAR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Frequency Frank
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:

I hear that, I mean you know I'm a huge Beyer fan, and hearing him on the brand new GSA system was something I was looking forward to bigtime. I'm just trying to be optimistic/patient

Side note: PLEASE bring Chris Liebing and a CL-R night there asap

Official Website
My Podcast (techno): The H.I.N.T. - http://hint.podomatic.com

www.TeggnoRecords.com

Old Post Sep-09-2010 02:21  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Frequency Frank Click here to Send Frequency Frank a Private Message Visit Frequency Frank's homepage! Add Frequency Frank to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
stvy
Supreme tranceaddict

damn i'm kinda bummed...was planning on making the trip from boston to catch beyer. now i'm uncertain

Old Post Sep-09-2010 02:39  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for stvy Click here to Send stvy a Private Message Add stvy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AMMORA
are u Listed?

quote:
Originally posted by stvy
damn i'm kinda bummed...was planning on making the trip from boston to catch beyer. now i'm uncertain

dude its still TOTALLY worth it. ESPECIALLY with Alexi Delano added to close it out--its gonna be triple rainbow worth

there comes a time when the operation of the machine is so odious that you cannot even tacitly participate. you've got to place your bodies on the gears, the wheels, all the mechanism. you've got to indicate to those who own it and those who run it, that unless you are free, the machine will be prevented from working at all.

Old Post Sep-09-2010 02:41  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AMMORA Click here to Send AMMORA a Private Message Add AMMORA to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
edubbz
never turn into a pumpkin

quote:
Originally posted by AMMORA
dude its still TOTALLY worth it. ESPECIALLY with Alexi Delano added to close it out--its gonna be triple rainbow worth

+1...this was a party from the getgo w/ just beyer & ida, alexi is just the cherry on top.

i could care less if its in an empty warehouse but just one thing i strongly urge to be on point, SOUND!!!!

Old Post Sep-09-2010 03:06  Colombia
Click Here to See the Profile for edubbz Click here to Send edubbz a Private Message Add edubbz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AMMORA
are u Listed?

quote:
Originally posted by edubbz
+1...this was a party from the getgo w/ just beyer & ida, alexi is just the cherry on top.

i could care less if its in an empty warehouse but just one thing i strongly urge to be on point, SOUND!!!!

Blk Market ALWAYS stays on top of the sound quality! of course there might be a few bumps in the beginning b/c they construct these parties in really random areas, but otherwise the sound quality is always good IMO. Really looking forward to Alexi part-2 for this month!! And then Hot Natured the next night...

there comes a time when the operation of the machine is so odious that you cannot even tacitly participate. you've got to place your bodies on the gears, the wheels, all the mechanism. you've got to indicate to those who own it and those who run it, that unless you are free, the machine will be prevented from working at all.

Old Post Sep-09-2010 03:10  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AMMORA Click here to Send AMMORA a Private Message Add AMMORA to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Neonbeats
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Blk Market ALWAYS stays on top of the sound quality! of course there might be a few bumps in the beginning b/c they construct these parties in really random areas, but otherwise the sound quality is always good IMO. Really looking forward to Alexi part-2 for this month!! And then Hot Natured the next night...

I was kinda looking forward to Gary Stewart level sound for this but o well

Old Post Sep-09-2010 03:16  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Neonbeats Click here to Send Neonbeats a Private Message Add Neonbeats to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Neonbeats
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Graphikt
Aystar,

Everything will be ready on time. when i say everything, the club will be completly ready by the date it was supposed to open. Thats is not the issue. Its something completly out of our hands and we are working very hard to get it sorted. This club is happening and you will all be very happy, very soon.

I sure hope the city isn't acting like dickheads already

Old Post Sep-09-2010 03:19  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Neonbeats Click here to Send Neonbeats a Private Message Add Neonbeats to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
stvy
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:

I know i'm still leaning towards going. only have 1 person going w/so far maybe another. I know people that will go week in and week out from around here to catch boris/peters in ny but when it comes to anything good they have that dumbfounded look and arent willing to try anything new. damn simpletons

quote:
Originally posted by edubbz

agreed. this is why I was so pumped to go for D36's opening to see what it was all about. drumcode would have been the perfect party to see what it has.

Old Post Sep-09-2010 03:21  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for stvy Click here to Send stvy a Private Message Add stvy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Enter District 36
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (75): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackUnknown Track [2002] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackJohan Gielen pres. Abnea - "Velvet Moods" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread