Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Unknown Tracks > 1999 Trance ID Matt Hardwick Gatecrasher (SOLVED)
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
PhilB1979
tranceaddict

1999 Trance ID Matt Hardwick Gatecrasher (SOLVED)

Can anyone help with these 1999 Trance ID? This one is very familiar and is track ID 2 of this set. Tracklisting below.

Matt_Hardwick_Gatecrasher_Gold_N_Delicious_GnD_Stoke_club_Night_Hemstock_Paul_Van_Dyk-Vubey [22 November 1999 ?]

01. DJ Dan - That Zipper Track (Needle Damage Mix) [Moonshine Music - MM 88455-1]
02. Coimbra - Another Star (Nylon Remix)
03. Steve Morley - Reincarnations (DJ JamX & De Leon's DuMonde Remix) [Neo [2] - NEO12012]
04. Blockster - Grooveline (Matt Darey Remix) [Sound Of Ministry - MOS131]
05. ATB - 9PM (Till I Come) (Matt Darey Remix) [Ministry Of Sound - MOS132]
06. Blue - Intensity (Loop Traffic Mix) [Fast Moving Records - FMR 002]
07. Caveman - King's Cross [Polar State - POL 7002]
08. Vimana - We Came [Black Hole Recordings - Black Hole 108-5]

Track ID 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyTymshgBnY

Last edited by PhilB1979 on Mar-30-2019 at 19:20

Old Post Mar-09-2019 21:04  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for PhilB1979 Click here to Send PhilB1979 a Private Message Add PhilB1979 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RavvenTi
Supreme tranceaddict

I couldn’t find any audio identifier ... it seems to me that this could be due to Marco V & Benjamin, specifically 'maybe' this release is worth checking out:
https://www.discogs.com/MVB-War-Of-.../release/327852
I am also very interested in the name.

If suddenly there are completely different tracks, then I assume that your track is a DUTCH PRODUCTION. I have no other clues yet, regarding the names of other artists.
PS: also checked the rest of the topics of other users on this page, sorry, but I do not know your tracks.

Old Post Mar-11-2019 17:27  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for RavvenTi Click here to Send RavvenTi a Private Message Add RavvenTi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PhilB1979
tranceaddict

Thanks RavennTi for your contribution. Just to be clear, you are referring to both these tracks in this specific Discogs release and not a track called "Maybe"?

Old Post Mar-11-2019 19:35  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for PhilB1979 Click here to Send PhilB1979 a Private Message Add PhilB1979 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PhilB1979
tranceaddict

BUMP! Can somebody ID this rather familiar classic

Old Post Mar-16-2019 14:54  United Kingdom
PhilB1979
tranceaddict

Lots of indications that this tune could have been produced by Nylon aka Steve Hill. Unfortunately many of their remixes just aren't on YouTube to check. Can anyone help?

Old Post Mar-23-2019 17:13  United Kingdom
RavvenTi
Supreme tranceaddict

No one would ever assume that this track belongs to this release, especially this is House, Latina styles ... Steve Hill is definitely GENIUS !!! Not a Dutch product although I was very keen to say.. he he.
https://www.discogs.com/Coimbra-Ano.../release/472084 AA Another Star (Nylon Remix)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_...7&v=BtpNHdVoQeM
ps:in discogs, not everyone understands the definition of style, so errors are not excluded, this is not uncommon...therefore little faith for this ..

Congratulations.

Old Post Mar-24-2019 07:39  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for RavvenTi Click here to Send RavvenTi a Private Message Add RavvenTi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PhilB1979
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by RavvenTi
No one would ever assume that this track belongs to this release, especially this is House, Latina styles ... Steve Hill is definitely GENIUS !!! Not a Dutch product although I was very keen to say.. he he.
https://www.discogs.com/Coimbra-Ano.../release/472084 AA Another Star (Nylon Remix)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_...7&v=BtpNHdVoQeM
ps:in discogs, not everyone understands the definition of style, so errors are not excluded, this is not uncommon...therefore little faith for this ..

Congratulations.

Great work RavvenTi and how thorough you are with even finding a YouTube link to confirm it (shame it is not labelled correctly as the Nylon Remix on YouTube!).

Thanks also goes out to Louk who told me on Facebook that he was 99% certain it was a Nylon production.

Old Post Mar-30-2019 19:24  United Kingdom
Louk
Supreme tranceaddict

No prob, glad to help!

Old Post Apr-01-2019 00:30  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Louk Click here to Send Louk a Private Message Add Louk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Unknown Tracks > 1999 Trance ID Matt Hardwick Gatecrasher (SOLVED)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackKissdafunk CD Funky House Tune [2006] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMasters & Nickson - "Out There (5th Dimension)" [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread