Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Bestival Will Enter North American Music Festival Market in Toronto
Pages (5): « 1 2 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Ozmozis
Music is the Vibe

I'll check this out for sure!

Old Post Mar-10-2015 01:26 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ozmozis Click here to Send Ozmozis a Private Message Visit Ozmozis's homepage! Add Ozmozis to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kotsy

Did anyone check this out? I heard really good things

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Old Post Jun-15-2015 19:16  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CMR
Supreme tranceaddict

Didn't go either, but also heard nothing but good things aside from the ferry situation.

Old Post Jun-15-2015 19:27  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for CMR Click here to Send CMR a Private Message Add CMR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mach X
DEMF Ambassador

Yeah, heard amazing things. Even with shitty weather on Friday. Positive posts,videos and pics all around.

Gutted I missed it, really wanted to go, even considered leaving a wedding I was standing in around 11pm to make the Tennis afterparty.

BTW, did anyone go to the after party? How was it?

Old Post Jun-15-2015 20:24  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Mach X Click here to Send Mach X a Private Message Visit Mach X's homepage! Add Mach X to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
smuncky
Architect

had an amazing time. to me, this was on par with the time i went to electric zoo. maybe even better.

"The best car-related innovation we have is not to improve the car, but eliminate the need to drive it everywhere we go.” -Alex Steffen

Old Post Jun-15-2015 23:08  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for smuncky Click here to Send smuncky a Private Message Visit smuncky's homepage! Add smuncky to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ItalianPoiSon
Mr. Rager

Fridays ap at coda was fing stacked.... Moundebar, Justin James, and Skream... I was out of town wish I went to that...

all the children on TRC were saying Jamie jones was great, zhu was a flop... and not a single person mention Florence and Nas.... as much as I like Jamie I would have deff checked out Nas...

Old Post Jun-17-2015 18:38  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ItalianPoiSon Click here to Send ItalianPoiSon a Private Message Visit ItalianPoiSon's homepage! Add ItalianPoiSon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Beings
Supreme tranceaddict

We went. Tried to sell the tix like everyone else in TO due to bad weather. People were selling tix with ferry for both days for $100. Considering we paid over 350 for 2 tix with service fees said ef it, and decided to go endure the rain. GF got tied up at work, so didnt show up on Friday till about 8. Rain was already done by then. Thoroughly enjoyed Moudaber's set.

Decided to hang back and let folks fight for the ferry. Bad Idea, had to sit on the ground till like 2am lol.

Saturday was a gorgeous day, arrived a bit late though due to a family BBQ. Had a great day there didnt really listen to anyone was just walking around till Jamie Jones. Loved his set. He dropped an ancient track from Terry Lee Brown Jr, which I havent heard since my Uni days. That brushed my smug off, made me super happy like a kid again

Rushed to Ferry at 10:30 to beat the crowd. Somehow took 2 hours to get on the ferry. I had to take a piss real bad, and being sardined didnt help. Basically ruined my entire eve lol.

Overall A+ for effort on all parts except the transportation issue.
Guys dancing to house naked on the other side of the fence was a bit humorous. I am cool with nudity, but things bounce around lol

Old Post Jun-20-2015 03:31  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Beings Click here to Send Beings a Private Message Add Beings to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Bestival Will Enter North American Music Festival Market in Toronto
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (5): « 1 2 3 4 [5]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacksasha bangkok 1995 last one.. [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackStimulant DJ's - "Are You Serious" (Paul Glazby Remix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread