Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Are any of the old TA;s still around??
Pages (15): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
trunks1022
supreme vicodin addict

haha ppr

Old Post Apr-16-2011 01:59  Hong Kong
Click Here to See the Profile for trunks1022 Click here to Send trunks1022 a Private Message Visit trunks1022's homepage! Add trunks1022 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Freeza
Mondial'd

quote:
Originally posted by pyro264jb
also Arturo B and Bill u, where are those cats at.

quote:
Originally posted by euphoria
Arturo was actually here in NY about a year ago for a Giuseppe Ottaviani gig at Love. Giuseppe is gonna play again soon so may be he will be back for that as well.

I bumped into Arturo during Jaytech's set at the Anjunabeats party in Miami! Was awesome seeing him, been so long

He also said he was going to Space the next night for Markus but didn't see him there ;/

Old Post Apr-16-2011 04:43  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Freeza Click here to Send Freeza a Private Message Add Freeza to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pyro264jb
i'll be back

quote:
Originally posted by EarnYourKeep

Dani, Liz, Tom, John, Arturo, AMD-DA, Rick, Tae, the whole crew. I think I had like 40+ in a studio APT. lol

I have a few pics I'll post soon...

quote:
Originally posted by euphoria

Where the hell has StanVoid been btw?

My russian hommy is chillen in Brighton. I see him all the time, hes doin well, he was at that Richard Durand boat party over the summer

quote:
ok im gonna let this out now and one time only,

colibri as much of a nice guy as he is, scared the fuck out of me one time and probably was the last time we've ever said whats up to each other. I swear he was trying to pull me away from my friends like i was some young 22yr old chick. now i'm not homophobic or anything like that, i have a few gay friends, but damn NO MEANS NO dude

Remember that night him and Victor Dinaire got in a fist fight at Centrofly. Classic!!

Last edited by pyro264jb on Apr-16-2011 at 05:59

Old Post Apr-16-2011 05:48  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for pyro264jb Click here to Send pyro264jb a Private Message Add pyro264jb to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bigjimslade002
TA 00-01AlliancePresident

while not everyone knows me here i know and see quite a bit of you and most people know my name (or my dj name atomX).other then jollins i think im the oldest ta to post in this thread.i dont usually post just random crazy thoughts like a lot of people so i tend to fall to the background here.but i still come here almost every day at least several times.

the dc scene really changed so i only go out to certain events.some of the regulars like beema and others seemed to just dissapear from the scene.tranceyes i never see anymore but i didnt really talk to her that much.limin li is still around but doesent post here often and amit:

quote:
AMIT FTW

he going to be a doctor any day now.he says he wants to get back into the nightlife scene.we used to have some awesoeme little dj parties at his house!maybe we can get do some of those times back!

FACEBOOK:http://www.facebook.com/djatomx

SOUNDCLOUD: http://www.soundcloud.com/djatomx

Old Post Apr-16-2011 05:54  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bigjimslade002 Click here to Send bigjimslade002 a Private Message Visit bigjimslade002's homepage! Add bigjimslade002 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LinX
On A New York City Night

its good to see some of you guys still around.

lmao @ ppr that shit was hilarious,

and Bri is right, im an old bag who needs fresh tennis balls for my walker so ive been layin low

What do you guys think.. a propper NYTA meet up sometime soon? ive been on these boards a lot for many years and still have yet to meet a lot of you. I think a NYTA meet-up one night soon might pump some oxygen into our forum scene.

ill make a thread for it

Old Post Apr-16-2011 07:43  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LinX Click here to Send LinX a Private Message Add LinX to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
amdmaxx
Respekt

Amit is actually moving to NYC in May...

Hide your women!!!

Old Post Apr-16-2011 12:43  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for amdmaxx Click here to Send amdmaxx a Private Message Add amdmaxx to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JPlay
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
ok im gonna let this out now and one time only,

colibri as much of a nice guy as he is, scared the fuck out of me one time and probably was the last time we've ever said whats up to each other. I swear he was trying to pull me away from my friends like i was some young 22yr old chick. now i'm not homophobic or anything like that, i have a few gay friends, but damn NO MEANS NO dude

HAHAHAHAH oh shitttt , that's dark.

Old Post Apr-17-2011 00:34  Panama
Click Here to See the Profile for JPlay Click here to Send JPlay a Private Message Add JPlay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LAdazeNYnights
Crossing Swords

quote:
Originally posted by LinX

What do you guys think.. a propper NYTA meet up sometime soon? ive been on these boards a lot for many years and still have yet to meet a lot of you. I think a NYTA meet-up one night soon might pump some oxygen into our forum scene.

ill make a thread for it

can i come ?

Old Post Apr-17-2011 00:49  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LAdazeNYnights Click here to Send LAdazeNYnights a Private Message Add LAdazeNYnights to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Chaska
Techno Addict

quote:
Originally posted by bigjimslade002
while not everyone knows me here i know and see quite a bit of you and most people know my name (or my dj name atomX).other then jollins i think im the oldest ta to post in this thread.i dont usually post just random crazy thoughts like a lot of people so i tend to fall to the background here.but i still come here almost every day at least several times.

the dc scene really changed so i only go out to certain events.some of the regulars like beema and others seemed to just dissapear from the scene.tranceyes i never see anymore but i didnt really talk to her that much.limin li is still around but doesent post here often and amit:

he going to be a doctor any day now.he says he wants to get back into the nightlife scene.we used to have some awesoeme little dj parties at his house!maybe we can get do some of those times back!

Things in DC have gone totally techno (if only it had been like that when I lived there!). I haven't been down there in a while, but I always see Beema when I go out to the techno events down there, I'd be surprised if I don't see him out on Fri for Maya Jane.

Old Post Apr-17-2011 00:58  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Chaska Click here to Send Chaska a Private Message Add Chaska to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
limin_li
Asian Mafioso Nerdbot

Yeah I am still here! A lot has changed since I joined this about 10 years ago.

Adam (DJ ATOM X) = still gangsta!
Amit (Amit613) = Doctor!
Ryan (Forgot his name on here) = Working for Bethesda Soft!
Billu = Don't know what happened to him
Tatgirl = Still gangsta! Actually she is persuing a degree in Criminal Justice
Julian (DJ Cyro) = Still being a douche, last thing I heard he is working for Apple
Peter (Busychild/Greedy) = My fellow co-worker for Bank of America
Max (Max2XLC) = Gangsta! Working for KMPG!

Me. Well I got a decent job at Bank of America. Working on DJ gigs here and there.

Did I miss anyone?

Old Post Apr-21-2011 00:19  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for limin_li Click here to Send limin_li a Private Message Add limin_li to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pyro264jb
i'll be back

Choobak?

Old Post Apr-21-2011 02:07  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for pyro264jb Click here to Send pyro264jb a Private Message Add pyro264jb to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TrancEdifice
Supreme tranceaddict

I'm still around. And I actually prefer coming here versus FB, with respect to trance issues (including news of upcoming parties; and while the only source for upcoming parties, I still like Tom's Party Planner, the bestIts second only to the old Ravelinks calender, as my all-time favorite party calenders )

Old Post Apr-21-2011 03:10  United Nations
Click Here to See the Profile for TrancEdifice Click here to Send TrancEdifice a Private Message Add TrancEdifice to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Are any of the old TA;s still around??
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (15): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID: Unknown Track from 2003 DJ Mix [2011] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackVeracocha - "Carte Blanche" (Ronald van Gelderen Remix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread