Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Electric Island 2015
Pages (15): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Mach X
DEMF Ambassador

Electric Island 2015

Electric Island 2015 Teaser from WAY OF ACTING on Vimeo.

Old Post Mar-24-2015 20:38  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Mach X Click here to Send Mach X a Private Message Visit Mach X's homepage! Add Mach X to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mach X
DEMF Ambassador

VERY curious as to why they're reverting back to the Footwork FW logo on the promotional material for this year.

Old Post Mar-24-2015 20:39  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Mach X Click here to Send Mach X a Private Message Visit Mach X's homepage! Add Mach X to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dior Homme
Hedi Slimane

Both types of Seasons pass unavailable....? Is it sold out?

Old Post Mar-24-2015 21:49  France
Click Here to See the Profile for Dior Homme Click here to Send Dior Homme a Private Message Visit Dior Homme's homepage! Add Dior Homme to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
smuncky
Architect

May 18th
-pan pot
-lawler

July 1st
-Lee foss

"The best car-related innovation we have is not to improve the car, but eliminate the need to drive it everywhere we go.” -Alex Steffen

Old Post Mar-24-2015 22:30  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for smuncky Click here to Send smuncky a Private Message Visit smuncky's homepage! Add smuncky to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dinosaurbingo
Junior tranceaddict

when is sasha coming? def going to that one

Old Post Mar-24-2015 23:18  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for dinosaurbingo Click here to Send dinosaurbingo a Private Message Add dinosaurbingo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
geroin
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Dior Homme
Both types of Seasons pass unavailable....? Is it sold out?

works fine, price went up though

http://electricisland.to/tickets/

Old Post Mar-24-2015 23:27  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for geroin Click here to Send geroin a Private Message Add geroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kotsy

quote:
Originally posted by Mach X
VERY curious as to why they're reverting back to the Footwork FW logo on the promotional material for this year.

me too! that's really strange.

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Old Post Mar-25-2015 00:10  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
*~LiSa-LoO~*
Ferry Corsten's bitch

What are the chances Lawler is playing Canada Day and not May 2-4? I'm away that wknd in May.

Old Post Mar-25-2015 00:26  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for *~LiSa-LoO~* Click here to Send *~LiSa-LoO~* a Private Message Add *~LiSa-LoO~* to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

If recondite ten walls tale of us sll play the same day it will be a snooze fest

Old Post Mar-25-2015 01:32  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
smuncky
Architect

quote:
Originally posted by *~LiSa-LoO~*
What are the chances Lawler is playing Canada Day and not May 2-4? I'm away that wknd in May.

Gigatools and songkick both have him for may 18th :/

http://www.songkick.com/concerts/23...electric-island

http://gigs.gigatools.com/city/Toronto

"The best car-related innovation we have is not to improve the car, but eliminate the need to drive it everywhere we go.” -Alex Steffen

Old Post Mar-25-2015 01:40  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for smuncky Click here to Send smuncky a Private Message Visit smuncky's homepage! Add smuncky to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mach X
DEMF Ambassador

Never go to the Victoria Day one, too close to DEMF, and Canada Day is always fun, but being a Wednesday this year, taking two days off in the middle of the week seems unlikely.

Kinda hope that there is a stacked Civic and hope Tale Of Us is a Labour Day again like the last two.

Old Post Mar-25-2015 01:59  Canada
kotsy

quote:
Originally posted by Mach X
and hope Tale Of Us is a Labour Day again like the last two.

I wish they'd give them and Green Velvet a rest for one season lol. With only 4 dates a year I wish they were all new bookings.

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Old Post Mar-25-2015 03:39  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Electric Island 2015
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (15): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHelp With EASY ID from DJ Tiesto Set [2003] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackE-Craig - "The Beat Goes On" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread