Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Are any of the old TA;s still around??
Pages (15): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
TempesTrip
Supreme tranceaddict

badumtshh

Disclaimer: My opinions are my own, and if you can't say anything intelligent without bashing my character, my parentage, or my sexuality, then shut up and sit down. I will ignore you until you can come up with a decent rebuttal or an insightful comment. I am merely stating how I see it to be with as much respect and thought as possible. I expect the same from you. Tempest

TempesTrip/Jeremy K

Old Post May-02-2015 14:21  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for TempesTrip Click here to Send TempesTrip a Private Message Add TempesTrip to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
GUBostonDubs
That's Right

still here

some of the old TA's banged out everyone and retired.

My Soundcloud
My Twitter

Old Post May-04-2015 17:46  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for GUBostonDubs Click here to Send GUBostonDubs a Private Message Visit GUBostonDubs's homepage! Add GUBostonDubs to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SebG
Et Tu, Bruté?

There are plenty of us that see each other regularly at the gigs.

Old Post May-05-2015 01:22  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for SebG Click here to Send SebG a Private Message Visit SebG's homepage! Add SebG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Drew1127
head in the books

Sup Everyone!

Times are hard on the Blvd.

Old Post Jun-04-2015 19:58  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Drew1127 Click here to Send Drew1127 a Private Message Add Drew1127 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ReenTeenTeen
Space Kadet

quote:
Originally posted by Drew1127
Sup Everyone!

yo Drew, how is la familia??

NYTA #1 F.I.L.F.
quote:
Originally posted by euphoria
I will ban you
"Our music has no limit to it boundaries nor is there a difference in genre to identify it but as a work of art." - ReenTeenTeen
quote:
Originally posted by djquick83
They got K in Kansas son. ... Its called the KKK. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAA

RTT=GENIOUS <3

Old Post Jun-05-2015 14:49 
Click Here to See the Profile for ReenTeenTeen Click here to Send ReenTeenTeen a Private Message Add ReenTeenTeen to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tranceyguynyc
Senior tranceaddict

Just thought I would pop in and say hi, have not been out clubbing in ages

Old Post Jun-21-2015 12:08  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for tranceyguynyc Click here to Send tranceyguynyc a Private Message Add tranceyguynyc to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pyro264jb
i'll be back

quote:
Originally posted by tranceyguynyc
Just thought I would pop in and say hi, have not been out clubbing in ages

Old Post Jun-22-2015 07:18  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for pyro264jb Click here to Send pyro264jb a Private Message Add pyro264jb to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
amdmaxx
Respekt

reunion time..

Old Post Jun-23-2015 17:52  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for amdmaxx Click here to Send amdmaxx a Private Message Add amdmaxx to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EarnYourKeep
LIT

quote:
Originally posted by amdmaxx
reunion time..

niet

Old Post Jun-23-2015 18:35 
Click Here to See the Profile for EarnYourKeep Click here to Send EarnYourKeep a Private Message Visit EarnYourKeep's homepage! Add EarnYourKeep to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
drEamer
Supreme tranceaddict

Hola! just did EDCLV, not bad for an old man!

Old Post Jun-24-2015 00:45  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for drEamer Click here to Send drEamer a Private Message Add drEamer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CarS
Supreme tranceaddict

with flat brim cap and glo-sticks?

Old Post Jun-24-2015 02:48  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for CarS Click here to Send CarS a Private Message Add CarS to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kingchinc
Captain Closer

Old Post Jun-24-2015 17:27  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for kingchinc Click here to Send kingchinc a Private Message Add kingchinc to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Are any of the old TA;s still around??
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (15): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPLEASE HELP: I need to ID this hot song ASAP [2002] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackLuke Chable - "Melburn" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread