Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > ::. ** Win a genre, make a mix - Challenge ** .::
Pages (42): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
cmay119
Supreme tranceaddict

Yeah, it's alright. ZeJayMan is right. I was just fuckin' around with this, because I really couldn't devote much more time to this mix than I did. Sorry for not putting a disclaimer on the mix, I didn't think it would be taken with so much hatred though, lol.

Mixing is pretty foul, and the tracks are nothing special, either. Mostly due to the latter that I decided to be a goof ball with this mix in the first place.

Track ID needed (James Zabiela Vision Chicago)
Track ID needed (Magda Live @ DC-10)
ID Needed - 90's Deep House Track
Track ID needed (Move D Compost Black Label Party)

Old Post Mar-31-2009 19:21  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for cmay119 Click here to Send cmay119 a Private Message Add cmay119 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
smellyblack
Senior tranceaddict

play some black eyed peas or i'll punh you in the face!

Old Post Mar-31-2009 19:25  Niger
Click Here to See the Profile for smellyblack Click here to Send smellyblack a Private Message Add smellyblack to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cmay119
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by smellyblack
play some black eyed peas or i'll punh you in the face!

Quiet Paris!

Track ID needed (James Zabiela Vision Chicago)
Track ID needed (Magda Live @ DC-10)
ID Needed - 90's Deep House Track
Track ID needed (Move D Compost Black Label Party)

Old Post Mar-31-2009 19:41  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for cmay119 Click here to Send cmay119 a Private Message Add cmay119 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
enydo
~

Cmay's mix wasn't technically "good" but I was definitely cracking up.

EPIC

Old Post Mar-31-2009 19:50 
Click Here to See the Profile for enydo Click here to Send enydo a Private Message Add enydo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Meat187
Diese scheiß Katze

I see more and more people dropping out, but so far only one because of the genre he got. Apart from that, some other people seriously need a kick in the butt. Get your stuff done!!!

Then stop coloring and visit Meat187's mix archive!

Old Post Apr-02-2009 12:46  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for Meat187 Click here to Send Meat187 a Private Message Add Meat187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
david.michael
Supreme tranceaddict

I haven't ditched you yet, I promise.

Old Post Apr-02-2009 12:49  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for david.michael Click here to Send david.michael a Private Message Visit david.michael's homepage! Add david.michael to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
woscar
Starstuff

quote:
Originally posted by Meat187

I see more and more people dropping out, but so far only one because of the genre he got. Apart from that, some other people seriously need a kick in the butt. Get your stuff done!!!

I recorded something last weekend, but wasn't really satisfied with the mixing. However, the tracks and the order will stay as is. I just need to record it again, but that might take a while due to this fucking ear infection I got. I stayed home sick today because of this, so I got the time, but I really can't stand anything loud.

Just hang in there guys, I will come through!

My Set Archive - MY BLOG

Old Post Apr-02-2009 14:21 
Click Here to See the Profile for woscar Click here to Send woscar a Private Message Visit woscar's homepage! Add woscar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wotyzoid
it's not house

You suck Oscar. It's way too late already, you fucker!

Old Post Apr-02-2009 16:18  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wotyzoid Click here to Send wotyzoid a Private Message Add wotyzoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
woscar
Starstuff

quote:
Originally posted by wotyzoid
You suck Oscar. It's way too late already, you fucker!

Well, it shouldn't be more than a week. All next week is a national holiday, so I will have plenty of time for my ear to get better and to record it. Sorry it took so long guys.

My Set Archive - MY BLOG

Old Post Apr-02-2009 16:26 
Click Here to See the Profile for woscar Click here to Send woscar a Private Message Visit woscar's homepage! Add woscar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Omega_Blue
Someone Changed My Custom

ha me also, i've been fucking swamped with school this week. it's ready to go i just gotta finish the important shit first.

anyways

@Mr.Mystery - i listened to your mix twice just in case i'd feel differently about it the second time around, but i kept thinking to myself, "man, i can't believe i used to get down with this sound" mixed great, especially since you mixed it entirely with vinyl (which i respect more than someone spinning CDs) but the whole genre was just.. eugh.

@ahp2002 - apart from one out-of-phrase mix at the beginning, i enjoyed the mix (listened to it while exercising). again, i had the same mr.mystery phenomenon where i thought, "man, i can't believe i used to get down with this sound."

@ZeJayMan - i always liked your mixes and i appreciate the fact that you introduced me into a flavor of techno that i haven't paid much attention to. excellent mix. and tbh i'm glad you kept it short for this competition- working through 7-10 70 minute mixes would be too much in too short a period of time.

Old Post Apr-02-2009 23:45  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Omega_Blue Click here to Send Omega_Blue a Private Message Add Omega_Blue to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ZeJayMan
the farthammer

quote:
Originally posted by Omega_Blue

@ZeJayMan - i always liked your mixes and i appreciate the fact that you introduced me into a flavor of techno that i haven't paid much attention to. excellent mix. and tbh i'm glad you kept it short for this competition- working through 7-10 70 minute mixes would be too much in too short a period of time.

thannks very much dude. i still listen to your boratto vs hamptons tune. i still think it's better than the original which is an awesome song.

wanna swap fuck faces?

Old Post Apr-03-2009 02:00 
Click Here to See the Profile for ZeJayMan Click here to Send ZeJayMan a Private Message Add ZeJayMan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Mystery
Mr.Mystery - Progressive House (?)
01. Eat Static - Gulf Breeze (Sasha's Afroshasoz Mix) [GU]
02. Fluke - Bullet 2005 (Marcelo Castelli Remix) [White Label]
03. OMB - Code 5 [Secret Planet]
04. C-Jay & Eelke Kleijn - HinterGlem (Deep Mix) [Plastik Park]
05. Momu - Watership Down (Sunscape & Chris Dee Remix) [Kubist]
06. Hamel & Vogt - Outbreakz (Tard Remix) [Sunkissed]
07. Nu Breed - Depth [Bonzai Limited]
08. Kobbe & Austin Leeds pres. The Land Of Voodoo - Mindkiller (Fearless Mix) [Tumbata]
09. Morgan Page - Landline (Dave Gardner & Paul Sidoli's Non-Senation Mix) [Hearing Aid]
10. Innate - Crashing Down [Baroque]

192kbps // 1:08:02
100% vinyl.

This was a great mix and a definite keeper!

Also listened to the Italo Disco mix...love, LOVE the first song but the transition into the next one was absolutely terrible. Rest of the mix flowed well though and I quite enjoyed it, even though it's a genre I haven't really listened to at all in the past and didn't really even know how it was defined musically.

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Levels is...decent...damn better than a lot of the shite dominating the charts at the moment. It sounds absolutely nothing like...a billion and one similar tracks in this big-room style. I always had a soft spot.

Old Post Apr-03-2009 02:59  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Adam420 Click here to Send Adam420 a Private Message Add Adam420 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > ::. ** Win a genre, make a mix - Challenge ** .::
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (42): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackdj dan burning man 2008 9th track [2008] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDogzilla - "Your Eyes" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread