Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Australia > Producers thread
Pages (48): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
aquila
Supreme Pantsaddict

I've had this one online for a while, but always keen to hear what others think of it:

http://www.clubdm.com/aquila/aquila-sea_and_sky192.mp3

Old Post Jan-02-2006 01:29 
Click Here to See the Profile for aquila Click here to Send aquila a Private Message Visit aquila's homepage! Add aquila to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
simon_hunter
tranceaddict

latest track, in the middle of signing it now to a new UK label.

Currently bein canned by misja helsloot and reports of armin playlisting not confirmed tho.

http://www.stateofemergencyrecordin...ay(clipped).mp3

it says JS Project but we had to change our name due to it being similar
to J & S Project who produce tech house or sumthing gay like that.

Old Post Jan-17-2006 04:28  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for simon_hunter Click here to Send simon_hunter a Private Message Visit simon_hunter's homepage! Add simon_hunter to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
narcism
faithless fangirl

quote:
Originally posted by simon_hunter
latest track, in the middle of signing it now to a new UK label.

wow, i like this one
got that older sounding sound, well done

Old Post Jan-17-2006 09:33  Malta
Click Here to See the Profile for narcism Click here to Send narcism a Private Message Visit narcism's homepage! Add narcism to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tweak
Supreme tranceaddict

that sounds huge Simon, very nice work. the kick return buildup after the breakdown is very old school tiesto

Old Post Jan-18-2006 08:28  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Tweak Click here to Send Tweak a Private Message Add Tweak to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
simon_hunter
tranceaddict

cheers dudes.

Old Post Jan-18-2006 12:30  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for simon_hunter Click here to Send simon_hunter a Private Message Visit simon_hunter's homepage! Add simon_hunter to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
narcism
faithless fangirl

quote:
cheers dudes & dudettes

fixed

Old Post Jan-18-2006 12:33  Malta
Click Here to See the Profile for narcism Click here to Send narcism a Private Message Visit narcism's homepage! Add narcism to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
simon_hunter
tranceaddict

sorry

Old Post Jan-18-2006 21:16  Australia
pkcRAISTLIN
arbiter's chief minion

congrats on getting some play with your tune simon. i thought the instruments were great and the intro was good. just didnt like the melody hook, but im not that big a fan of major keys

Old Post Jan-19-2006 00:07  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for pkcRAISTLIN Click here to Send pkcRAISTLIN a Private Message Add pkcRAISTLIN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
simon_hunter
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by pkcRAISTLIN
congrats on getting some play with your tune simon. i thought the instruments were great and the intro was good. just didnt like the melody hook, but im not that big a fan of major keys

cheers for your feedback it is actually written in minor keys but i forgive u

Old Post Jan-19-2006 06:15  Australia
Anomyst
www.interview.net.au

quote:

hahahaha owned!

Old Post Jan-19-2006 06:17  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Anomyst Click here to Send Anomyst a Private Message Visit Anomyst's homepage! Add Anomyst to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pkcRAISTLIN
arbiter's chief minion

quote:

hahaha, fair nuff! still sounds like E major to me, what is it? *runs off to panic about all his keyed tunes*

quote:
Originally posted by Anomyst
hahahaha owned!
]

totally! ive never maintained im perfect tho (except at quake 3: arena)

Old Post Jan-19-2006 06:36  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for pkcRAISTLIN Click here to Send pkcRAISTLIN a Private Message Add pkcRAISTLIN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
simon_hunter
tranceaddict

Its written in D minor but the progression makes it sound like a major key.

Old Post Jan-19-2006 21:31  Australia

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Australia > Producers thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (48): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID'ed: Dance To The Sound Of The Underground? [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackColdplay - "Speed Of Sound" [2006]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread