Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Coolest event Toronto has ever seen?
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
ItalianPoiSon
Mr. Rager

Re: Coolest event Toronto has ever seen?

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy

Biggest fail since missing Daft Punk @ Arrow Hall.

this was my biggest party fail... I was like "its just daft punk, they haven't made any new music to showcase and I'm sure they will be back again..." WRONG! *shutter* *hand palm* *criiiiiinge* FML... lord rewind time back to 2006 and make me go!

Old Post Jun-24-2015 19:30  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ItalianPoiSon Click here to Send ItalianPoiSon a Private Message Visit ItalianPoiSon's homepage! Add ItalianPoiSon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kotsy

Re: Re: Coolest event Toronto has ever seen?

quote:
Originally posted by ItalianPoiSon
this was my biggest party fail... I was like "its just daft punk, they haven't made any new music to showcase and I'm sure they will be back again..." WRONG! *shutter* *hand palm* *criiiiiinge* FML... lord rewind time back to 2006 and make me go!

Not going to see Chemical Brothers at Ultra when I was in Miami rounds out my top 3

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Old Post Jun-24-2015 20:13  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ItalianPoiSon
Mr. Rager

Re: Re: Re: Coolest event Toronto has ever seen?

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy
Not going to see Chemical Brothers at Ultra when I was in Miami rounds out my top 3

ouch...

its ok I got you beat, when I was in Ibiza 3 seasons ago I didn't go to dc10

I really want to check out the chems thou... if memory serves me correct they haven't been here since the early 2000... I wonder what their issue is? booking fees?

Old Post Jun-24-2015 20:20  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ItalianPoiSon Click here to Send ItalianPoiSon a Private Message Visit ItalianPoiSon's homepage! Add ItalianPoiSon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Beings
Supreme tranceaddict

When and where tix go on sale?

Old Post Jun-27-2015 02:27  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Beings Click here to Send Beings a Private Message Add Beings to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CMR
Supreme tranceaddict

Red Zone
by Ben Roffelsen, on Flickr

20150624. Unsound Toronto revelers wander the massive defunct Hearn Generating Station June 20th.
by Vik Pahwa, on Flickr

Gathering

Unsound
by syfractal, on Flickr

Unsound
by syfractal, on Flickr

Lovers in a dangerous time.
by James Anok, on Flickr

Light and Metal

Waiting for the Apocalypse
by James Anok, on Flickr

Old Post Jun-27-2015 21:57  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for CMR Click here to Send CMR a Private Message Add CMR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kotsy

quote:
Originally posted by Beings
When and where tix go on sale?

For last weekend's event?

Old Post Jun-28-2015 01:31  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Beings
Supreme tranceaddict

oh fahk, I thought they were pics from previous years and it is happening again soon. How the fuck did I miss it in the events topic?
Was it same time as Bestival?

Old Post Jun-29-2015 20:54  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Beings Click here to Send Beings a Private Message Add Beings to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kotsy

The weekend after

Old Post Jun-30-2015 00:57  Canada
ItalianPoiSon
Mr. Rager

am I the only one that misses skybar? It was a terrace in the middle of a lake and a concrete skyscraper filled jungle...

Old Post Jun-30-2015 15:13  Canada
Swamper
Webmonstah

quote:
am I the only one that misses skybar? It was a terrace in the middle of a lake and a concrete skyscraper filled jungle...

I miss it so much... almost all of my best birthday nights in the 2000s were up there. It was a guaranteed good time. :/

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Jun-30-2015 15:45  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dior Homme
Hedi Slimane

quote:

I really liked that it was in an industrial area. When that Redpath crane sticking out and stuff.

Old Post Jun-30-2015 16:03  France
Click Here to See the Profile for Dior Homme Click here to Send Dior Homme a Private Message Visit Dior Homme's homepage! Add Dior Homme to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ItalianPoiSon
Mr. Rager

YES! I forgot about the redpath crane... I always loved looking at the city and the sun hitting the skyscrapers and other shiny buildings lol all these kids will never truly get to experience it...
another night I regret missing was the digital dream ap on skybar last year with deep dish... im not a huge deep dish or dubfire fan myself but just to be back on it would have been awesome...

I'm assuming when SA gets fully renovated, Cabana will be the new terrace/patio for all access events... but Cabana is just so shit... the view is cool but no skybar....

Old Post Jun-30-2015 19:46  Canada

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Coolest event Toronto has ever seen?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackFatboy Slim KTU Set ID Help! (Amazing House Track Probably Easy ID) [2005] [4]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTicon - it breakz my heart [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread