Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > New "uptempo" Solar Fields album
Pages (7): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Lunar Phase 7
Not a Flying Toy.

quote:
Originally posted by Euforix
I've never seen him live but I think his mixing skills aren't that bad.

In this mix he seems to play other productions than only his own:

Un-fucking-real.

You know, William Blake said... uh, nothing is lost. Nothing is lost and I... I really believe that, we only move on...

Old Post May-07-2012 12:06  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Lunar Phase 7 Click here to Send Lunar Phase 7 a Private Message Add Lunar Phase 7 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
infiniteJEST
solipsist sitcom

I am once more convinced of the aesthetic potential of trance music... Given the continuous album mix a few complete runs & goddamn is Random Friday a happy purchase. My head is banging & I'm dancing in my chair but my mind freely drifts, nearly detached, relishing the chunky basslines, vivid sprite-like synths, NASA-quality structuring & production polish. These aren't tracks, they're goddamned trajectories.

*puts on astronaut suit (hand-tailored from unicorn hide) & is off to see the wonderful wizard daydreaming to Daydreaming (Original Mix)*

Old Post May-08-2012 22:57 
Click Here to See the Profile for infiniteJEST Click here to Send infiniteJEST a Private Message Add infiniteJEST to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
paulversuspaul
Inventor of the fist pump

Anyone else catch the the pink floyd sample in in motion?

I cant stop listening to this amazing album. Downright hypnotic and beautiful.

This guy needs to come back

Old Post May-16-2012 18:03  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for paulversuspaul Click here to Send paulversuspaul a Private Message Add paulversuspaul to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
srussell0018
Chaostician

Incredible album. I haven't listened to trance at all in a long time, but stuff like this really brings me back.

Old Post May-16-2012 18:14  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for srussell0018 Click here to Send srussell0018 a Private Message Add srussell0018 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Acton
Like a FCKNG BIRD

I've listened to this all the way through at least three times now and I'm not sure I've 'got it' yet. There are some stand out tracks that have grabbed my attention, but I can't help feel that it could of been better, from an atmospheric perspective........ but maybe I've not listened to it enough, or perhaps my view on him as an ambient artist is clouding my judgement. I'm guessing it's the latter.

I'll give it a couple more listens, either way.

>>> Beatport Stuff <<<

Old Post May-16-2012 21:21  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Acton Click here to Send Acton a Private Message Visit Acton's homepage! Add Acton to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cjart
deep mystic roots

yet another fantastic album from SF!

[ facebook music page | beatport | mixcloud | soundcloud ]

Old Post Jun-01-2012 18:16 
Click Here to See the Profile for cjart Click here to Send cjart a Private Message Visit cjart's homepage! Add cjart to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djdk
Nutritional Overachiever

glad this thread got bumped cos id totally forgotten to order a copy...

Dave King - Tales Of The Future [Trance]
Dave King - Personal Classics
MIX ARCHIVE!!!

Old Post Jun-01-2012 22:21  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for djdk Click here to Send djdk a Private Message Visit djdk's homepage! Add djdk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
iTranscendence
Supreme tranceaddict

[QUOTE]Originally posted by iTranscendence
Solar Fields appreciation bump

Old Post Jun-17-2012 23:43  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for iTranscendence Click here to Send iTranscendence a Private Message Visit iTranscendence's homepage! Add iTranscendence to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > New "uptempo" Solar Fields album
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (7): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTrance, earlly 2000s. [2015] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSlam feat Tyrone Visionary Palmer - "Lifetimes" [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread