Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday+1 193 First of 2019
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
chris1011
Beep-Beep-Beep

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
Ah man, that's what I'm talking about! I do know a bar owner who tried to get a speakeasy happening, alas, small city folks just want to get sloshed at a pub. :/

Surprisingly we got one here that opened not too long ago. It's an awesome place. The theme is Prohibition Era and all the bartenders are dressed to the nine in bowties with a new band playing each Friday/Saturday night (usually jazz). They also make a legit cocktail.

I say surprising because in a blue collar city you rarely see things like that. But it's changing. We have more and more of these places opening up - our version of Louis Cifer just opened up (I use that place as a comparison because I love it) and I've been meaning to check it out.

Old Post Jan-06-2019 02:34  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for chris1011 Click here to Send chris1011 a Private Message Add chris1011 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
Cvnt F^ce

Yep yep, exactly what this short lived place was. Le sigh.

Old Post Jan-06-2019 02:45 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
surprime trainandict

is flying monkeys near your area? been meaning to go there but haven't had time. did find my way to collective arts yesterday though

Old Post Jan-06-2019 16:20  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
Cvnt F^ce

It is. If you're planning to head this way, hit me up.

Old Post Jan-06-2019 21:10 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

The speakeasy thing is basically dead here now; it got so overplayed that any new bar opening up had no discernible entrance, raw brick interior, a reclaimed vintage bar and a menu full of faux absynthe cocktails. I fucking hate most jazz too so I'm glad for it.

Old Post Jan-06-2019 21:14 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
surprime trainandict

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
It is. If you're planning to head this way, hit me up.

have you been? thats the last 'popular' brewery thats on my list, the rest is just whats in the area of where I am. I'm at almost 40 visited now, but i've only gone west and in Toronto

Old Post Jan-07-2019 04:55  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
Cvnt F^ce

quote:
Originally posted by planetaryplayer
have you been? thats the last 'popular' brewery thats on my list, the rest is just whats in the area of where I am. I'm at almost 40 visited now, but i've only gone west and in Toronto

I haven't been, no. But FUCK dude, Hood at 500 Keele on March 1. I'm working ffs. :@

Old Post Jan-09-2019 22:43 
planetaryplayer
surprime trainandict

I've seen that event when i went to get my dj bone tickets... that opener liu chang is the one i didn't find good. i can now make amends for missing hood last go around

Old Post Jan-09-2019 23:38  Norfolk Island

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday+1 193 First of 2019
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): « 1 [2]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread