Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2011 / Miami Music Week 2011 > Laurent Garnier
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
TitanKingz
tranceaddict in training

Laurent Garnier

For anyone who attended UMF and got to witness Laurent Garnier live, or just anyone who knew about him in general, do you know where I can get his set? I can't find it here on the site. Before saturday afternoon, I had no idea who this guy was, but whoaaaa...this dude definitely spins some sick shit! I guess you could say it's a bit of techno/electronica/tech house. I was so impressed by this guy that I want that goddamn set so I can listen to it again lol.

Old Post Mar-31-2011 05:28  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for TitanKingz Click here to Send TitanKingz a Private Message Add TitanKingz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PatMcGroin
lost

Re: Laurent Garnier

quote:
Originally posted by TitanKingz
For anyone who attended UMF and got to witness Laurent Garnier live, or just anyone who knew about him in general, do you know where I can get his set? I can't find it here on the site. Before saturday afternoon, I had no idea who this guy was, but whoaaaa...this dude definitely spins some sick shit! I guess you could say it's a bit of techno/electronica/tech house. I was so impressed by this guy that I want that goddamn set so I can listen to it again lol.

just because a set happened doesnt mean the set was recorded and is available for download. a quick search from this thread: http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...threadid=596098 yields no result so im fairly certain the set is not available. your best bet is probably just to download some other recent sets by him that might be similar.

Old Post Mar-31-2011 12:07  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for PatMcGroin Click here to Send PatMcGroin a Private Message Add PatMcGroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TitanKingz
tranceaddict in training

Yea I kinda figured. That sucks. It's a shame cuz he's so fucking good!

Old Post Mar-31-2011 16:46  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for TitanKingz Click here to Send TitanKingz a Private Message Add TitanKingz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2011 / Miami Music Week 2011 > Laurent Garnier
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackidentification plz [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTata Box Inhibitors - Plasmids (Placid Mix) [Touche] [TOU 9404] [2008]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread