Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Stickam
Pages (39): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
LAdazeNYnights
Crossing Swords

quote:
Originally posted by citric_acid
wow we have no lives.

speak for yourself. c0r stickam is making a comeback forrealz

Old Post Feb-24-2012 07:41  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LAdazeNYnights Click here to Send LAdazeNYnights a Private Message Add LAdazeNYnights to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

quote:
Originally posted by LAdazeNYnights
well then tell us when a good time for you is and we'll make it happen.
most of the time you seem to be on the porch drinkin beers so might as well join!!
knowhope joined us at 10am in korea lol. and it's always late as hell for bnns when he joins

Yeah, Bananas is on my opposite time, in the UK. He goes to bed when I wake up, roughly.

You folks on the US west coast are like 18 hours behind me, or something. And 15 on the east coast? Might be off a bit there. Not sure.

After 5pm is usually best for me (my timezone). So like.... 11pm for west coast, and 2am for east coast?

But if I get busy, then I get busy. It's not all unicorns and rainbows running a small business.

Old Post Feb-24-2012 07:42  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

quote:
Originally posted by Joss Weatherby
yea, stu, we can massage our bald scalps infront of everyone...

Old Post Feb-24-2012 07:43  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LAdazeNYnights
Crossing Swords

quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk
Yeah, Bananas is on my opposite time, in the UK. He goes to bed when I wake up, roughly.

You folks on the US west coast are like 18 hours behind me, or something. And 15 on the east coast? Might be off a bit there. Not sure.

After 5pm is usually best for me (my timezone). So like.... 11pm for west coast, and 2am for east coast?

But if I get busy, then I get busy. It's not all unicorns and rainbows running a small business.

what kind of small business do you run? we know so little about you. hahaha

and yeah usually after 11pm is great for me, so it'll work sometime. i would think that would work for knowhope as well (on weekends at least if he isn't working or sometihng)and maybe bnns could wake up and start drinking with us

Old Post Feb-24-2012 07:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LAdazeNYnights Click here to Send LAdazeNYnights a Private Message Add LAdazeNYnights to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
citric_acid
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
speak for yourself. c0r stickam is making a comeback forrealz

haha it wasnt about stickam. what ever happened with the girl? did i miss the update?

Old Post Feb-24-2012 07:48  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for citric_acid Click here to Send citric_acid a Private Message Add citric_acid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LAdazeNYnights
Crossing Swords

quote:
Originally posted by citric_acid
haha it wasnt about stickam. what ever happened with the girl? did i miss the update?

nothing much really.
she's still living here until monday.
we got some ecstasy for tomorrow night.
nothing is gonna happen.
i'm just gonna end up masturbating in the bathroom at 5am (i'll probably just pass out instead but i guess that coudl be fun)

Old Post Feb-24-2012 07:53  United States
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

quote:
what kind of small business do you run? we know so little about you. hahaha

and yeah usually after 11pm is great for me, so it'll work sometime. i would think that would work for knowhope as well (on weekends at least if he isn't working or sometihng)and maybe bnns could wake up and start drinking with us

I help build Death Stars, mate. It's not an easy thing.

http://www.news.com.au/technology/l...0-1226275852491

I know it seems odd, and expensive, but everything is happening exactly as I have foreseen.

I actually run a small printing business, with a bit of photography here and there.

Old Post Feb-24-2012 07:59  Australia
Joss Weatherby
Banned

quote:
i'm just gonna end up masturbating in the bathroom at 5am (i'll probably just pass out instead but i guess that coudl be fun)

speaking of...

for real real this time!

Old Post Feb-24-2012 08:00 
Click Here to See the Profile for Joss Weatherby Click here to Send Joss Weatherby a Private Message Visit Joss Weatherby's homepage! Add Joss Weatherby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
citric_acid
Supreme tranceaddict

... nou which part of that are you speaking of? passing out or masturbating?

Old Post Feb-24-2012 08:09  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for citric_acid Click here to Send citric_acid a Private Message Add citric_acid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mathieu
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:

i'm just gonna end up passing out because of too much masturbation in the bathroom at 5am

fixed lol

why dont you try man? think about it, whats better: having an awkward moment for a bit, (you can even blame it on the E or something if you wanna be a coward about it lol) or the crushing regret of passing out masturbating in your bathroom at 5 am because you didnt man up!

Old Post Feb-24-2012 10:01  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for mathieu Click here to Send mathieu a Private Message Add mathieu to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bananas
baby i got your money

maaaaan, the hangover:[[

Old Post Feb-24-2012 13:49 
Click Here to See the Profile for bananas Click here to Send bananas a Private Message Visit bananas's homepage! Add bananas to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LAdazeNYnights
Crossing Swords

again soon?

Old Post Mar-01-2012 23:07  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Stickam
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (39): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackJ.Louis & Ferran vs Taito Tikaro - Resist [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackElles de Graaf - "Circles Of Why" (Robert Gitelman Remix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread